I am really disappointed this happened in my neighborhood.

I hate people. I really do. This was done by kids having fun.

Yes I am in favor of torture for people who do this.

I hate people. I really do. This was done by kids having fun.

Yes I am in favor of torture for people who do this.

How do you know it was "done by kids having fun"? I didn't see anything about that.

I think you made that up but if it was done by kids, its very likely they have been mistreated (tortured) because that's where they learn it.

Elsewhere, there's a story about a RW reporter tripping refugee children who were running from terror. We saw RWs in the US want to harm refugee children running from drug and sex traffickers.

The fact that you want to torture children - well, that pretty much says it all.

If you really know so much about this case, there's a phone number for you to call.

I hope and pray they will be punished and burn in hell!

Either in this life or in the next!

I hope and pray they will be punished and burn in hell!

Either in this life or in the next!
This Life I hope......One wonders WHY Skye,some people think they can do this sort of thing without punishment.......This person/persons need a good thrashing,and I mean Thrashing.

Last year a scumbag here did the same thing and got 3 years in CLINK...not enough in my opinion......we have very strong rules about animal cruelty in Australia.steve..ps The Pony had to be put down.

Last edited:
I am really disappointed this happened in my neighborhood.

Disappointed? That's all you can muster?

And because it happened in your neighborhood?

Personally, I find it disturbing and I am angry, almost outraged, that it would happen in any neighborhood...

The sad thing is that if you could talk to Patches he/she would probably be forgiving.

Animals are so much better than humans in so many ways.

I don't feel vengeful....I really do feel sorry for the people who could hurt an animal like this.

People can be disgusting pieces of shit.

Hope they catch the people who did this and I wonder just what will happen.

Laws against animal cruelty aren't that severe.

If it has been a person then they would have thrown the book at them. Its an aging pony so who knows what the penalties will be.

People suck. That's why I think more of my dogs than I do most people.

Forum List

Back