🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I applaud President Obama: He bans imports of goods from slave labor. Well done sir.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : Obama bans US imports of slave-produced goods

You have to give credit where credit is due. President Obama just did a very good and moral thing. He had banned the import of all goods that are produced by slave labor. Examples are fish that were caught by Asian slaves and gold mined African slave children.

My only question is.....who saved, preserved and shipped all those goods that the Confederacy slaves produced in 1861 to be able to ship them now? I thought slavery ended with the Civil War?? Or.....is there some outrage we haven't properly directed???

upload_2016-2-24_19-15-1.png

I think it is awesome that we no longer accept goods from slave labor.

I thought only the American South had evil slavery. And as much as we still demonize the South over it....I assumed it hasn't happened anywhere in the world since 1861.

Guess Africans and Asians still practice slavery. Who'da thunk it ya know?

wow, we live under a dicktator. how lovely

That is the kind of society you want and why I hate you. You have no morality and think nothing of human life. God if there is one will judge you on it.
What is your position on abortion Matthew?

If you say you're personally opposed to it, but think women and their doctors should decide, then I'm going to slap you across the face for your hypocrisy.

wow, we live under a dicktator. how lovely

That is the kind of society you want and why I hate you. You have no morality and think nothing of human life. God if there is one will judge you on it.
What is your position on abortion Matthew?

If you say you're personally opposed to it, but think women and their doctors should decide, then I'm going to slap you across the face for your hypocrisy.

Personally,

I'd like to see no abortion unless the woman's health is at stake. On the otherhand, how I feel doesn't give me the right to force government on people.

So when is the left going to march and protest and DEMAND we end the enslavement of blacks for good??? It DIDN'T END in 1864.

That's what I want to eat...a fish caught by some gook moron out of a mud hole. Mmmmmm good!

He wouldn't be living in such poor conditions if he was paid what he is worth ;)
My concerns are the American worker.......First and Foremost............That should be our priority always........

Which is why I support FAIR Trade and limited tariffs on foreign goods......I go at it on this issue with my own side all the time.

Forum List

Back