I am starting to get pissed at Trump.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I wish he would just declare that he is assigning a special prosecutor to do a complete and thorough investigation into EVERYTHING the obama administration has done and into the media that has been complicate in their roles in trying to take down a legitimate sitting president.

Let it be announced and make sure he does it in a way where every single pile of shit will literally shit themselves.

Especially, if it is found out that they are guilty of high treason and will face the death penalty. The day that executions are done, will be a day we will declare a national holiday.

In all seriousness. I wish he would take the gloves off and direct the AG to get all of these piles of shit. I am getting a little ticked that he is sticking with Twitter responses. Do something that actually does something.

Man...are you ever going to be disappointed when you realize what's going on. You'll never admit it, but your silent suffering will be heard loud and clear.

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

theowl, Obama is out of office, and nothing will happen to him.

The intel agencies and congress are now intent on driving Trump from office.

In all seriousness. I wish he would take the gloves off and direct the AG to get all of these piles of shit.

I'm sure he already has started some investigation. Unfortunately, the piles of sh*t are toooooo big and he may not be sure yet which people around him he can trust and which ones he shouldn't.

I
In all seriousness. I wish he would take the gloves off and direct the AG to get all of these piles of shit.

I'm sure he already has started some investigation. Unfortunately, the piles of sh*t are toooooo big and he may not be sure yet which people around him he can trust and which ones he shouldn't.
I would just love to get a chance to shit on Al Frankens grave. I may take a road trip if he dies before me.

I wish he would just declare that he is assigning a special prosecutor to do a complete and thorough investigation into EVERYTHING the obama administration has done and into the media that has been complicate in their roles in trying to take down a legitimate sitting president.

Let it be announced and make sure he does it in a way where every single pile of shit will literally shit themselves.

Especially, if it is found out that they are guilty of high treason and will face the death penalty. The day that executions are done, will be a day we will declare a national holiday.

In all seriousness. I wish he would take the gloves off and direct the AG to get all of these piles of shit. I am getting a little ticked that he is sticking with Twitter responses. Do something that actually does something.

I agree. This FISA warrant may be just the catalyst he needed to piss him off enough to get rolling. Someone from Obamakov's justice department had to be involved.

The Clintoon News Network is going batshit crazy trying to play down the story. And you can bet your ass Obamakov knew about it.

The lame stream fake news can't produce one bit of evidence there were crimes committed by Trump or his team but just the fact the leak from the intelligence community proves Obamakov sycophants committed a crime.

Demoratz have overplayed their hand and it's going to be Hillaryous to watch these corrupt bastards perp walked. I can't wait.

If there is actual evidence of a crime, investigate. Otherwise stop letting the left manipulate you so easily. Being in a state of perpetual "triggered" has to be depressing.
I ignore all the bullshit. No point in stressing out over things you have no control over.

If there is actual evidence of a crime, investigate. Otherwise stop letting the left manipulate you so easily. Being in a state of perpetual "triggered" has to be depressing.
I ignore all the bullshit. No point in stressing out over things you have no control over.
They are actively undermining the country and they are blatantly trying to take him down. Through lies and endless laws being broken. This is not "politics" as usual.

There is high treason happening.

They are actively undermining the country and they are blatantly trying to take him down. Through lies and endless laws being broken. This is not "politics" as usual.

Just looks like dirty politics to me. Either way, being pissed at the left & taking it out on Trump makes zero sense.

While I sympathize with your position interfering with an opponent doing something stupid is doubling down on stupid.

Patience, patience...

He has to make clear to everyone that he is on the right first. If the Obama wiretapping proves to be true, I don't see how that can be ignored.

Just looks like dirty politics to me. Either way, being pissed at the left & taking it out on Trump makes zero sense.
good Lord can't you tell when I am trolling them? Come on man. I mean holy shit.

Patience, patience...

He has to make clear to everyone that he is on the right first. If the Obama wiretapping proves to be true, I don't see how that can be ignored.

If Trump Tower was wiretapped, it would only mean that a warrant had been obtained because Trump was doing shit that looked and smelled dirty.

I

I would just love to get a chance to shit on Al Frankens grave. I may take a road trip if he dies before me.

Unfortunately, for you, Franken is not dead yet. I guess you'll just have to continue crapping your pants like Ted Nugent for now.

good Lord can't you tell when I am trolling them? Come on man. I mean holy shit.
And how am I supposed to know you're trolling?

I say, let's lay all the cards on the table here and now. Let's get to the bottom of who was involved from the Obama administration in illegally and unconstitutionally using the apparatus of our intelligence agencies to gather information on political opposition. Former Attorney Generals Holder and Lynch need to be questioned under oath. Let's see ANY evidence that exists incriminating Donald Trump in colluding in any political or criminal way with the Russian government. FBI Director Comey needs to be questioned. Obama's HS director needs to be questioned. Who ordered the FISA warrants to tap the phones of private US citizens involved in a political campaign against the administration? While we're at it, let's also bring in the Director of the IRS and talk about Obama's orders to audit certain "right wing" people and businesses. Let's cast some Sunshine on the Deep State and this Shadow Government being run out of Obama's JV-team White House.

Bring on Special Prosecutor Rudy Giuliani!

Forum List

Back