"I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Do you approve of grooming or influencing or promoting children thinking they need sex change?

• Yes, what a child believes is fact and we should all support them.

• No, this is child abuse.

• I believe in transgender surgery here for minors in Oregon, but not the genital mutilation in the ME

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is not a male, even though she is XY. She has always looked like a girl, and that is because she is a girl. Just as much as Jazz will be when they are done with him.
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

What you believe to be in the body, isn't. And BTW, I know you are younger than I am. Remember, because you are a goddamn fool, I know who you really are...

The reason they're going to cancel this show isn't going to be the righteous outcry by concerned parents. More it will be when that brow ridge I see emerging between the eyebrows on this typical...very typical...adolescent boy's face really startes emerging, then the adam's apple, the wider shoulders high-placed hipbones....no matter what your closeted hetero fantasies are of younger boys looking like girls so you can get your jollies...

Boys almost always look more feminine when they are at the age of the cusp. Then it all changes very rapidly. Like I said, if it isn't cancelled in 2 years for outcry, it will be for biological realities cropping up in plain view for all to see.

You think xy's "aren't male". Man, you need to get your head checked fast.

This is not a male, even though she is XY. She has always looked like a girl, and that is because she is a girl. Just as much as Jazz will be when they are done with him.

What you believe to be in the body, isn't. And BTW, I know you are younger than I am. Remember, because you are a goddamn fool, I know who you really are...

The reason they're going to cancel this show isn't going to be the righteous outcry by concerned parents. More it will be when that brow ridge I see emerging between the eyebrows on this typical...very typical...adolescent boy's face really startes emerging, then the adam's apple, the wider shoulders high-placed hipbones....no matter what your closeted hetero fantasies are of younger boys looking like girls so you can get your jollies...

Boys almost always look more feminine when they are at the age of the cusp. Then it all changes very rapidly. Like I said, if it isn't cancelled in 2 years for outcry, it will be for biological realities cropping up in plain view for all to see.

I'll help you out. XY, like the female above, isn't always male, and XX isn't always female. That is only mostly true. Gender isn't genetics.

Gender isn't genetics and what's between the legs?????????????????????????????????????? :lmao: :rofl:

According to "Insane my house", if you are born xy with a penis and testicles between your legs, you aren't necessarily a boy! Whoa nelly...!

Then why couldn't I be a bird when I was younger if genetics and physical features don't determine what someone is? Gawd. YOU ARE INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.. You are Cyprus Hill bro. :scared1:

Gender isn't genetics and what's between the legs?????????????????????????????????????? :lmao: :rofl:

According to "Insane my house", if you are born xy with a penis and testicles between your legs, you aren't necessarily a boy! :scared1:
See the girl above, she was born XY with a vagina. Would you like her to use the boys locker room? I'm sure they would very much appreciate that.

Her gender is no more in her genetics than yours. Drop both your pretty panties and you look exactly the same, and always have, since birth.

...now he's "Mommy's little girl"...and the apple of her eye...
He already was that, she just didn't know about it for a time. The brain is the biggest sex organ, and it's also what tells you what gender you are.

My brain told me I was a bird when I was 5. So am I a bird? How is not having feathers and wings different from not having the opposite gender's genitals? Genetics? Without referring to the rare examples of xy and xx anomolies, using the norm for MOST "gender dysphorias" which are normal xy & xx presentations, isn't the difference between a male and a female also genetic?

So who were people to tell me I wasn't a bird when my brain knew differently at age 5? The claim is made here that the boy "Jazz" knew he was a girl (not what he is genetically) at age 5. So in a sense, Jazz & I had something in common. The only difference is I wasn't indulged in that fantasy and grew out of it therefore. Jazz was. By adults. And seeing as how this is leading up to amputating his healthy body parts, this is child abuse.

Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie are indulging their daughter, Shiloh, in this regard. She wants to be a boy, insists that they call her John, they let her dress as a boy, Shiloh believes she is a boy just like her brothers Maddox and Pax . . . and the parents indulge her.

