🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't stand Trump but this speech is off the charts good.

Dems ran out of manufactured outrage to put front and center today in order to divert attention from that excellent speech. Best they could come up with is that he was 40 miles from the black community when giving the speech :lol: :lol:

"Trump gives gold bouillon to entire city!" "Yes but it was in its raw form, he didn't even take the time to manufacture them into nice bricks"
"Trump gives jobs to every American out of work in order to get on their feet!" "Yes but not everyone wants to work in sales"
"Trump pays off every American's debt!" "Yes but he set the limit to paying off 4 lines of credit with the highest balance"

Dems and the MSM never fail to deliver their daily stupidity that we can all laugh at. Are they even aware of how foolish they look?

Do you think it would have been better for Trump if he were to give that speech....about how great he is for "the blacks"......in a room with a bunch of black people?

Dems ran out of manufactured outrage to put front and center today in order to divert attention from that excellent speech. Best they could come up with is that he was 40 miles from the black community when giving the speech :lol: :lol:

"Trump gives gold bouillon to entire city!" "Yes but it was in its raw form, he didn't even take the time to manufacture them into nice bricks"
"Trump gives jobs to every American out of work in order to get on their feet!" "Yes but not everyone wants to work in sales"
"Trump pays off every American's debt!" "Yes but he set the limit to paying off 4 lines of credit with the highest balance"

Dems and the MSM never fail to deliver their daily stupidity that we can all laugh at. Are they even aware of how foolish they look?

Do you think it would have been better for Trump if he were to give that speech....about how great he is for "the blacks"......in a room with a bunch of black people?
The speech wasn't only about and for the black community LL. It covered many different things. Had it been called "How I will help the African Americans" instead of a "Law and Order" speech I would agree that a better venue was called for.

It was a standard conservative patronizingly-racist speech.

That's right, telling blacks how stupid they are for not understanding what they really need, that's how you get their votes.

Good luck with that. It's worked so well in the past.

The speech wasn't only about and for the black community LL. It covered many different things. Had it been called "How I will help the African Americans" instead of a "Law and Order" speech I would agree that a better venue was called for.

Awesome. Why did he keep telling the audience that he was in Milwaukee? He wasn't in Milwaukee.

Awesome. Why did he keep telling the audience that he was in Milwaukee? He wasn't in Milwaukee.

dementia ... Trump doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, much less where he is.

dementia ... Trump doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, much less where he is.

I love that there are people who think that was a good speech. The dude's delivery is awful.

You've went over your limit of ridiculous questions for the day. I give you ONE (1) per day now :lol: :lol:

It's obvious, isn't it? Black American voters are shockingly stupid and easily deceived. That's why they offer so much support for Hillary in this election. They just aren't bright enough to know which policies are best for black Americans.

Trump basically told them last night that he's going to put more black Americans in jail so their communities can be safer. That is going to be a big winner.
trump never mentioned the race of thugs causing the problem but you seemed to know which race is rioting. Your racism is showing. But do your best to discourage the good people in those liberal-caused blighted neighborhoods to vote for More liberalism. That's going to be another big winner for those folks.

It was a standard conservative patronizingly-racist speech.

That's right, telling blacks how stupid they are for not understanding what they really need, that's how you get their votes.

Good luck with that. It's worked so well in the past.
Your fear....it's refreshing....

Trumps speech was historic....

Dem strategists are changing their diapers as we speak.

So, you like medicated semi-comatose speeches from imbeciles? Interesting...
Not to elevate your status but got change your diaper.....

That was a great speech

That was NOT a great speech. I'm listening to blacks criticize it as a racist speech full of distortions and lies.
Oh, dear. I don't know why they think it was racist. We have to stop all the gang/drug dealer killings for everyone's sake, don't we? Improve the inner city schools? Get jobs for more people?
I'm not voting for Trump, but I thought it was a pretty good speech, for him. Hannity was so excited he could hardly keep the quiver out of his voice. LOL

That was a great speech

That was NOT a great speech. I'm listening to blacks criticize it as a racist speech full of distortions and lies.
Oh, dear. I don't know why they think it was racist. We have to stop all the gang/drug dealer killings for everyone's sake, don't we? Improve the inner city schools? Get jobs for more people?
I'm not voting for Trump, but I thought it was a pretty good speech, for him. Hannity was so excited he could hardly keep the quiver out of his voice. LOL

Dog whistles. No new ideas. Pointless speech.

You've went over your limit of ridiculous questions for the day. I give you ONE (1) per day now :lol: :lol:

What these leftists think is not important. Remember, the South would say anything to keep their slaves on the plantation too! What is more important is---------------> how it played with independents. Democrats, nor Republicans are going to decide this election, unless they do not vote. It is going to be the independents, far more than it was in 08 or 12.

Do you see the numbers for the other candidates? (green and libertarian) Get Trump on message and mending a few fences, and 70% of those Libertarian votes will come his way. Let Trump kiss a little booty, and he will get more conservative votes. Independents? They went heavily for Romney, and with the Democratic vote being suppressed by their candidate, it is going to be a much larger % of the vote...............IF.................Trump can finally stay on message, and IF he uses all the quivers in Hillary's past to sink her. His window is very small now thanks to his own missteps, but it is still possible.

That was a great speech

Dog whistles. No new ideas. Pointless speech.
Lots more cops? Charter schools? His plan to bring jobs back for all? Dog whistle to whom? No, his ideas have certainly been floated before, but that doesn't make them bad. First decent speech he's given. Doesn't make up for everything else that's come out of his mouth, but I'll give the devil his due.

Forum List

Back