I call BS on the China Virus numbers.

Regardless of the numbers, China has the virus under control in their country or they would not be sending tonnes and tonnes medical supplies to help hundreds of countries around the world. So focus on Americas disastrous handling of the virus. Trump is killing tens of thousands of Americans.
Both U.S. and South Korea got the same information from the W.H.O. Both U.S and South Korea discover their first patient of Coronavirus on the very same day. South Korea acted to instructions from the WHO and the outcome was effective. Trump and the U.S. instead downplayed virus and is now in disaster mode, 67,000 Americans dead, dead bodies piling up and buried in mass graves. Now Trump blames the W.H.O. because the W.H.O would not join him in blaming China. Trump needs to blame China or else people will see that 67,000 dead Americans could have been prevented if Trump was even slightly competent.
Now because of Trump's scapegoating to hide his incompetence, innocent Asian Americans who has never even been to China are being randomly attacked in the U.S. where a child was knifed in New York City. Americans, look at your president and shake your head in disgust.

You're a complete idiot. contagion interface is based on total traffic input in any one given area. China is able to control or at least make the claims of control because they have no problem sweeping away thousands of innocent lives with the infected ones. Your use of China as a good example puts you squarely in the moron circle. There's nothing exemplary about what they did or what they're doing .

The OP is challenging the numbers. That could be true, but we need a way to document it. ...

You mean if someone makes a claim they should be expected to support it? Good idea.

... Do you have a point?

Do you think someone who makes a claim should support it or not? It's not a difficult question.

Do I owe you something? ....

It's a simple question, apparently in agreement with yours above. What is there to be defensive about?

Was I being defensive or just acknowledging that what you asked has NOTHING to do with this thread, ...

It has everything to do with the thread. Why are you so upset?

Regardless of the numbers, China has the virus under control in their country or they would not be sending tonnes and tonnes medical supplies to help hundreds of countries around the world. So focus on Americas disastrous handling of the virus. Trump is killing tens of thousands of Americans.
Both U.S. and South Korea got the same information from the W.H.O. Both U.S and South Korea discover their first patient of Coronavirus on the very same day. South Korea acted to instructions from the WHO and the outcome was effective. Trump and the U.S. instead downplayed virus and is now in disaster mode, 67,000 Americans dead, dead bodies piling up and buried in mass graves. Now Trump blames the W.H.O. because the W.H.O would not join him in blaming China. Trump needs to blame China or else people will see that 67,000 dead Americans could have been prevented if Trump was even slightly competent.
Now because of Trump's scapegoating to hide his incompetence, innocent Asian Americans who has never even been to China are being randomly attacked in the U.S. where a child was knifed in New York City. Americans, look at your president and shake your head in disgust.

You're a complete idiot. contagion interface is based on total traffic input in any one given area. China is able to control or at least make the claims of control because they have no problem sweeping away thousands of innocent lives with the infected ones. Your use of China as a good example puts you squarely in the moron circle. There's nothing exemplary about what they did or what they're doing .

With just about all deaths somehow becoming a Covid death I estimate the fatality toll is about half of what is being pu out there.
Let’s look at it like this. If something out there was killing 99.9% whites and 0.1% blacks would we then lock everyone down and test the hell out of everyone while destroying the economy and keeping everyone locked down?
I don’t need any state local or federal extending themselves into my life for “my own good” over a 0.1% total population (yes Total numbskulls since the Total of us are effected) fatality rate.

The OP is challenging the numbers. That could be true, but we need a way to document it. ...

You mean if someone makes a claim they should be expected to support it? Good idea.

... Do you have a point?

Do you think someone who makes a claim should support it or not? It's not a difficult question.

Do I owe you something? ....

It's a simple question, apparently in agreement with yours above. What is there to be defensive about?

Was I being defensive or just acknowledging that what you asked has NOTHING to do with this thread, ...

It has everything to do with the thread. Why are you so upset?

I'm not upset. You cannot gauge what a person is writing about much less understand simple concepts. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand things for you. I seek no interaction with a shit eating troll (factually true, not name calling.) So, it does little for you to follow me around. You're screwing with other peoples threads. If they're cool with it, knock yourself out. You don't upset me. Eventually I will end up putting you on ignore, but not before exposing you for what you are - though you did a very good job saving me the trouble.

If this board had a thousand like you and turned their brains into dynamite, they couldn't get enough charge to blow one's nose. So, point to the post in this thread where any of this is relevant.

Forum List

Back