I cant believe I am actually going to post this but here goes.

I Say hold him to his promise to put her in jail.
he actually did not say that you know. He said that if he were president right now, she would be in jail. He did not say if he became president he would reopen the investigation and put her in jail.
His wording on a lot of things was similarly non-specific. Still, even if he can't be legally held accountable for his wording, most of his voters will hold him accountable for the spirit in which he said them.

what I love to see is all these people here who hated Trump before.....acting like they always were on the Trump bandwagon...

oh well humans are weak.
Who exactly do you believe voted for him then?

I don't know who did

but I do know all these people,...well some women here ...ok one woman here ....saying she was a libertarian and all that rubbish.. and blah blah.....and she was going to vote libertarian,......all that and when Trump wins all of a sudden she becomes a Trump supporter.

Weak weak weak.

I Say hold him to his promise to put her in jail.
he actually did not say that you know. He said that if he were president right now, she would be in jail. He did not say if he became president he would reopen the investigation and put her in jail.
His wording on a lot of things was similarly non-specific. Still, even if he can't be legally held accountable for his wording, most of his voters will hold him accountable for the spirit in which he said them.

We have more bigger and more important issues than silly Hilly.

Hillary would stack the SCOTUS with judges who are anti 2nd amendment. That is just one big reason why I voted for Trump.

Were you not a libertarian before? a Gary Johnson supporter?

what I love to see is all these people here who hated Trump before.....acting like they always were on the Trump bandwagon...

oh well humans are weak.

I don't know who did

but I do know all these people,...well some women here ...ok one woman here ....saying she was a libertarian and all that rubbish.. and blah blah.....and she was going to vote libertarian,......all that and when Trump wins all of a sudden she becomes a Trump supporter.

Weak weak weak.

You don't even live in this country and don't understand swing voters. Lol. If a third party candidate had a chance to win, I would have definitely voted 3rd party. However, they did not, and my vote was basically a vote against Hillary.

I actually agree with a lot of what Trump says, I just don't like his arrogance.

So there, foreigner. :p

oh well humans are weak.

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.

You don't even live in this country and don't understand swing voters. Lol. If a third party candidate had a chance to win, I would have definitely voted 3rd party. However, they did not, and my vote was basically a vote against Hillary.

I actually agree with a lot of what Trump says, I just don't like his arrogance.

you were a Gary Johnson supporter.

So there.

You are a loser.

oh well humans are weak.

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.
lol

I am a moderate centrist actually, except when it comes to a few issues. I had to vote for Trump based on the issues I am most concerned with: Immigration policy, trade, JOBS, taxes, 2nd amendment (I did NOT want Hillary appointing SCOTUS justices).

Hillary would stack the SCOTUS with judges who are anti 2nd amendment. That is just one big reason why I voted for Trump.
Trump could give us a 7-2 conservative supreme court. Good bye balance. Welcome back segregation and discrimination. What a shame.

And nobody was going to come after your guns. Did Obama take your guns? No, but you all were shitting your pants about that for 8 years. God help us.

oh well humans are weak.

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.

So there.

You are a loser.

The candidate I voted for won. :) Next election, I will be voting for a 3rd party candidate in all likelihood. Really though, it's not your business nor your concern who I vote for.

Trump could give us a 7-2 conservative supreme court. Good bye balance. Welcome back segregation and discrimination. What a shame.

And nobody was going to come after your guns. Did Obama take your guns? No, but you all were shitting your pants about that for 8 years. God help us.
Slavery, segregation and racism is a Democratic heritage. The more Republican the south became the less racist it became.

Hyperbole. Lol. Don't tell me you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome? :D

Stop underestimating the American voters. We know what the liberals are all about.

oh well humans are weak.

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.

So there.

You are a loser.

The candidate I voted for won. :) Next election, I will be voting for a 3rd party candidate in all likelihood. Really though, it's not your business nor your concern who I vote for.

you were a Gary Johnson supporter everybody here can go and see your posts!;):D

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.

So there.

You are a loser.

And?

Hillary Clinton is out, Donald Trump won.
So we know that she is not going to be tried or convicted of anything that would put her in jail, so that speculative conversation is pretty much nothing more than a futile waste of time.he
What we do know is that she is most likely sick, here is my suggestion or request.
What do you say we go ahead and focus on Trump and what he will or will not do vs what he promised during his campaign, lets put the pressure on him to make good on the reasons we voted for him.
As far as hillary goes, she ran a nasty campaign, so did Trump. But now that she is out of the picture, I think it would be the decent thing to let her live out the rest of her life in peace regardless of what we think she did. Lets take the upper hand on this one and let her live the rest of her life with whatever dignity she is able to salvage.
We have more important things to discuss now. As in, just how much of what Donald Trump said was lies. I think we all know that at least some of his promises were empty, but the question is how many of them were.
Of course with me, if he builds a wall, thats all he really needs to do.
but again lets try to leave Hillary to her own now. If she does something new thats different but we have pretty much run her past into the ground.
Like she said during the third debate. They go low, we go high. ( I actually did like that quote from her writers)
Clinton could easily end up in jail, remember Obama covered up everything, so we know nothing at this point..............

I don't know who did

Weak weak weak.

So there.

You are a loser.

And?

and you are a loser.

Slavery, segregation and racism is a Democratic heritage. The more Republican the south became the less racist it became.
^ Dumbest post I've seen today.

The republican south currently celebrates the Confederacy, opposes civil rights, wants to legalize discrimination, and demonizes Abraham Lincoln.

Slavery, segregation and racism is the heritage of social conservatism. The Democrat party has not been the party of social conservatism for 50 years.

So there.

You are a loser.

And?

and you are a loser.

Do you have something to add to this topic. My voting is none of your business, bitch.

Forum List

Back