"I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Do you approve of grooming or influencing or promoting children thinking they need sex change?

• Yes, what a child believes is fact and we should all support them.

• No, this is child abuse.

• I believe in transgender surgery here for minors in Oregon, but not the genital mutilation in the ME

Results are only viewable after voting.
Isn't it just fascinating that a Bible thumping show is canceled because one of the main characters turns out to be a child molester, and it is replaced by a transgender show.

Holy retribution, Batman!

And for those of you LGBT posters coming here to defend "I Am Jazz", how do you feel about genital mutilation of girls in the ME?

What the ever loving FUCK does a transgender person have to do with forced genital mutilation in the Third World?

It doesn't matter what the biology behind being trans-gendered is or isn't. The fact is that we have people who are this way and regardless of reason they should be treated with love and respect the way that we would want to be loved and respected if we were in their place.

No, in fact biology & genetics vs mental delusions IS the entire argument about this de facto child abuse...

"...hi, I love you...here, let me encourage you to amputate your genitals and leave you incontinent and sexually numb for life...and just as confused and miserable mentally as before..""

Ain't "love" grand...!

No one is amputating any child's genitals.

It doesn't matter what the biology behind being trans-gendered is or isn't. The fact is that we have people who are this way and regardless of reason they should be treated with love and respect the way that we would want to be loved and respected if we were in their place.

No, in fact biology & genetics vs mental delusions IS the entire argument about this de facto child abuse...

"...hi, I love you...here, let me encourage you to amputate your genitals and leave you incontinent and sexually numb for life...and just as confused and miserable mentally as before..""

Ain't "love" grand...!

They are encouraging the boy to amputate his genitals. This is the end game for transgenderism Syriusly. Your dishonesty and covering for child abuse are as thick as an elephant's hide.

Ain't "love" grand...!

They are encouraging the boy to amputate his genitals. This is the end game for transgenderism Syriusly. Your dishonesty and covering for child abuse are as thick as an elephant's hide.

No one is encouraging him to amputate his genitals. Nor are any child's genitals being amputated.

Parents are struggling to figure out how to help their children who are gender confused. They are working with doctors on solutions. I don't know what the perfect solution is- but I trust the parents and their doctors more than I trust you.

And for those of you LGBT posters coming here to defend "I Am Jazz", how do you feel about genital mutilation of girls in the ME?

What the ever loving FUCK does a transgender person have to do with forced genital mutilation in the Third World?
Oh, that's easy. It has to do with adult influences over children that lead to the child having their genitals mutilated.

No two year old should even know that males have a penis and females have vagina's.
Who taught Jazz that?
That in and of itself is child abuse.

Celebrate ice cream and kids will want ice cream. Celebrate Bruce Jenner, and kids will want to be Bruce Jenner. We are planting this seed and it is growing.

When you compare eating ice cream to being trans-gendered you have jumped the shark.

No two year old should even know that males have a penis and females have vagina's.
Who taught Jazz that?
Are you kidding me? Did you never raise children, or bathe more than one at a time? You people are truly fucking insane...

2 girls at one time yes or 2 boys at one time yes.
Never a boy or girl together.
Yes they know that they are different from seeing the diaper changes but not the sexual differences like Jazz did.

Who taught Jazz that?
Are you kidding me? Did you never raise children, or bathe more than one at a time? You people are truly fucking insane...

Yes they know that they are different from seeing the diaper changes but not the sexual differences like Jazz did.
Those are the sexual differences you fruitloop, and you just went completely against what you just posted. Stop being both a prude and an unreasonable damn fool.

Celebrate ice cream and kids will want ice cream. Celebrate Bruce Jenner, and kids will want to be Bruce Jenner. We are planting this seed and it is growing.

When you compare eating ice cream to being trans-gendered you have jumped the shark.

The issue isn't ice cream, it is indoctrination. And how easily swayed children are. Leave them alone.

The issue isn't ice cream, it is indoctrination. And how easily swayed children are. Leave them alone.
Leaving him alone would be letting him be who he says he is in this case. That's not what you little morons want.

I am glad we can now all agree that this issue isn't comparable to ice cream like you previously tried to do.

Now you are calling it indoctrination, which is really the opposite of what is going on. Indoctrination would be if the parents imposed a set series of rules or beliefs upon the child without any care or concern about critical thought. I hate to break it to you but if indoctrination is your enemy you picked the wrong side.

Who taught Jazz that?

Those are the sexual differences you fruitloop, and you just went completely against what you just posted. Stop being both a prude and an unreasonable damn fool.

You are not understanding what I am saying.
Knowing the differences between sexes is not the same as teaching them sex.
No 2 year old that I know calls their privates by their actual medical names.

Who taught Jazz that?

Find better parents to hang around then because they are supposed to. That's how they learn.

I am glad we can now all agree that this issue isn't comparable to ice cream like you previously tried to do.

Now you are calling it indoctrination, which is really the opposite of what is going on. Indoctrination would be if the parents imposed a set series of rules or beliefs upon the child without any care or concern about critical thought. I hate to break it to you but if indoctrination is your enemy you picked the wrong side.

You are incorrect. Ice cream was an example of how easily swayed children are. I have a puppy. Want to pet my puppy? Come with me. <another example.

There is a push to glorify gay/transgender. We are building elementary schools that include pharmacies. We don't teach 1st graders to write anymore, but we teach them about what can be done to their vagina and penis.
Let our children be children. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Who taught Jazz that?

Find better parents to hang around then because they are supposed to. That's how they learn.

We did not teach our children about sex till they were 10 to 11 years old.
Now they know by the time they are 2 or 3 and then we wonder why they are having sex at 10 and 11 years old.

Forum List

Back