I called this on day one...Trump really doesn't want to be president

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If only he had a real background like organizing communities and writing autobiographies

--- or ever holding a job in his life.... :eusa_whistle:

Obama never did, neither did Sanders or Hillary

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yeah they did. All three have been Senators, just for a start. Throw in lawyering, mayoring and state and federal Congressing, and even a Cabinet position. All of those are jobs, requiring some kind of service. Rump has never done that. Ever.

Prove me wrong.

This shit was blown out of the water days ago. She was never a Trump aide. Or advisor. She belonged to a now defunct super pac.

Bitch is a nobody seeking her Megyn Kelly moment.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE....I PITY YOU FOOLS, I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO.

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If only he had a real background like organizing communities and writing autobiographies

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yeah they did. All three have been Senators, just for a start. Throw in lawyering, mayoring and state and federal Congressing, and even a Cabinet position. All of those are jobs, requiring some kind of service. Rump has never done that. Ever.

Prove me wrong.

Running for office, that's a job? LOL

LOL

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Prove me wrong.

Running for office, that's a job? LOL

Nope. That's the employment application. Once you win that election --- the actual job begins. And you get reviewed and rehired or not.

You new to this planet?

I sort of agree with the OP...I think Trump got in this on a lark...face-time on the news and the attention he craves. I believe his original motive was replaced by what being president could do for his business empire...you know, the one his sons and daughter (cough cough) will run . Imagine going up against a Trump kid with the Donald in the Oval Office being able to sic the FBI or IRS on you. :ack-1:

And then I believe in a private moment he thought...."what the hell....maybe being president will my legacy" and decided if the media would cover him for free, why advertise? Now he's discovering the office he's after isn't something a novice is capable of doing. And he is a novice and it's becoming clear he's no more qualified for the job than anybody posting here (except me of course) :lol:

I sort of agree with the OP...I think Trump got in this on a lark...face-time on the news and the attention he craves. I believe his original motive was replaced by what being president could do for his business empire...you know, the one his sons and daughter (cough cough) will run . Imagine going up against a Trump kid with the Donald in the Oval Office being able to sic the FBI or IRS on you. :ack-1:

And then I believe in a private moment he thought...."what the hell....maybe being president will my legacy" and decided if the media would cover him for free, why advertise? Now he's discovering the office he's after isn't something a novice is capable of doing. And he is a novice and it's becoming clear he's no more qualified for the job than anybody posting here (except me of course) :lol:
Tom, Trump has said just about everything, did just about anything to get out...and yet, his klan following grew. He's now a target and for the rest of his life, Trump will in fact have to watch his back. He's created an atmosphere of hatred and ignorance, and just as Palin did with McCain, the racial carnage will be severe. I feel for this man, and Hope he wins, because he's gonna need protection for the rest of his sorry pathetic life....from the very nuts, he himself encouraged.

Does Donald Trump Really Want To Win The Nomination?
There are signs that suggest maybe not. Hey, let’s speculate

Huffingtonpost.com
DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png
1 AIDES DON'T THINK HE'S SERIOUS

In a lengthy post at XOJane this week, former Trump Super PAC head Stephanie Cegielski warned Trump’s supporters that he probably never intended to make it this far: “Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.”

Folks, I have said this from day one, Trump really had no idea this thing was gonna take off like it did. He needed attention, he was board, he made yet another silly run and well, look what happened. No serious candidate would say or do the things this man is saying. Secondly, if elected, this man will have to do all kinds of rearranging his financial portfolio with all this off shore shit he does.

Trump is in over his head and is praying to the Gods, that something drastic happens to get him out of this political mess he's created...and well, white people, your gonna have to find another Nazi leader, to lead you back to the 20th century, Trump ain't it.
Sad fact is a lot of his supporters are serious.

They're not serious, they're simply too mired into bitter racial unrest and like the germans followed Hitler to the grave, this lot he's encouraging will do the same. Serious people need truth to rely on, Trump and the rest of the GOP nuts give them nothing but lies and bullshit.

Does Donald Trump Really Want To Win The Nomination?
There are signs that suggest maybe not. Hey, let’s speculate

Huffingtonpost.com
DonaldTrump2014_TTTC.png
1 AIDES DON'T THINK HE'S SERIOUS

In a lengthy post at XOJane this week, former Trump Super PAC head Stephanie Cegielski warned Trump’s supporters that he probably never intended to make it this far: “Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.”

Folks, I have said this from day one, Trump really had no idea this thing was gonna take off like it did. He needed attention, he was board, he made yet another silly run and well, look what happened. No serious candidate would say or do the things this man is saying. Secondly, if elected, this man will have to do all kinds of rearranging his financial portfolio with all this off shore shit he does.

Trump is in over his head and is praying to the Gods, that something drastic happens to get him out of this political mess he's created...and well, white people, your gonna have to find another Nazi leader, to lead you back to the 20th century, Trump ain't it.
If Trump is a Nazi, what does that make Hillary?

Forum List

Back