I am not voting for Trump

I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding.

Does that include shameless corruption and never ending lies?

Trump is a disgrace and if Obama behaved like I'd be voting for Romney. Some things are more important than SC nominations, yes, really.
Funny how that applies to the DNC nominee too

How is Biden a disgrace?
Corruption.

Sounds like you've been fed a bunch of assertive bs, Biden has not been ever found guilty of even a single corrupt act.

Senate Republicans have just recently put out a report on that whole Ukraine-Burisma stuff that Trump likes to lie about and you know what it found? No evidence that Biden did anything wrong.

Dude, many congressman are corrupt and not found guilty. Dont be a dumbass.
I like you ignored the rest lol. But thats what partisan shitheads do :dunno:
I see he is speechless again after once again being taken to school,once again,the cat has got his tongue.lol
:iyfyus.jpg:

I'm voting for Trump because he trolls the left so bad that he owns them daily.............can't wait to see how far off the deep end they go after they lose again.

Left lost the Supreme Court in spades..............most important thing in the last election..........NOW........ONE MORE..............

I'm not tired of winning yet.
:thankusmile:

Except...for the United States to reach anything approaching herd immunity would require 70%+ to be infected...how many dead people would that work out to? Yikes.
Why would you think the percentage of people who died would be any different? Are the humans in Sweden somehow more advanced than the rest of the world?

I mean, clearly they do have a government that made a better decision than... Pretty much every non-third would country. But I'm talking genetically.

Russia?..Again, they didn't. It wasn't brought up until after the election.
*blink*blink*

You act like that should mean something to you being a hypocrite about it. Of course this is me assuming you did actually support the Russia hoax? If you didn't, eggs on my face... Yes? I would absolutely happily eat crow if you didn't support that, and I'm wrong.

Umm..12 million people spread out vs 330 million some packed into cities. Just a bit of difference don't you think? Made a better decision?
You're also not taking Sweden's best interest of their fellow man into account. Social distance, mask wearing, etc...

DIPSHIT they didn't have that mandated.....what a moron, and the US personal space is very big, most other countries, they get all up in you....try visiting one or haning out with someone from foreign country. We are much bigger on personal space than most people.

Umm..12 million people spread out vs 330 million some packed into cities. Just a bit of difference don't you think? Made a better decision?
Not a good argument. I suggest you look at a population density of Sweden map. They are considerably more densely packed than we are... 88.2 % of the population is urban, compared to about 81% in the US. They have their very own "Alaska" only it's connected to the country. They are almost all on the southern part.

It's why they have like 10 less people per square km than the US. They ARE densely packed in the south, and not in the north.

).

You're also not taking Sweden's best interest of their fellow man into account. Social distance, mask wearing, etc...
Hmm... They did everything that we did, to a lesser extent, except shut down their economy. I've had to wear a mask every day at work, with the six foot rule in place since this whole thing started. I sign in every morning taking my temp and signing a peace of paper that says I was part of no large gatherings and have no symptoms.

If you don't do that... Not sure you should be preaching that kind of thing to me. You might... Just saying.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!

Had it been hiden biden the death toll would be over 2 million, and the economy would still be closed down. So, according to the experts, you know, the sciencey guys you claim to listen to, had we followed biden and pelousys ideas, the death toll would be vastly more than what we have. So, the reality is that Trump SAVED 1.7 million or so, and he has likewise saved the economy.

According to the science experts that you claim to listen to.

Except...for the United States to reach anything approaching herd immunity would require 70%+ to be infected...how many dead people would that work out to? Yikes.
Why would you think the percentage of people who died would be any different? Are the humans in Sweden somehow more advanced than the rest of the world?

I mean, clearly they do have a government that made a better decision than... Pretty much every non-third would country. But I'm talking genetically.

Russia?..Again, they didn't. It wasn't brought up until after the election.
*blink*blink*

You act like that should mean something to you being a hypocrite about it. Of course this is me assuming you did actually support the Russia hoax? If you didn't, eggs on my face... Yes? I would absolutely happily eat crow if you didn't support that, and I'm wrong.

I guess the CDC isn't either, their guidance says you need a mask when you can't social distance. But hey, facts seem to matter very little to you.

What’s really comical is that is a propaganda link of the governments,that is the biggest bullshit lie of the year,sweeden in fact when they did not go into lockdown mode and kept schools open,there were no known case of fatal deaths with teachers and students,they all were healthy as an ox,independent researchers not controlled by the corporate owned media did what the lamestream media never does,investigate,that’s how we know that to be a fact.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
The brainwashed sheep has spoken,the braindead baboon who believes the idiot box in the living room that tells him there are 200,000 deaths believing the inflated numbers of the corporate controlled media.a sheep who can’t think outside the box who ignores that independent alternative news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media have exposed the inflated numbers of the government.lol oh course Ronnie would not have wanted nothing to do with Trump you brainless clown,mass murderer Reagan served the elite running the most corrupt administration ever and got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president all the way up to Obama expanded on you clown.comedy gold.

sheep.jpg

... I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. ...

