I cant believe I am actually going to post this but here goes.

Hillary Clinton is out, Donald Trump won.
So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
Of course with me, if he builds a wall, thats all he really needs to do.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Good idea. It'll be a good warm up for Trump supporters, who will have to eventually accept that all of his other promises were blatant lies too.
the all lie during campaigns. In the first place they promise to do things that they have no idea if they can do or not. once they get in to office and are privilaged to see classified documents, they might find out that there is a reason the last president did do what ever it is that is now being promised. Promise broken, then you have the promise that they will do something like build a wall? that is not going to happen if Congress does not agree to opening the purse to let the money flow.
Trump's lies reached an entirely new level. Among many other things, he claimed that a sitting President is an illegal immigrant, that one of his opponent's parent's were involved in the JFK assassination, that Mexico would pay for a massive U.S. infrastructure project, that he never supported the war in Iraq, etc., etc., etc.

It is HILARIOUS to see you posting Ted Cruz videos. Ha ha! :D

So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Good idea. It'll be a good warm up for Trump supporters, who will have to eventually accept that all of his other promises were blatant lies too.
the all lie during campaigns. In the first place they promise to do things that they have no idea if they can do or not. once they get in to office and are privilaged to see classified documents, they might find out that there is a reason the last president did do what ever it is that is now being promised. Promise broken, then you have the promise that they will do something like build a wall? that is not going to happen if Congress does not agree to opening the purse to let the money flow.
Trump's lies reached an entirely new level. Among many other things, he claimed that a sitting President is an illegal immigrant, that one of his opponent's parent's were involved in the JFK assassination, that Mexico would pay for a massive U.S. infrastructure project, that he never supported the war in Iraq, etc., etc., etc.

It's the one time that he said something that could help America. You should watch it instead of just laughing at it. Though I know it can be very hard to listen to Cruz speak without breaking out in laughter.

The FBI will continue the Clinton investigations without any input from Trump. He doesn't need to weigh in at all.

He has far more important things to consider than Hillary Clinton. He can appoint someone to deal with that later.

It needs to be real "big" clear crime(s). Not just some witch-hunt or technicality, like someone sent an email with a "C" section (no pun intended).

Tell ue the whole truth or forget it. Take that foundation money into holding as a fine IF some real clear crime (s) are easily found and explained.

Last edited:

It's the one time that he said something that could help America. You should watch it instead of just laughing at it. Though I know it can be very hard to listen to Cruz speak without breaking out in laughter.

Trump is STILL better than Hillary, IMO.

And I think he's better than Bernie or Cruz. But if he succumbs to what his supporters want from him, and what they voted him in for, then God help us all.

what I love to see is all these people here who hated Trump before.....acting like they always were on the Trump bandwagon...

oh well humans are weak.

And I think he's better than Bernie or Cruz. But if he succumbs to what his supporters want from him, and what they voted him in for, then God help us all.

I'm a supporter of him. I voted for him.

what I love to see is all these people here who hated Trump before.....acting like they always were on the Trump bandwagon...

oh well humans are weak.
Yeah those fuckers really surrendered all of their shame and principles to cast that Trump vote. They have a lot to account for.

I could never vote for an anti-rights politician, and that is what Hillary is.

I'm a supporter of him. I voted for him.
Guess what I think about you then

Idiot. You voted for an anti-rights politician. :rolleyes:

oh well humans are weak.
Who exactly do you believe voted for him then?

Idiot. You voted for an anti-rights politician. :rolleyes:

I don't really take Ted Cruz seriously. Lol. He was pretty angry with Trump. I never liked Ted Cruz.

Hillary would stack the SCOTUS with judges who are anti 2nd amendment. That is just one big reason why I voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back