Zone1 I brought over 2 new members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they eventually speak for themselves, or will you be transferring all their remarks to the board?

more 4chan fallouts.
Hardly. I was banned from a board run by a lib when I did the math and showed how Sanders’ promise to tax the rich to provide free college didn’t add up. The libs depend on their voters being ignorant, so someone who shows that their campaign promise won’t work is silenced.

The only way that Dems can win this next election is to:

1) make sure their candidate doesn’t say too much

2) lobby for mail-in ballots so they can harvest them from ignorant, gullible voters

3) make up lies about their opponent

Been doing this a long time. Most boards that just shut down are poorly moderated shitholes that tolerate the worst rhetoric to the point that advertisers flee. At least this one has not fallen into the right wing message board death spiral.

Been doing this a long time. Most boards that just shut down are poorly moderated shitholes that tolerate the worst rhetoric to the point that advertisers flee. At least this one has not fallen into the right wing message board death spiral.
All thanks to FlatCan

Working on bringing more as a big chat board was shut down a few days ago. Welcome Sandman and brokedickdog!!!

Good to have you all aboard!
I didn't know there was another board. I've never found anything like USMB. It has it all. Sandman and Brokedickdog, you will love it here. I hope you are Trumpies. Deplorables. Or as Fox News refers to you as

Fox News: Our viewers are "dumb, cousin-fucking terrorists."

Not my words. I just called you Deplorables. In hindsight Deplorables was putting it kindly. Hillary was being kind.

P.S. Hillary lost her shit yesterday. She heard Trump raised $5 million dollars off this arrest. She's like, "shit, lock me up". LOL

Except this board that shutdown was populated with more liberals..all the conservatives got banned cept for a few

Will they eventually speak for themselves, or will you be transferring all their remarks to the board?

I have brought in 2 new members but they don't have internet so they will be speaking to all of you through my account.

Sometimes you'll be speaking to them and sometimes you'll be speaking to me. Anytime I say something inappropriate, it's them.

I have brought in 2 new members but they don't have internet so they will be speaking to all of you through my account.

Sometimes you'll be speaking to them and sometimes you'll be speaking to me. Anytime I say something inappropriate, it's them.
Can I get you to send a message to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back