I been informed that if you make $100,000 a year you bring home....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
$5400.00 a month after taxes???????????

If this is true I am going to start having women take care of me and never work again

If this is true I am going to start having women take care of me and never work again

But is that $5,400.00 a month before or after Starbucks?

It depends on the state you live in. Here in Florida, that is about right.

That is depressing. I'm about to move in the projects with a fat ugly bitch

Your self-deprecation is a breath of fresh air.............:clap:.

$5k a month, even clear, isn't enough for that, IMO.

After taxes Mongo

Then they are doing it wrong. I know a cardiologist who is making $55,000 a month. Perhaps you should go to med school.

I should went into the NBA
Word. I bet you can yell, "Hotdogs, Hotdogs Get your Hotdogs!!" louder than anybody

After taxes Mongo

Then they are doing it wrong. I know a cardiologist who is making $55,000 a month. Perhaps you should go to med school.

Word. I bet you can yell, "Hotdogs, Hotdogs Get your Hotdogs!!" louder than anybody

I got a killer jumpshot from the side

After taxes Mongo

and I can hit free throws like a champ in my driveway.

After taxes Mongo

You go Geekster

After taxes Mongo

Me too when I use a ladder...

WTF would you need a ladder to shoot free throws?

you need a ladder to reach the cabinets in your kitchen, didn't think I knew that did you??? LOL

In your case that sounds like a good plan because if you could con someone into a job where you took home $5400.00 a month you'd spend $6000.00, never have cable turned on, and likely freeze to death come winter. But I'm sure one of your dates who pissed you off will eulogize your b-ball prowess.

In your case that sounds like a good plan because if you could con someone into a job where you took home $5400.00 a month you'd spend $6000.00, never have cable turned on, and likely freeze to death come winter. But I'm sure one of your dates who pissed you off will eulogize your b-ball prowess.

Please, I havent been clothes shopping in 3 years

Forum List

Back