Why?
:stir:

Weapon addict, I guess.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: I own NO firearms of ANY kind. None, nada, zero, zilch, mentally challenged one.:)

So why are you not able to answer the question "Why?" in this context?
:stir: :stir: :stir:
Mad.
:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

44 was the worst so called president we ever had

So why do Historians consistenly place him in top 15?

Because they're dishonest commies.

They also gave him the Nobel Peace Prize........for WHAT.............being black......lol.........he was sooo Peaceful.......Started another War in Libya............the whole place went to shit.........then used it to run guns to dang Terrorists in Syria.........because his puppet masters wanted us to overthrow Assad........so we could continue to be vacuum cleaner salesmen there again...............

Drew a crayon line in the sand only too retreat time and time again..........got us thrown out of yemen............ignored the threat of ISIS........then went there after we basically had no other choice......then handed money to Iran as their advanced IEDs killed Americans............

His legacy is FAILURE...........and leftist run States are FAILURES............The worst death rates.......aka.......cooking of books ..........in the world are run by LEFTIST........New York is the WORST in the entire world on Covid according to the numbers.......even though we know they cooked the dang books.................THEN THEY BLAME THEIR FAILURES ON OTHERS.

They Blame the fires in California on Global Warming.........not the failed policies that drove the logging industry out of the State............and the policy to build roads and fire breaks in the forests.

Voting for LEFTIST.......is like playing Russian roulette .........don't know when the dang bullet will be in the chamber.

I'm VOTING FOR TRUMP.........because it would be a cold day in hell I would vote for what the DNC has become.

Why?

Weapon addict, I guess.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: I own NO firearms of ANY kind. None, nada, zero, zilch, mentally challenged one.:)

Anyone who owns a gun is a weapons addict.............lol

They legalized drugs in Germany.........lmao

Why?

Weapon addict, I guess.

Anyone who owns a gun is a weapons addict.............lol

They legalized drugs in Germany.........lmao

Because they're dishonest commies.

They also gave him the Nobel Peace Prize........for WHAT.............being black......lol.........he was sooo Peaceful.......Started another War in Libya............the whole place went to shit.........then used it to run guns to dang Terrorists in Syria.........because his puppet masters wanted us to overthrow Assad........so we could continue to be vacuum cleaner salesmen there again...............

Drew a crayon line in the sand only too retreat time and time again..........got us thrown out of yemen............ignored the threat of ISIS........then went there after we basically had no other choice......then handed money to Iran as their advanced IEDs killed Americans............

His legacy is FAILURE...........and leftist run States are FAILURES............The worst death rates.......aka.......cooking of books ..........in the world are run by LEFTIST........New York is the WORST in the entire world on Covid according to the numbers.......even though we know they cooked the dang books.................THEN THEY BLAME THEIR FAILURES ON OTHERS.

They Blame the fires in California on Global Warming.........not the failed policies that drove the logging industry out of the State............and the policy to build roads and fire breaks in the forests.

Voting for LEFTIST.......is like playing Russian roulette .........don't know when the dang bullet will be in the chamber.

I'm VOTING FOR TRUMP.........because it would be a cold day in hell I would vote for what the DNC has become.

Why?

Weapon addict, I guess.

:stir: :stir: :stir:
Mad.
What the hell do you have against guns...........hmmm

Perhaps you should arm yourself again..........so we don't have to protect your sorry asses from Russia for another 50 years........

Not to mention having to kick your sorry asses Twice...........Now you challenge us for refusing to be fucked in trade by you without vasoline..........and you go TRUMP IS BAD........we LOVED FUCKING YOU......Getting cheaper drugs from China......using R & D paid for in high costs in America.

Or the UN saying WE MUST STOP THIS........then America fights the thing needing to be stopped...........Then you WANKERS go.......AMERICA IS EVIL.

Up yours.......high time we left your sorry asses to defend yourselves.........

Because they mistake all the things he did as good. Just as some crazy dems usually do.
I don’t care for someone selling guns to drug cartels. I think it is against free speech to confiscate emails and computers from reporters. I don’t believe any president should be allowed to spy on citizens, congress or anyone they want.
But some don’t believe in decency

You are right, you know much better then historians who will write that history, while you rant and rave about how unfair reality is

You are right, you know much better then historians who will write that history, while you rant and rave about how unfair reality is
You are right, you know much better than revisionists historians from the left who will write history, while you deny the reality that Obama was a complete Failure.

There..........fixed it for you...

Your Welcome

I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding.

Does that include shameless corruption and never ending lies?

Trump is a disgrace and if Obama behaved like I'd be voting for Romney. Some things are more important than SC nominations, yes, really.
Funny how that applies to the DNC nominee too

How is Biden a disgrace?
Corruption.

Sounds like you've been fed a bunch of assertive bs, Biden has not been ever found guilty of even a single corrupt act.

Senate Republicans have just recently put out a report on that whole Ukraine-Burisma stuff that Trump likes to lie about (and illegaly hold up millitary aid over) and you know what it found? No evidence that Biden did anything wrong.

But his family sure as hell got rich trading on his positions.

Family of famous and powerful people are usually advantaged, that's just how the world works. But there is no serious evidence Joe abused his position to advantage them.

Forum List

Back