The Cost of Buying a Home Hits New Record

Wow, that means your house is worth more than you probably paid for it. This is good for people looking to sell.

My place is worth 40K more than what I paid for it right now. That's awesome.
It's not awesome for anyone who has to sign their life over to a bank for the privilege of owning their house in 30 years.

well, I look at averages and it seems average income is between $60,000 and $75,000, but average home price is between $350,000 and $417,000

Am I looking at it wrong but…if you are making $75,000 per year..how can you afford a $400,000 home??
You can't. Well, you can.....If you don't mind mortgaging your entire life over to a bank. As George Carlin said....the elites have got you by the balls.

It's just amazing how much power Biden yields in this country, this type of power over the cost of almost everything might be unprecedented in American history.

And what, beyond rate hikes, would you propose be done to bring inflation under control?

They're exactly what Reagan and Thatcher did in the 80s. Only without the recession.

So, no then. :rolleyes: Get lost, magaturd.
You said you were too stupid to do rhetorical questions. How can I deal with somebody with such low brain power as you? There's lots of evidence that Joe received money from China. Someone is stupid as you however would never be able to grasp it. Take a hike shitlib.

Screenshot_20210624-184611_Chrome.jpg

You said you were too stupid to do rhetorical questions.
No, I didn't. I said I don't do rhetorical.
How can I deal with somebody with such low brain power as you?
Lol. You're having a hard time convincing me you're even familiar with the English language, smooth brain. :itsok:
There's lots of evidence that Joe received money from China.
Then it should be simple for you to present it. Go!

No, I didn't. I said I don't do rhetorical.

Lol. You're having a hard time convincing me you're even familiar with the English language, smooth brain. :itsok:

Then it should be simple for you to present it. Go!
You are too stupid to understand a rhetorical question. LOL dumbass

You can't. Well, you can.....If you don't mind mortgaging your entire life over to a bank. As George Carlin said....the elites have got you by the balls.
coming as well as going at that when one realizes the 'market' is set up to make gains on our failure(s)

~S~

I understand rhetorical questions just fine. I also find them unnecessary and counterproductive to the subject at hand.

Now are you going to post on topic, or continue spinning your wheels?
I don't think you do dumbass. Rhetorical questions have a purpose in explanation. Playing dumb just like a typical Democrat, makes you look stupid LOL. Now you want me to explain China King
Well, let's review what he did. He didn't cut off ALL travel from China. In fact, he was very big on getting US Citizens back into the country before the Chinese locked everything down. His travel ban only applied to Chinese Nationals.
Yeah and you called him a xenophobe and railed against him. Do you realize how many deaths your TDS cost?

Well, let's review what he did. He didn't cut off ALL travel from China. In fact, he was very big on getting US Citizens back into the country before the Chinese locked everything down. His travel ban only applied to Chinese Nationals.

Worse, he didn't have adequate testing in place for the Americans he rushed back onto the country from abroad. With COVID hitting hardest and first in the cities with more direct overseas flights from areas already infected.

Forum List

Back