I Believe Dr. Ford

Think back of some tramatic event in your life. An accident or somthing . You can have a VERY clear memory of the event , and not remember details like day of the week or whatever .
------------------------------------------------ can't prove it then forget it or make Official complaint and provide what ever PROOF you can supply Timmy .

I do NOT believe Ford's words. I 'd like to ask women on this board: how many times did you go to a party wearing bathing suit. I've been to lots of parties and NEVER have worn a bathing suit for any party. When you plan to party for a few hours (at least) you certainly will need to use the bathroom (pardon me for such details) but ... how?

Dr Ford may be emotionally disturbed but she's also well paid by the Swamp for her performance. No doubt.

When I was 15 I lived in my bathing suit. I was a competitve swimmer and had two swimming practices and a swimming lesson each day. I went lots of places wearing my bathing suit under my clothes. If you have to go the bathroom you simply pull down your bathing suit. Yes it means getting mostly naked just to take a pee but it's very doable.

I believe Dr. Ford.

These idiots did not listen to her testimony.
They obviously got the sound bites off Fox News and left it at that.
Dr. Ford explained how she was there at the gathering wearing clothes over her swimsuit.
The lazy assholes can look up the transcript.
Except they won't.
They prefer their big, fat bi-asssss.
Speaking of Fox News... did you know they were just rated #1 for 200 months in a row? :)
Unstoppable: Fox News Hits 200 Months At No. 1

and concerning KAV , i hear that he is very good on GUNS and thats all that really matters to me if he gets Confirmed .

I do NOT believe Ford's words. I 'd like to ask women on this board: how many times did you go to a party wearing bathing suit. I've been to lots of parties and NEVER have worn a bathing suit for any party. When you plan to party for a few hours (at least) you certainly will need to use the bathroom (pardon me for such details) but ... how?

Dr Ford may be emotionally disturbed but she's also well paid by the Swamp for her performance. No doubt.

When I was 15 I lived in my bathing suit. I was a competitve swimmer and had two swimming practices and a swimming lesson each day. I went lots of places wearing my bathing suit under my clothes. If you have to go the bathroom you simply pull down your bathing suit. Yes it means getting mostly naked just to take a pee but it's very doable.

I believe Dr. Ford.

Dr. Ford explained how she was there at the gathering wearing clothes over her swimsuit.
Except they won't.
:itsok:

Oh, almost forgot....They use a lot of emojis since they are intellectually challenged.

I believe Dr. Ford.

Except they won't.

Oh, almost forgot....They use a lot of emojis since they are intellectually challenged.
It was an attempt to calm you down. We know how easily you snowflakes get yourselves worked up.

I believe Dr. Ford.

Except they won't.
Speaking of Fox News... did you know they were just rated #1 for 200 months in a row? :)
Unstoppable: Fox News Hits 200 Months At No. 1

And the number one most popular restaurant in the United States is McDonald's.
What is most popular doesn't translate into what is best.
Next right wing idiot.....

Last edited:
...is emotionally disturbed. As such, she shouldn't be held responsible either for her accusation or for her participation in the orchestrated defamation of Judge Kavanaugh. On the other hand, the Senate Democrats and their libshit supporters should be despised for their actions. Is there any level of depravity to which they will not sink? Do they really represent the American people?

IT'S A GIVEN the woman has a bent lead screw! I mean ONE LOOK AT HER, she doesn't even LOOK right in the head, the fact that she sat on this story for 36 years which has so many crazy glaring problems which she cannot explain, nor does anyone corroborate it.

I mean, this was 36 years ago and according to her, someone got on top of her at a party and grabbed at her clothes. I said it before and I'll say it again, what was a 15 year old doing at an older all-boy party across town drinking heavily? She never reported it because she KNEW it was wrong being there and had her parents known or found out, they would have been PISSED.

THEREFORE, she went there looking for action, trouble and excitement and FOUND IT. She must have been the dumbest 15 year old alive to be SHOCKED and HORRIFIED that boys would take advantage of her! WTF were her parents teaching her?

The squeaky wheel gets oiled, the early bird caches the worm, and one of the sad facts of life is you go shaking your pretty heinie and pert titties around before a house full of older, horny, drunk boys in their prime sexual urges with no adult supervision around, especially after just coming from the pool, and you are gonna get noticed BIG TIME.

proxy.jpg

I believe Dr. Ford.

Except they won't.

It was an attempt to calm you down. We know how easily you snowflakes get yourselves worked up.

Oh,......you want to see someone get themselves worked up?

Right after this he started CRYING again.....LOL!

ba52c77b-d086-4f6f-9d0c-0e19f4da0245-AP18270696557925.jpg

CRY BABY CRY

GettyImages-1041982864-640x480.jpg

BIG FUCKING BABY

180927160205-12-kavanaugh-senate-hearing-0927-exlarge-169.jpg

I believe Dr. Ford.

Except they won't.

Oh,......you want to see someone get themselves worked up?

Right after this he started CRYING again.....LOL!

ba52c77b-d086-4f6f-9d0c-0e19f4da0245-AP18270696557925.jpg

I can respect people who are honest and passionate about protecting their family.

Democrats are about to learn how passionate voters are when it comes to despicable tactics.

Forum List

Back