I called my local Hobby Lobby ....

The point is that the government is now forcing people to buy things.

Got car insurance, license, registration, and inspection?

I live in California, I am not required to have insurance, one of the few things they get right.

Next question.

Yes you are. Where the fuck did you get the idea you don't have to have insurance on your vehicle?

Financial Responsibility (Insurance) Requirements for Vehicle Registration (FFVR 18)

Got car insurance, license, registration, and inspection?

I live in California, I am not required to have insurance, one of the few things they get right.

Next question.

Yes you are. Where the fuck did you get the idea you don't have to have insurance on your vehicle?

Financial Responsibility (Insurance) Requirements for Vehicle Registration (FFVR 18)

From YOUR link.

What Are the Types of Financial Responsibility?

• Motor vehicle liability insurance policy.
  • Cash deposit of $35,000 with DMV.
  • DMV-issued self-insurance certificate.
  • Surety bond for $35,000 from a company licensed to do business in California.
Damn, look at that, you don't have to buy insurance, all you have to do is prove you can swing the bill if you get in an accident. Don't you hate it when you try to prove how smart you are and end up proving the other guy knows what he is talking about?

Next question.

From YOUR link.

Damn, look at that, you don't have to buy insurance, all you have to do is prove you can swing the bill if you get in an accident. Don't you hate it when you try to prove how smart you are and end up proving the other guy knows what he is talking about?

Same whore, different dress. It's still insurance.

From YOUR link.

My statement is that you do not have to buy insurance in California, you disagreed with me. I was right, you were wrong.

From YOUR link.

My statement is that you do not have to buy insurance in California, you disagreed with me. I was right, you were wrong.

Interesting................showing that you have 35,000 up front to provide for the possibility of having a motor vehicle incident is not insurance, but yet paying a couple of hundred bucks (around 150 to 200) per month is.

Sorry...............but having enough in your savings account to pay for the damage you incur IS insurance.

You're not gonna save up for it unless you've recognized that there may be a possibility that the money may be needed for an accident.

Quick question for the trust fund morons............what do you do if the damage is over 35,000?

Forum List

Back