"I Am The Chosen One"

But....but....but....the team that gets the most hits is supposed to win therefore our “truth” is she did win.

Chosen for a difficult assignment that no one else would take on. Not chosen like the Messiah, Libs will make up Anything to further their feelings driven agenda.

I am waiting for his claim that he walks on water. It won't be long before he does.
His claim will be that he drinks water and you feelings impaired will say he claimed he walks on it.

Hmmm, let's look at some other headlines from weekly world news...

FBI ARREST BAT BOY AT NYC COMEDY CLUB | Weekly World News

SATURN IS A GIANT UFO! | Weekly World News

Seems legit, right?

Methinks your post reeks of desperation.

I don't think even Hitler named himself the "Chosen One." trump is becoming more and more mentally unstable.....

Regardless of political party all politicians are liars, narcissistic, and suffer from illusions of grandeur, so Trump said he was the chosen one, yet he is the only one that is willing to say what most people think, if they can think at all, and willing to back up his rhetoric with action. A departure from the norma politician, yes? For the media and their minions to proclaim tTump envisions himself as the chosen one in the same light as Christ well let’s just say that’s a stretch only the media can pull.

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

In America, estimates say that Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products.

Walmart makes $34,985 in profit every minute, meaning that Walmart makes $10 million in profit approximately every five hours.

More than 100 U.S. jobs were displaced for every actual or promised job created through Walmart's Investing in American Jobs initiative.

YEAH , THATS SHOWING THOSE BASTARDS !

stfu idiotboi -

You are about 15 chess moves behind president Trump simpleton.
LMf'nAO!!

Like tRump is smart enough to play chess.

Seems legit, right?

Yep, and some idiots just seem to have a short memory.
Newsweek Hails Obama as Messianic ‘Second Coming’?

Hmm...

Calling Trump arrogant whilst sitting there assuming you are not arrogant is well...

Arrogant.

Get where I'm going with this?

"
Calling Trump arrogant whilst sitting there assuming you are not arrogant is well...

Arrogant.

Get where I'm going with this?"

Yes....you are saying that YOU are arrogant.

Hmm...

Arrogant.

Get where I'm going with this?

"

Arrogant.

Get where I'm going with this?"

Yes....you are saying that YOU are arrogant.
What kind of comeback is that?

Begone.

Seems legit, right?

Did you even bother to read your own link? It was comparing Obama to the second coming of Lincoln, not Jesus, even said so in your link.

From your link.............................

While writer Evan Thomas insinuates later within the body of the article that the comparison was rather to Abraham Lincoln, others have found the cover to be a messianic statement that makes a play of Scripture.

“Obama may not be the second coming of Lincoln, and our times are hardly as desperate as the civil war,” Thomas wrote. “But it’s a good bet that Obama is more ambivalent than he lets on about the proper roads fostering prosperity while at the same time, cutting red ink, a challenge that divides the best of economists.”

Seems legit, right?

Keep trying tabloid boy. That was clearly a reference to a second term, published the day after his second inauguration.

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.

ECiVuS2WwAM1mzM

Seems legit, right?

Keep trying tabloid boy. That was clearly a reference to a second term, published the day after his second inauguration.

Actually, it was comparing Obama to being the second coming of Lincoln, because of all the strife that was going on in the country at the time.

But don't worry, he didn't read his own link either.

Seems legit, right?

Exactly!

The problem with DemRats is not so much short memory, but having a selective memory.

They forget all the bad they have done or said.....and remember only what helps their sick narrative.

But that will not help them anymore!:wink:

Seems legit, right?

Actually, it was comparing Obama to being the second coming of Lincoln, because of all the strife that was going on in the country at the time.

But don't worry, he didn't read his own link either.
I'll admit I didn't read it. I looked at the date.

Forum List

Back