I Believe Dr. Ford

She’s a hero . She cane forward knowing she would be targeted by the evil republicans. Which is exactly what happened .
If true, she's traitor to all women. sat on information for 36 years allowing a predator to roam free. that ain't no hero.

She’s a hero . She cane forward knowing she would be targeted by the evil republicans. Which is exactly what happened .

Its not heroic to bear false witness.
It's quite the opposite, it's cowardly.

You can't beat a man in a fair fight, so you cheat and lie?

That is disgusting. Even more disgusting is Feinstein, Schummer etc. also knew this whackadoodle was lying and they went along with it. No Surprise there as they also support a pathological liar in Clinton.

It sure is.

Please . She was way more believable that Kavanaugh.

Even Kav said he believed something. Happened to her. “But it wasn’t me !” .

There is no corroboration. This isn't based on feelings.

Based on what ? Who did they even talk too?

Give me an example of what you would consider corroboration?

...is emotionally disturbed. As such, she shouldn't be held responsible either for her accusation or for her participation in the orchestrated defamation of Judge Kavanaugh. On the other hand, the Senate Democrats and their libshit supporters should be despised for their actions. Is there any level of depravity to which they will not sink? Do they really represent the American people?
------------------------------------------------ going soft eh ?? feck her , seems to me she should be legally charged as example to other females , femi nazis to remind them to be honest and truthful and to not bear False Witness JWoodie .

She's no hero. She had an agenda and it was turned on her. Senate dimopcraps on the committee had the information long ago. The FBI could have made it part of the background check. Frankenstein instead sat on it as a hole card and made a spectacle of Ford in the process. Victim of dimocrap scheming. She inserted herself in this for political reasons and is paying the price.

She's no hero. She had an agenda and it was turned on her. Senate dimopcraps on the committee had the information long ago. The FBI could have made it part of the background check. Frankenstein instead sat on it as a hole card and made a spectacle of Ford in the process. Victim of dimocrap scheming. She inserted herself in this for political reasons and is paying the price.

Please ! So you think she’s going to make up a story , go before Congress and the country knowing she will be fact checked 1000x , oh And commit a felony . Why? Cause of politics!?

That makes zero sense .

...is emotionally disturbed. As such, she shouldn't be held responsible either for her accusation or for her participation in the orchestrated defamation of Judge Kavanaugh. On the other hand, the Senate Democrats and their libshit supporters should be despised for their actions. Is there any level of depravity to which they will not sink? Do they really represent the American people?
------------------------------------------------ going soft eh ?? feck her , seems to me she should be legally charged as example to other females , femi nazis to remind them to be honest and truthful and to not bear False Witness JWoodie .
-------------------------------------------------- if liars are not held to account thats how Fathers , Sons and other males are put in danger because the females just keep getting away with their lies . See the 3 school girls i linked yesterday that were going after a male school mate .

DoAV-lfXUAIQUDm.jpg
Poor little moron trumptards.

what was true of what she said?

Kavs a drunk. I’m sure he assulted her. Seems like an angry entitled frat boy.

Where was she exposed as a liar ? Cause Kav had a lot of issues wh his testimony.

They talked to Ford’s friend who was supposedly at the party. Her friend said Ford was full of shit.
They also talked to Brett’s friend who was supposedly there. He also said Ford was full of shit.

Looks like Ford is full of shit.

Where was she exposed as a liar ? Cause Kav had a lot of issues wh his testimony.
let me know when you can part the red sea.

Ford's best friend said she wasn't there and that she didn't know kavanaugh, I do know that. game set match.

How do you know what she said is true? Its not based on feelings. That is why we have presumption of innocence in this country. It is always on the accuser to bring the evidence.

oh wait I got it...

it was true that......

she didn't remember

where
who
when
house
year
how she got there
how she got home
upstairs
downstairs

You're right, she wouldn't know of any of that, so it is true. I got you. BTW, the sky is blue in my world, what color is it in yours?

I believe you're full of shit.
She's had nothing but a stellar career in as a PhD and scientist, with two master degrees and a professorship at Stanford, an Ivy League school.
She's had everything to lose coming forward: her home, privacy, her husband and children's privacy.
She has more courage in her little finger than you have in your whole, swollen, fat-laden, infested body.

I'm sorry but her story has too many holes and inconsistencies, and zero corroboration. Its not even strong he said/she said.

I do NOT believe Ford's words. I 'd like to ask women on this board: how many times did you go to a party wearing bathing suit. I've been to lots of parties and NEVER have worn a bathing suit for any party. When you plan to party for a few hours (at least) you certainly will need to use the bathroom (pardon me for such details) but ... how?

Dr Ford may be emotionally disturbed but she's also well paid by the Swamp for her performance. No doubt.

When I was 15 I lived in my bathing suit. I was a competitve swimmer and had two swimming practices and a swimming lesson each day. I went lots of places wearing my bathing suit under my clothes. If you have to go the bathroom you simply pull down your bathing suit. Yes it means getting mostly naked just to take a pee but it's very doable.

I believe Dr. Ford.

Forum List

Back