I blame Hilary Clinton

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Donald Trump will not hesitate to kill terrorists........,,
Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
Course one of the resident terrorist lovers finds the death of am an American soldier funny. Closest a pussy libtard will get to war is playing a video game

Patricia Smith tore our hearts with her moving speech. You can see the anguish in her face.

Anybody tagging theses posts as funny is a low-life scum sucking asshole, Lakota.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Where's the "credible" proof of your lies?

Uh that was from Pat Smiths speech, I was quoting her.....and of course yoi reflexively defend her without knowing anything.....you just got a beatdown....just too easy Lakhota

She was told it was a youtube video........she wasn't stupid and didn't buy it like you.....then Hitlery said she lied in a debate......a Hitlery is a fucking liar and a joke

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
Course one of the resident terrorist lovers finds the death of am an American soldier funny. Closest a pussy libtard will get to war is playing a video game

Yeah you were so worried about it, you brushed benghazi off as a whooops. And you bought the video.......anyone who believed that is so fucking stupid they shouldn't even try to argue

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you were so worried about it, you brushed benghazi off as a whooops. And you bought the video.......anyone who believed that is so fucking stupid they shouldn't even try to argue
You talking to me!?

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Republicans could sink so low. The State department refuses to argue with Smith. None of her claims can be substantiated.
Trump and the GOP will use anyone. Smith cries it's Hillary's fault, but after as much investigation as the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11, not even Republicans could find a "stand down" order. It's something completely made up by the GOP.

To use an obviously unstable woman in such a way shows the Republicans to be the swine they are. Her claims have been refuted by both the GOP and the Democratic investigations. And yet, Republicans repeat such claims with the same authority they claimed Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we now have undeniable proof.

HXqGzXP.jpg

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

You talking to me!?

No it was for Obama dick sucker in chief lakhota.....

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Republicans could sink so low. The State department refuses to argue with Smith. None of her claims can be substantiated.
Trump and the GOP will use anyone. Smith cries it's Hillary's fault, but after as much investigation as the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11, not even Republicans could find a "stand down" order. It's something completely made up by the GOP.

To use an obviously unstable woman in such a way shows the Republicans to be the swine they are. Her claims have been refuted by both the GOP and the Democratic investigations. And yet, Republicans repeat such claims with the same authority they claimed Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we now have undeniable proof.
HipYBUV.jpg

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we have proof.

Yeah Obama Baby mama is Gonna Speak Along With Many MOTHERS IN Hate cop/whitey night.

And she is way more credible than Clinton....

That video bullshit....gonna catch up with her....it's insulting to be told such a stupid lie.......

Clinton lied, ambassadors died

We have a mother who knows how full of shit these people are......was lied to her face......I hope to god it comes up in the debates.........I mean Trump will depth road her so bad with that....I roasted these bots the day that bullshit came out........

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Her feelings on the subject of her son's death don't make it so.

It's also my understanding not everyone who lost a loved one that night agrees with her.

We have a mother who knows how full of shit these people are......was lied to her face......I hope to god it comes up in the debates.........I mean Trump will depth road her so bad with that....I roasted these bots the day that bullshit came out........
i hope that its true that 60% of all potential voters just cant stand Hillary, will vote for Trump even though they are not 100% with him, but that Hillary is 10 times worse than Trump! and shes a witch!!

Forum List

Back