🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't stand Trump but this speech is off the charts good.

So, you like medicated semi-comatose speeches from imbeciles? Interesting...
Not to elevate your status but got change your diaper.....

That was a great speech

That was NOT a great speech. I'm listening to blacks criticize it as a racist speech full of distortions and lies.
Oh, dear. I don't know why they think it was racist. We have to stop all the gang/drug dealer killings for everyone's sake, don't we? Improve the inner city schools? Get jobs for more people?
I'm not voting for Trump, but I thought it was a pretty good speech, for him. Hannity was so excited he could hardly keep the quiver out of his voice. LOL

Dog whistles. No new ideas. Pointless speech.
Lots more cops? Charter schools? His plan to bring jobs back for all? Dog whistle to whom? No, his ideas have certainly been floated before, but that doesn't make them bad. First decent speech he's given. Doesn't make up for everything else that's come out of his mouth, but I'll give the devil his due.

If you say so. I'm way too bored to explain why calling for more cops is a dog whistle. Enjoy your evening.

That was a great speech

That was NOT a great speech. I'm listening to blacks criticize it as a racist speech full of distortions and lies.
Oh, dear. I don't know why they think it was racist. We have to stop all the gang/drug dealer killings for everyone's sake, don't we? Improve the inner city schools? Get jobs for more people?
I'm not voting for Trump, but I thought it was a pretty good speech, for him. Hannity was so excited he could hardly keep the quiver out of his voice. LOL

Lots more cops? Charter schools? His plan to bring jobs back for all? Dog whistle to whom? No, his ideas have certainly been floated before, but that doesn't make them bad. First decent speech he's given. Doesn't make up for everything else that's come out of his mouth, but I'll give the devil his due.

If you say so. I'm way too bored to explain why calling for more cops is a dog whistle. Enjoy your evening.
You're right, we should just give them space to vent & burn it down.
You're position is one of absurdity. CLEARLY there are areas across the country that need more law enforcement.

You're position is one of absurdity. CLEARLY there are areas across the country that need more law enforcement.

No. Not really. That's an empty claim. You have no data nor evidence to support it.

This subject is so bogged down with misinformation and misguided "common sense" on the nutbag side that attempts at communication are futile.

Comprehensive criminal justice reform is what is needed. That requires real understanding of the issue. All nutbags want to do is point fingers and put kids in jail.

No. Not really. That's an empty claim. You have no data nor evidence to support it.

This subject is so bogged down with misinformation and misguided "common sense" on the nutbag side that attempts at communication are futile.

Comprehensive criminal justice reform is what is needed. That requires real understanding of the issue. All nutbags want to do is point fingers and put kids in jail.
Bull...employment opportunity and family values are needed.

Family values are fine. Opportunity is obviously needed.

Family values are fine. Opportunity is obviously needed.
It ISN'T coming from Hillary.
Her economic plan is a disaster...
Raise middle class taxes to pay for job training.
And you know what Corporate America will say to those graduates?
"Sorry, but the training you received isn't what we want", and they'll simply request more Indian Business Visas.
This has been going on since 2004 and most people still haven't figured it out yet.

What was brilliant about the speech?

Why did he talk about black people to a white audience?

not a damn thing .. the Trumpbots were just amazed Losin' Donald could read from teleprompters .

100% wrong of course

That was a great speech

You more interested in listening to your democrat dog whistle and killing more cops?

Why not watch the speech.
Even though he doesn't have any spasms...
So you can't answer. Got it.
Read post #1.
I know you're a Liberal but try to concentrate on something for more than the time it takes to read a post.
That does not describe why it was brilliant it just gives a Trump supporters opinion.

What did you, or the OP, find brilliant about the speech?

Because talking to Black people about Black people has been failing since the 60s.
Has it?

What was brilliant about his speech?
He spoke to, and about, your plantation.....
And how to get them off the plantation.
Oh, got it, he said black people are stupid. Now I understand why you thought he was brilliant.

Forum List

Back