I Can't Imagine Anybody Else Being President

You never saw Democrats publicly fapping away like this over Obama. Republicans are just kind of pervy.
maybe you could not see that because you are a democrat......i seen it all the time here back then.......

Yep, the Trumplodytes have become everything they complained about during the Obama years... but that's okay because... Trump...

I mean look at this cat.....ain't that a President? HELL YEAH....4 more years, baby! MAGA!!!!

29dc-virus-trump1-superJumbo.jpg
to me he looks like he’s perfect as a Controversial reality show TV star.

but for some reason, he just doesn’t seem presidential to me.

and I thought it was embarrassing when all those world leaders got together in a bunch and were making fun of him and laughing at him and he felt so bad he ran off and came back to America.

I almost felt sorry for him and then I remembered all the terrible things he said about women and Hispanics and soldiers and Asians and The disabled and.....well.... you know

View attachment 339612
dean you are just not used to a guy who farts and burps in public.....

You never saw Democrats publicly fapping away like this over Obama. Republicans are just kind of pervy.
maybe you could not see that because you are a democrat......i seen it all the time here back then.......

Yep, the Trumplodytes have become everything they complained about during the Obama years... but that's okay because... Trump...
the pendulum just swings to the other side as it will with the next election.......

Forum List

Back