I am sick of this shit

All day long nothing but Trump bashing. Even on my favorite rock station. When wasn't Trump it was Hillary.
This election has flipped the lid and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of hearing about all of it.

If I was a wealthy person I would absolutely move to a tropical location & avoid radio & tv.

This shit was entertaining for awhile but people are taking it too far. Trump is no conservative. He will cause the debt to rise. Hillary doesn't care about the debt. Most of the public is oblivious about the debt. IMO the debt is the biggest threat to our country. Bad guys and evil motherfuckers will ALWAYS be a threat to us in some fashion and short of a nuclear bomb we will ALWAYS overcome.
The debt is an entirely different type of threat and at some point if not put in check it will cause the complete collapse of our nation.

Everyone wants to piss and moan about the injustice of Christopher Columbus or Trumps asinine mouth or Bill Clintons blow jobs but NO ONE is talking about the gun barrel pointed directly at out temples, THE DEBT

/rant

Aren't you proud of the circus your Beloved right wing has made of things?
No. The "circus" is created by the State/Media/Demonrats doing their damnedest to make sure NO Republican/Conservative EVER rises up to challenge their stranglehold on this nation. THEY do it to ANY Republican opposition offered up.

The goal is to UTTERLY DESTROY anyone who challenges the Let's grip on power

They did it to Reagan, Bush, Palin, Romey, and now Trump.

The ONLY way to defeat the bastards is to defeat them.

Hillary must be utterly defeated, humiliated and she and her criminal husband and their criminal charity, dealt with.

They are out to destroy all opposition, so we must destroy them.

Sorry to see their efforts worked on "gramps". I wonder how many others have given up and surrendered to the Communists running the Demonrat party?

Sorry, but your list of Right Wing All Stars did it to themselves. Your rant about what must be done to Hillary has been the GOP strategy since Newt and Delay. That's what trashed any civility in our political battles.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Because Dims were civil before Sunday night!

stock-photo-close-up-portrait-of-hard-laughing-young-man-isolated-on-white-background-mask-included-147912089.jpg

The right wing didn't bring us Michelle Fields, Trump's publicist, Miss Venezuela, Visa Hustler Khan, and a tape of a private conversation. That's Democratic distraction and gutter politics at it's worst.
So...treating women decently is a "Democratic distraction"......interesting.
You mean rape and sexual assault are not "distractions?" Don't you think someone should tell Hillary?

All day long nothing but Trump bashing. Even on my favorite rock station. When wasn't Trump it was Hillary.
This election has flipped the lid and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of hearing about all of it.

If I was a wealthy person I would absolutely move to a tropical location & avoid radio & tv.

This shit was entertaining for awhile but people are taking it too far. Trump is no conservative. He will cause the debt to rise. Hillary doesn't care about the debt. Most of the public is oblivious about the debt. IMO the debt is the biggest threat to our country. Bad guys and evil motherfuckers will ALWAYS be a threat to us in some fashion and short of a nuclear bomb we will ALWAYS overcome.
The debt is an entirely different type of threat and at some point if not put in check it will cause the complete collapse of our nation.

Everyone wants to piss and moan about the injustice of Christopher Columbus or Trumps asinine mouth or Bill Clintons blow jobs but NO ONE is talking about the gun barrel pointed directly at out temples, THE DEBT

/rant

No. The "circus" is created by the State/Media/Demonrats doing their damnedest to make sure NO Republican/Conservative EVER rises up to challenge their stranglehold on this nation. THEY do it to ANY Republican opposition offered up.

Hillary must be utterly defeated, humiliated and she and her criminal husband and their criminal charity, dealt with.

Sorry to see their efforts worked on "gramps". I wonder how many others have given up and surrendered to the Communists running the Demonrat party?

Sorry, but your list of Right Wing All Stars did it to themselves. Your rant about what must be done to Hillary has been the GOP strategy since Newt and Delay. That's what trashed any civility in our political battles.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

stock-photo-close-up-portrait-of-hard-laughing-young-man-isolated-on-white-background-mask-included-147912089.jpg

They brought it upon themselves. It truly is a beautiful thing when they get a taste of their own miserable tactics.

/rant

I recently parted ways with the Dem party for the same reason. A Circus.

I'm finished with both parties. No chance of becoming a Republican.

Aren't you proud of the state of affairs that neither are capable of repairing?

Last edited:

/rant

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They brought it upon themselves. It truly is a beautiful thing when they get a taste of their own miserable tactics.

I love when these morons play innocent as if they've never said an unkind thing about any Republican.

/rant

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In case no one has told you yet today. You are an idiot. It's important for you to be reminded each day.

/rant

So you're conclusion is the left isn't responsible for any of this insanity? Really?

My sympathies for the OP. I don't like Hillary either. But voting for the losing ticket has really gotta wince.

Trump should have been pitching since the primaries to independent women. Without them, he loses. You may hate independent women like you sometimes can hate the ref at a football game. But they're the ones who are going to be calling the game and handing out the Trophy, so you might as well accept that the way to their heart isn't grabbing them by the pussy...

My sympathies for the OP. I don't like Hillary either. But voting for the losing ticket has really gotta wince.

Trump should have been pitching since the primaries to independent women. Without them, he loses. You may hate independent women like you sometimes can hate the ref at a football game. But they're the ones who are going to be calling the game and handing out the Trophy, so you might as well accept that the way to their heart isn't grabbing them by the pussy...
"Independent" meaning "unmarried?" What should he have "pitched" to them, paying for the abortions and birth control?

/rant

Aren't you proud of the state of affairs that neither are capable able of repairing?
Some think the elites what to crash/bankrupt the nation. Then they can impose a tyrannical system they so desire.

NO ONE is talking about the gun barrel pointed directly at out temples, THE DEBT

/rant
I will talk about it.

Let's not talk about the debt right now because it is the least likely thing to harm us, compared to all the other stuff we are talking about, for the foreseeable future.

How was that?

/rant

So you're conclusion is the left isn't responsible for any of this insanity? Really?

My conclusion is that the left has begun using some of the tactics that the right has been using for years. I regret it, but I understand the need. The biggest difference is that the right is proud to admit they have no integrity.

/rant

Aren't you proud of the state of affairs that neither are capable able of repairing?
Some think the elites what to crash/bankrupt the nation. Then they can impose a tyrannical system they so desire.
Yes. And they are doing a fine job of bankrupting this country.

Whether they become tyrannical seems to be still up for debate.

That depends on if they are able to disarm us without causing a civil war.

/rant
You're no conservative either, so why are you constantly whining about Trump not being one?

Your tinfoil hat has seeped into your brain through your ears

/rant

The libs would love it. They would blame it on "deregulation" and use it as an excuse to plunge us into full socialism.

"Independent" meaning "unmarried?" What should he have "pitched" to them, paying for the abortions and birth control?
Oh, OK, so if a woman gets married she immediately is her husband's mind-slave?

Forum List

Back