I can't stand Trump but this speech is off the charts good.

Trump mentioned over and over Hillary's policies as the reason
the black communities are in bad shape.....

I had no idea Hillary has been President these past almost 8 years....

Trying to tie Hillary to this works how?

Actually he said policies that she backs, he didn't say it was her policies. They're regressive policies, Milwaukee hasn't had a republican mayor since 1908

Dem strategists are changing their diapers as we speak.

So, you like medicated semi-comatose speeches from imbeciles? Interesting...but not surprising...
Can't argue with substance so you have to hurl dopey insults, huh? He called your asshole leaders out for the destruction of the black family and neighborhoods. He made a case to bring black voters back to the Republican Party. Good for him.

I have never seen anyone take a victory and poop all over it like Trumpy does.
Trump gives a good speech then goes off the rails after it and
then it's four days of cleaning up the mess......

I wonder how many people he won over tonight??...

He's gonna need millions if he wants a chance to make this race even close...
You're making up a narrative that is false. Going off the rails? Link us some proof. Here's a truthful narrative. Why did Hillary take off 7 days? She needs help up steps and Biden had to hold her up by her bra. Her health is failing. Our guy has the stamina of a bull.

Trump mentioned over and over Hillary's policies as the reason
the black communities are in bad shape.....

I had no idea Hillary has been President these past almost 8 years....

Trying to tie Hillary to this works how?

Hillary was part of the Obama regime. Hillary has stated she wants to continue the success of Obama. Just that statement alone disqualifies her in my eyes. What success?

Possibly. I think Trump needs to hammer how African Americans have been screwed by Dems more.
It's working. Look how the democrat liberal's heads are spinning and spewing green pea soup due to Trump's speech. I knew law and order was the key argument to make. Trump told us how good black families are stuck in hell holes thanks to liberal policies that keeps them there. Finally there is hope for black families if the dump democrats.

Possibly. I think Trump needs to hammer how African Americans have been screwed by Dems more.
It's working. Look how the democrat liberal's heads are spinning and spewing green pea soup over Trump's speech. I knew law and order was the key argument to make. Trump told us how good black families are stuck in hell holes thanks to liberal policies that keeps them there. Finally there is hope for black families if the dump democrats.
Democrats hate when Americans talk directly to their plantation.....

It must have been good the left is attacking the crowd and whether Trump used a teleprompter.

Did he read "sigh" from the teleprompter or count out loud?

It's obvious, isn't it? Black American voters are shockingly stupid and easily deceived. That's why they offer so much support for Hillary in this election. They just aren't bright enough to know which policies are best for black Americans.

Trump basically told them last night that he's going to put more black Americans in jail so their communities can be safer. That is going to be a big winner.

Last edited:
It's obvious, isn't it? Black American voters are shockingly stupid and easily deceived. That's why they offer so much support for Hillary in this election. They just aren't bright enough to know which policies are best for black Americans.

Trump basically told them last night that he's going to put more black Americans in jail so their communities can be safer. That is going to be a big winner.
Well

It is if they belong in jail. Who want criminals walking the streets? Criminals and those that rely on the criminal activity.

Even so, I am trying to find the republican solution myself. I seriously doubt republicans are trying to help anyone but themselves.

Well

It is if they belong in jail. Who want criminals walking the streets? Criminals and those that rely on the criminal activity.

Even so, I am trying to find the republican solution myself. I seriously doubt republicans are trying to help anyone but themselves.

Wow! You really hit me with a logic bomb there.

Dems ran out of manufactured outrage to put front and center today in order to divert attention from that excellent speech. Best they could come up with is that he was 40 miles from the black community when giving the speech :lol: :lol:

"Trump gives gold bouillon to entire city!" "Yes but it was in its raw form, he didn't even take the time to manufacture them into nice bricks"
"Trump gives jobs to every American out of work in order to get on their feet!" "Yes but not everyone wants to work in sales"
"Trump pays off every American's debt!" "Yes but he set the limit to paying off 4 lines of credit with the highest balance"

Dems and the MSM never fail to deliver their daily stupidity that we can all laugh at. Are they even aware of how foolish they look?

I heard Hillary yammering on about the same old shit... green jobs, infrastructure and taxes. Sames old shit year in and year out.

Forum List

Back