Brad Pitt Tattoo Honors Angelina Kids Jolie Pitt Accept Daughter Shiloh As John Refuse Trans Kid Label

Whack-a-doodle.

According to "Insane my house", if you are born xy with a penis and testicles between your legs, you aren't necessarily a boy! :scared1:
See the girl above, she was born XY with a vagina. Would you like her to use the boys locker room? I'm sure they would very much appreciate that.

Her gender is no more in her genetics than yours. Drop both your pretty panties and you look exactly the same, and always have, since birth.
Genetic anomolies are not the case with over 90% of sex change operations you looney tunes. It's a case of MENTAL INSANITY. And the DSM says so. Boy you need to see a doctor. Your head isn't working right.

Genetic anomolies are not the case with over 90% of sex change operations you looney tunes. It's a case of MENTAL INSANITY. And the DSM says so. Boy you need to see a doctor. Your head isn't working right.
Learn what gender is. It's not your genetics or your junk. If that were true she would be a boy, she isn't, however XX males are boys, and they have the penis she wasn't born with. That is in large part because all humans, all of them, are female by default. Without hormones you get a girl, every damn time, but what your gender is, that is s function of the brain not the body, and we have both many sexes and many genders. Nature, unlike you, is not a simpleton...

I'll help you out. XY, like the female above, isn't always male, and XX isn't always female. That is only mostly true. Gender isn't genetics.

Abnormal anomalies happen, but they are very rare. Most gender confused people don't fall into this category.

Abnormal anomalies happen, but they are very rare. Most gender confused people don't fall into this category.
They are hardly that rare, and the point is the same, it doesn't matter what the genetics say, it matters what the brain says. That is what decides gender which is exactly why the person above is female even though she has normally male genetics. XX males are the same. Males with normally female genetics. And that's not even close to covering the other variations, including XYY, XYYY, XXX, XXY XXYY, and X0, just one X. Nature makes Sil look like the rock that she is. Don't join in her ignorance.

For example: XYY syndrome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And (the girl above): Androgen insensitivity syndrome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

They are hardly that rare, and the point is the same, it doesn't matter what the genetics say, it matters what the brain says. That is what decides gender which is exactly why the person above is female even though she has normally male genetics. XX males are the same. Males with normally female genetics. And that's not even close to covering the other variations, including XYY, XYYY, XXX, XXY XXXY, and X0, just one X. Nature makes Sil look like the rock that she is. Don't join in her ignorance.

Her body seems to have the hormones of a woman so it isn't as simple as saying her brain decides.

Transgender people are a certain way for a biological reason but it seems strange to mix various conditions together and pretend they are the same. You don't really need to do that to defend transgender people for who they are.

Intolerant and ignorant people will remain so.

They are hardly that rare, and the point is the same, it doesn't matter what the genetics say, it matters what the brain says. That is what decides gender which is exactly why the person above is female even though she has normally male genetics. XX males are the same. Males with normally female genetics. And that's not even close to covering the other variations, including XYY, XYYY, XXX, XXY XXXY, and X0, just one X. Nature makes Sil look like the rock that she is. Don't join in her ignorance.

Her body seems to have the hormones of a woman so it isn't as simple as saying her brain decides.

Transgender people are a certain way for a biological reason but it seems strange to mix various conditions together and pretend they are the same. You don't really need to do that to defend transgender people for who they are.

All bodies have both male and female hormones. The reason why you can't tell the gender of someone by their genetics is you'd end up calling the girl above a boy. Does that look like a boy to you? No, and she wouldn't have if you were changing her diapers on day one either. That is a person with normal male genetics, who is female. The genetics do not tell her what she is, her brain does that. If you want to kick in society, hormones, all the other potential factors, do so, but it's not her genetics.

All bodies have both male and female hormones. The reason why you can't tell the gender of someone by their genetics is you'd end up calling the girl above a boy. Does that look like a boy to you? No, and she wouldn't have if you were changing her diapers on day one either. That is a person with normal male genetics, who is female. The genetics do not tell her what she is, her brain does that. If you want to kick in society, hormones, all the other potential factors, do so, but it's not her genetics.

