I called this on day one...Trump really doesn't want to be president

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Does Donald Trump Really Want To Win The Nomination?
There are signs that suggest maybe not. Hey, let’s speculate

Huffingtonpost.com
DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png
1 AIDES DON'T THINK HE'S SERIOUS
In a lengthy post at XOJane this week, former Trump Super PAC head Stephanie Cegielski warned Trump’s supporters that he probably never intended to make it this far: “Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.”

Folks, I have said this from day one, Trump really had no idea this thing was gonna take off like it did. He needed attention, he was board, he made yet another silly run and well, look what happened. No serious candidate would say or do the things this man is saying. Secondly, if elected, this man will have to do all kinds of rearranging his financial portfolio with all this off shore shit he does.

Trump is in over his head and is praying to the Gods, that something drastic happens to get him out of this political mess he's created...and well, white people, your gonna have to find another Nazi leader, to lead you back to the 20th century, Trump ain't it.

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If only he had a real background like organizing communities and writing autobiographies

Does Donald even have ties to that SuperPAC? How would she know? She isn't a Trump AID like OP claims..

When you're on the boat getting deported to Cuba you can keep telling everyone how Trump wasn't really serious

"I called this on day one...Trump really doesn't want to be president"

Correct – Trump was never a serious candidate.

It’s as if the ignorant, stupid things he’s saying are designed to lose him the GE.

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If only he had a real background like organizing communities and writing autobiographies

Listen, you can call out Obama and make fun of the guy all day, I'm just telling you facts. No way in hell does Trump wants to be president, I know you life long ingrates of GOP bullshit are use to being fucked over, but this guy is really piercing the ass of you people. I know the truth hurts, but facts are facts.
trumpfiveee.jpg
2 HE'D BE JUST AS HAPPY RUNNING HIS BUSINESS
At a press conference in his unfinished D.C. hotel, Trump offhandedly suggested that he could always go back to the hospitality trade. The new hotel, on Pennsylvania Avenue between the White House and the Capitol, will have a “Trump Townhouse.” He can live there and have the band play “Hail to the Chief.”
trumpsevennnnn.jpg
5 DISSING SCOTT WALKER
Scott Walker was always going to endorse Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. So why publicly stir the hornet’s nest? Trump needs to pad out his base with Walker’s Cheeseheads in the Badger State. Or maybe Trump would rather lose in a hail of name-calling. Name-calling seems to be what he most likes to do, and you can’t do that as freely if you really think you want to win.

Huffingtonpost.com

DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png
In a lengthy post at XOJane this week, former Trump Super PAC head Stephanie Cegielski warned Trump’s supporters that he probably never intended to make it this far: “Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.”

Folks, I have said this from day one, Trump really had no idea this thing was gonna take off like it did. He needed attention, he was board, he made yet another silly run and well, look what happened. No serious candidate would say or do the things this man is saying. Secondly, if elected, this man will have to do all kinds of rearranging his financial portfolio with all this off shore shit he does.

Trump is in over his head and is praying to the Gods, that something drastic happens to get him out of this political mess he's created...and well, white people, your gonna have to find another Nazi leader, to lead you back to the 20th century, Trump ain't it.

Ackchoooly --- I called this on Day One. You could look it up.

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Or graduated in constitutional law, or taught at law school
Wow, graduated college. You don't see that every day. He mostly gave lectures. And regularly demonstrates he knows or cares little about the constitution.

Huffingtonpost.com

DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png

Ackchoooly --- I called this on Day One. You could look it up.

Who's on first? Listen, I called it on day one, perhaps you did too, but make no mistake, this man, this Klan leader is about as serious of a candidate than Palin was...both completely lost in translation fools.

This shit was blown out of the water days ago. She was never a Trump aide. Or advisor. She belonged to a now defunct super pac.

Bitch is a nobody seeking her Megyn Kelly moment.

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Listen, you can call out Obama and make fun of the guy all day, I'm just telling you facts. No way in hell does Trump wants to be president, I know you life long ingrates of GOP bullshit are use to being fucked over, but this guy is really piercing the ass of you people. I know the truth hurts, but facts are facts.
trumpfiveee.jpg
2 HE'D BE JUST AS HAPPY RUNNING HIS BUSINESS
At a press conference in his unfinished D.C. hotel, Trump offhandedly suggested that he could always go back to the hospitality trade. The new hotel, on Pennsylvania Avenue between the White House and the Capitol, will have a “Trump Townhouse.” He can live there and have the band play “Hail to the Chief.”
trumpsevennnnn.jpg
5 DISSING SCOTT WALKER
Scott Walker was always going to endorse Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. So why publicly stir the hornet’s nest? Trump needs to pad out his base with Walker’s Cheeseheads in the Badger State. Or maybe Trump would rather lose in a hail of name-calling. Name-calling seems to be what he most likes to do, and you can’t do that as freely if you really think you want to win.

Let's ask Trump how many states are in the USA

I think he got in because he was bored
He needs some fun and excitement in his life

Huffingtonpost.com
DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png

Sad fact is a lot of his supporters are serious.

Forum List

Back