The Cost of Buying a Home Hits New Record

under 4% unemployment for 2 years
16 million jobs created
Record stock market

Um, yeah, you don't know what you are talking about.
Yeah I do know what I'm talking about, you must live in a glass house

Screenshot_20240404-214640_Instagram.jpg

Most people saw a corresponding increase in salary, with some expenses staying constant.
Salaries have not kept up with the cost of living. Part-time jobs are more prevalent. It's true that Biden has grown government jobs, how much intelligence does that take LOL

Most people saw a corresponding increase in salary, with some expenses staying constant.
Yep, some expenses did stay constant, it's only the rent, gasoline, food and clothing that we need to worry about...dumbass.

Wow, that means your house is worth more than you probably paid for it. This is good for people looking to sell.

My place is worth 40K more than what I paid for it right now. That's awesome.
except for the fact if you sell your house you need to then buy another one at a higher price,,

thinking of the up and comers that may never be able to afford a house is my real concern,,

The homeless can't afford homes no matter how cheap they are...

Now, if you want to talk about national housing policy, we certainly don't want to go back to the Bush years of giving people sub-prime mortgages they couldn't afford, because that was a terrible idea.

What we need is a public housing policy that is more than just handing someone a voucher and saying, "Good luck with that."
we have one,,

work until you can afford to buy your own house like every other human throughout history,,

I don't recall ever saying "most folks." I was very clear in what I said. Sorry if you misinterpreted it.
Not just you. The media also is constantly claiming in blanket statement that wages have increased X% over the last year or two, which is false, or misleading at best. Most people's wages haven't increased beyond the paltry annual cost of living increase.

Salaries have not kept up with the cost of living. Part-time jobs are more prevalent. It's true that Biden has grown government jobs, how much intelligence does that take LOL

Part-time jobs are more prevalent because THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!! People got kind of spoiled under Covid and found they liked working from home. Heck, I know of companies that have a hard time filling positions no matter what they offer. I recently had a long conversation with my niece's husband about how he can't fill office positions because people really don't want to put in 40+ hour weeks even at $19.00 an hour.

That's not really a policy.

That's.... actually kind of stupid. Why do you think Squatting has become such a problem?
its human nature,,

squatters should be shot on sight,,

and why is paying your own way through life stupid??

I get it,, you know youre a useless mother fucker and demand other people pay your way through life,,

Part-time jobs are more prevalent because THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!! People got kind of spoiled under Covid and found they liked working from home. Heck, I know of companies that have a hard time filling positions no matter what they offer. I recently had a long conversation with my niece's husband about how he can't fill office positions because people really don't want to put in 40+ hour weeks even at $19.00 an hour.
Can you prove that that's what people want? I doubt it

its human nature,,

squatters should be shot on sight,,

and why is paying your own way through life stupid??

I get it,, you know youre a useless mother fucker and demand other people pay your way through life,,
Never asked anyone for a thing. I do quite well for myself.

But if you don't see why poverty and homelessness are a problem, and you need to carry a gun to feel safe, then you are missing the point.

Never asked anyone for a thing. I do quite well for myself.

But if you don't see why poverty and homelessness are a problem, and you need to carry a gun to feel safe, then you are missing the point.
of course its a problem because it requires they actually work for a living instead of being provided it by the government,,

why are you trying to keep them poor and useless??

Forum List

Back