I am NOT gay - I have Chronic Venous Insufficiency.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
..so therefore I have to wear compression hose.
Normally I wear the knee high ones, but if I am going to be somewhere where I have to sit for quite a while or a lot of walking - I wear thigh highs. Which f*cking sucks.
It took me at least 6 months to get to a place where I don't feel like a tranny putting the damn things on. Let me tell you how unnerving it is to put on an article of "clothing" that is one of the sexiest things a WOMAN can put on - thigh high hose. For a man - it means sex. NOW.
So anyway...during the summer like everyone else I wear shorts. For the first year I wouldn't go anywhere with them. Not even the mailbox, I would literally put pants on before I went outside for anything. After a while I just said screw it and wear them...well...the weird looks I get is almost comical. Almost.
I have seen older men wear compression hose before, and I knew right away obviously it was something medical related. But in today's world of "you never know"...people don't assume it is medical. "Hey look at that weird guy walking his dog"..sigh..FML

Good luck to you in alleviating your condition.

Wearing a certain kind of hose has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Really, it's ok.

Of course, I chop down large trees, eat raw deer for breakfast and only wear manly man shorts, but hey...

:lol:

Really, it's ok.

Of course, I chop down large trees, eat raw deer for breakfast and only wear manly man shorts, but hey...

Well...I DO have a goatee...and I make beer.

Normally I wear the knee high ones, but if I am going to be somewhere where I have to sit for quite a while or a lot of walking - I wear thigh highs. Which f*cking sucks.
It took me at least 6 months to get to a place where I don't feel like a tranny putting the damn things on. Let me tell you how unnerving it is to put on an article of "clothing" that is one of the sexiest things a WOMAN can put on - thigh high hose. For a man - it means sex. NOW.
So anyway...during the summer like everyone else I wear shorts. For the first year I wouldn't go anywhere with them. Not even the mailbox, I would literally put pants on before I went outside for anything. After a while I just said screw it and wear them...well...the weird looks I get is almost comical. Almost.
I have seen older men wear compression hose before, and I knew right away obviously it was something medical related. But in today's world of "you never know"...people don't assume it is medical. "Hey look at that weird guy walking his dog"..sigh..FML
Add a blue wig and no one will look twice........

I remember reading way back when, football players like Rosie Greer would wear stockings during games in cold regions to ward off the chill.

Sounded odd, but they seemed to think it worked.

Remember this?

Really, it's ok.

Well...I DO have a goatee...and I make beer.

All you need to do now is to be able hammer a 20 inch nail into hard-wood with only your penis and then swing from tree to tree across the forest and then I would say you are good to go.

:thup:

I remember reading way back when, football players like Rosie Greer would wear stockings during games in cold regions to ward off the chill.

Remember this?

Some of the best football players of the 70s and the 80s also took mandatory ballet courses in order to learn far better bodily balance and also a method for not getting dizzy when running like crazy and looking back to see if one was going to get tackled or not. Big, burly, totally avowed pussy-pumpers, learning 3rd position and such. But hell, it worked, and they stayed, I assume, very, very straight.

:D

Remember this?

I do remember that. I also remember that he didn't live it down for decades. To this day, it is what he is known for.

Did I mention I live in Indiana? San Francisco we are not.
I'd probably get shot.

I spent a year in Muncie one day...

Well than you know...every gay person in Indiana lives in one place...they call it Bloomington. :gay:
But they do have some of the best restaurants in the U.S.

that's not what I heard: I heard they all congregate in Ft. Wayne and hang out between touchdown Jesus' goalposts.....

Do you take anything?

I had three operations which I will never-ever do again.
I can't take a lot of medicine, I have to take strong blood pressure medicine to keep my levels more in the 110-60's range. I have had a Aortic Aneurysm for years, but it has held at 4.2 cm for some time. Eventually I will have to have it replaced.

Did I mention I live in Indiana? San Francisco we are not.
I'd probably get shot.

I spent a year in Muncie one day...

Well than you know...every gay person in Indiana lives in one place...they call it Bloomington. :gay:
But they do have some of the best restaurants in the U.S.
You should try the bars....... :eusa_whistle:

Tell people you are Swiss... and they are Lederhosen...

Or you could tell them you are French...no further explanation will be necessary.

Forum List

Back