Both having male and female hormones is kind of missing the point isn't it. I think you can be honest enough to admit that.

Our bodies are the way they are based on genetics but in some unusual circumstances things can be different. The scenario you referenced is not the same scenario of trans people. I think you are better just talking about them and not a group of people that are kind of like them.

Both having male and female hormones is kind of missing the point isn't it. I think you can be honest enough to admit that.

Our bodies are the way they are based on genetics but in some unusual circumstances things can be different. The scenario you referenced is not the same scenario of trans people. I think you are better just talking about them and not a group of people that are kind of like them.
The root of the issue with transgenderism is the false belief that gender is a product of genetics or genitals. The examples I use show that this belief is simply untrue. It is the brain in this case looking at a body that does not match and the brain, not the body, is what decides gender.

The girl above is a brain-body match, but her genetics do not match, which is why we can't use even something that basic to figure out what gender someone is. How do we know then? We wait, and they tell us.

The root of the issue with transgenderism is the false belief that gender is a product of genetics or genitals. The examples I use show that this belief is simply untrue. It is the brain in this case looking at a body that does not match and the brain, not the body, is what decides gender.

The girl above is a brain-body match, but her genetics do not match, which is why we can't use even something that basic to figure out what gender someone is. How do we know then? We wait, and they tell us.

That is not really what is going on with that woman and your descriptions are rooted in vague understanding of biology and gender. Genetics impact the way the body develops in very complicated ways. She is an example of how genetics work (or don't work) with development.

If you want to argue that genetics and how the body develops doesn't mean the brain developed the same then that would be an interesting argument but I am not aware if it is based on science or speculation.

All of this seems ridiculous when in the end the argument basically comes down to the fact that trans-gendered people are who they are. My argument for their rights and acceptance don't hinge on the facts you are trying to present.

That is not really what is going on with that woman and your descriptions are rooted in vague understanding of biology and gender. Genetics impact the way the body develops in very complicated ways. She is an example of how genetics work (or don't work) with development.

If you want to argue that genetics and how the body develops doesn't mean the brain developed the same then that would be an interesting argument but I am not aware if it is based on science or speculation.

All of this seems ridiculous when in the end the argument basically comes down to the fact that trans-gendered people are who they are. My argument for their rights and acceptance don't hinge on the facts you are trying to present.
Then make your arguments. My argument is that what Sil thinks makes one a boy or a girl isn't true, which is because, it isn't.

Then make your arguments. My argument is that what Sil thinks makes one a boy or a girl isn't true, which is because, it isn't.

It doesn't matter what the biology behind being trans-gendered is or isn't. The fact is that we have people who are this way and regardless of reason they should be treated with love and respect the way that we would want to be loved and respected if we were in their place.

It doesn't matter what the biology behind being trans-gendered is or isn't. The fact is that we have people who are this way and regardless of reason they should be treated with love and respect the way that we would want to be loved and respected if we were in their place.
That is not at all what Sil believes, and I'll leave this for those interested and willing, unlike Sil, to deal with reality: Understanding Gender Gender Spectrum

Very nicely put- thank you.

No, in fact biology & genetics vs mental delusions IS the entire argument about this de facto child abuse...

"...hi, I love you...here, let me encourage you to amputate your genitals and leave you incontinent and sexually numb for life...and just as confused and miserable mentally as before..""

Ain't "love" grand...!

No, in fact biology & genetics vs mental delusions IS the entire argument about this de facto child abuse...

"...hi, I love you...here, let me encourage you to amputate your genitals and leave you incontinent and sexually numb for life...and just as confused and miserable mentally as before..""

Ain't "love" grand...!

Your two arguments are not logically connected. It can be based on genetics or not based on genetics and still have the same physical and mental issues you claim to exist.

In order to love someone you have to be open to the truth. Your arguments have ignorance and hate at their core, not truth and love. That is why they are so terrible.

Forum List

Back