I am NOT gay - I have Chronic Venous Insufficiency.

I remember reading way back when, football players like Rosie Greer would wear stockings during games in cold regions to ward off the chill.

Sounded odd, but they seemed to think it worked.

Remember this?

I do remember that. I also remember that he didn't live it down for decades. To this day, it is what he is known for.

I remember him for his inability to act in movies like Norwood and The Last Rebel.

Fortunately, most of his other appearances were as himself

Real men wear lederhosen !

967.jpg

The suspenders and silly tie are optional...

I have a disability, and after I have dealt with the mainstream medical community, I went to the alternative medical community. Most problems in the human body are caused by one of three things. Environment, diet, or genetics. Find out which one, and rectify the problem.

Modern medicine is geared toward treatment only. It is a money making endeavor.

If after doing your research, if you are sure you cannot cure yourself, then you need to find a creative way to live with your disability.

It sounds like you find this disability emasculating. If the medical device you need to wear makes you feel feminine, than find a medical device that appears masculine. I am sure you are not the ONLY person on the planet that has felt this way. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, then it looks like you have found an entrepreneurial opportunity. As it is, a quick Google image search has yielded up some results. I am sure if you took a day or two shopping on-line, I am sure will find a medical device that would help you feel comfortable with your disability if you can not find a cure.

If I did not do research, change my diet, and find ways to combat my disability, I would be in so much daily pain, I would never be able to post in this forum. As it is, I am here to help you my friend.

2015-font-b-men-b-font-sport-fitness-gym-camouflage-compression-font-b-pants-b-font.jpg

-font-b-Men-b-font-font-b-Leggings-b-font-Sports-Fixgear-Compression-Trousers-Fitness.jpg

nike-pro-combat-hypercool-tights.jpg

Add a blue wig and no one will look twice........

Did I mention I live in Indiana? San Francisco we are not.
I'd probably get shot.

I spent a year in Muncie one day...

Well than you know...every gay person in Indiana lives in one place...they call it Bloomington. :gay:
But they do have some of the best restaurants in the U.S.
You should try the bars....... :eusa_whistle:
I have a disability, and after I have dealt with the mainstream medical community, I went to the alternative medical community. Most problems in the human body are caused by one of three things. Environment, diet, or genetics. Find out which one, and rectify the problem.

If after doing your research, if you are sure you cannot cure yourself, then you need to find a creative way to live with your disability.

It sounds like you find this disability emasculating. If the medical device you need to wear makes you feel feminine, than find a medical device that appears masculine. I am sure you are not the ONLY person on the planet that has felt this way. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, then it looks like you have found an entrepreneurial opportunity. As it is, a quick Google image search has yielded up some results. I am sure if you took a day or two shopping on-line, I am sure will find a medical device that would help you feel comfortable with your disability if you can not find a cure.

If I did not do research, change my diet, and find ways to combat my disability, I would be in so much daily pain, I would never be able to post in this forum. As it is, I am here to help you my friend.

2015-font-b-men-b-font-sport-fitness-gym-camouflage-compression-font-b-pants-b-font.jpg

-font-b-Men-b-font-font-b-Leggings-b-font-Sports-Fixgear-Compression-Trousers-Fitness.jpg

Whoah....the lightning bolt ones are awesome!
Where is that?

I hear you.
I had three vein ablation operations, including the great saphenous vein on my right leg.
I was very upset with them. They did NOT tell me the possible level of pain this has during recovery. Some people do not experience much pain, but about 20% can have very bad pain for weeks. ME!
Which would have been fine, but I do not feel any better. That was 2 years ago.
What works better than anything is the stockings. They definitely help. I also go for 2-3 walks a day, and always sit with my feet up.
I eat pretty healthy.
I have looked around for better designed stockings other than "black. nude or white"...like you say - I can't be the only one.

Add a blue wig and no one will look twice........

Did I mention I live in Indiana? San Francisco we are not.
I'd probably get shot.

I spent a year in Muncie one day...

Well than you know...every gay person in Indiana lives in one place...they call it Bloomington. :gay:
But they do have some of the best restaurants in the U.S.
You should try the bars....... :eusa_whistle:

Whoah....the lightning bolt ones are awesome!
Where is that?
It gets great reviews.
Men compression pants spandex men running basketball compression pants cycling base layers male skins tights athletic long pants-in Active Pants from Men s Clothing Accessories on Aliexpress.com Alibaba Group

Rats...not seeing any that are graduated compression, I have to have 20-30mmHg "tightness" as well.
You know...if no one is doing this...

Always wear an Obama t-shirt when you go out. That way most people who see you will be thinking what an a-hole you are and never even notice your hose, except for an occasional gay guy.

Forum List

Back