I Believe Joe Biden is Dead

I believe he was epsteined because he refused to drop out.
That phone call with Kamala was A.I.

Doctors just released this photo of Joe resting at his home.

https://monsterlegacy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/spacejockeylastsight3.jpg

I will believe this until he makes a LIVE appearance

Despite Joe Biden appearing fully functional @ the start of his presidential tour it did not take long(the stairs/jetliner) to realize there were some issues encroaching on ole Joe. I'd say for the last two years Joe Biden was an 'acting president' meaning Americans did not have a functional president. Joe is so far gone physically/mentally that there would be no reason to 'bump' him anymore than bumping off a mannequin.

Despite Joe Biden appearing fully functional @ the start of his presidential tour it did not take long(the stairs/jetliner) to realize there were some issues encroaching on ole Joe. I'd say for the last two years Joe Biden was an 'acting president' meaning Americans did not have a functional president. Joe is so far gone physically/mentally that there would be no reason to 'bump' him anymore than bumping off a mannequin.
Much like Reagan.

Especially when an election is stolen,,, but not really.

Most Democrats--the garden-variety, everyday sort--are not evil. Mostly the evil ones are just the leaders/elite.

You're the exception of course, because you wish death on people who disagree with you politically. This is almost ALWAYS Democrats in the wild and almost never conservatives.

And you lie and misrepresent tell us something new.
Most Democrats--the garden-variety, everyday sort--are not evil. Mostly the evil ones are just the leaders/elite.

You're the exception of course, because you wish death on people who disagree with you politically. This is almost ALWAYS Democrats in the wild and almost never conservatives.

And you lie and misrepresent tell us something new.

No honey, I can just read. That's all; I read.

But hey, your girl Kamala busted a bunch of people for MJ. I'm sure you'll still shill for her though, the bootlickers will never stop

Much like Reagan.
I keep telling my fellow Americans to keep elected officials between the age of 45-55 for their first tour in an office. Hopefully this fiasco with Joe Biden will be remembered when Americans are looking for a POTUS in the future.

I will believe this until he makes a LIVE appearance

Just because the US has been taken over by a totalitarian state that tried to assassinate Trump does not mean Joe is dead, but it may be a good indication.

Forum List

Back