I can't vote for anyone that wants to attack science funding

Once the result, any result, is predetermined, that science should have no government funding..

The government has an interest in proving heaven is real. Grants will only be given to studies that prove heaven is real. Any one who has research proving heaven isn't real will lose their grant and be removed from the list of acceptable research facilities.

The government has an interest in proving heaven isn't real. Funding will only be given to those facilities whose research proves heaven isn't real. Any research with a different result will immediately lose all funding and be removed from the list of acceptable research facilities.

In both hypotheticals there is no real research. The government isn't paying for research. It is paying for plausible propaganda.

Fortunately, neither of your hypothetical s apply to real life.

I'll never vote for anyone that is stupid enough to want to abolish our science funding. That would be like handing China the keys to world leadership in short order and we'd lose a shit ton of our economic strength.

Secondly, I can't vote for anyone that would cut infrastructure or thinks education is stupid. Sorry, but I wish to keep living within a first world society.

Got news for you skippy...we have ALREADY handed the keys to China. Jesus, you sound like that moron Bill Nye

All the anti abortionists are pro life until birth...then its done. Supporting social security medicare and medicaid are also pro life stances. Paid maternity leave is pro life as well.

I'll never vote for anyone that is stupid enough to want to abolish our science funding. That would be like handing China the keys to world leadership in short order and we'd lose a shit ton of our economic strength.

Secondly, I can't vote for anyone that would cut infrastructure or thinks education is stupid. Sorry, but I wish to keep living within a first world society.
Matthew, you are constantly beating this horse to death. You've already told us hundreds of times, and it's in your sig, that all you care about is funding for science, infrastructure, and education.

Do you care about abortion? Because abortion is killing off one third of each generation, so there are fewer young people working, paying taxes, to pay for your precious science, infrastructure, and education. As the population gets older, and there are more retired people to support, and fewer young people to support them, money will have to be diverted from science, infrastructure, and education to pay for pensions and social security.

Also, millions of people who would have been scientists, civil engineers, and teachers have been murdered in the womb. Do you care about that?

No, I didn't think so. You're a fraud.
I dont think it fair to call him out as a fraud. He is consistent with his desire to see science and education funded, and honestly, if anything is going to put an end to the murder of the millions of children in the womb every year, its science and education.
Now, I am pro life but sometimes I have to wonder, what would the world look like today if Hitlers mother had chose abortion. Or, Hillary's mother, what if she would have chosen abortion.

I agree with reducing the debt, but I've discovered while researching the budgets that have caused this debt that infrastructure, science or r&d investment didn't cause any of it. I believe strongly that these areas of funding help the American people and increase our standards of living...

There isn't a successful nation on earth that would stop doing so.

Got news for you skippy...we have ALREADY handed the keys to China. Jesus, you sound like that moron Bill Nye

China is using that money that they have fucked us out of to do exactly what I am talking about. ;) That is why they're growing strong! Believe it or not, I agree with Donald trump on the issue of trade and one thing we need to do once we get our industry back is invest heavily into rebuilding our nation. Generally, what is wrong with Bills message? So you're saying science isn't a net benefit to our economy and standards of living?

The tech sector is one of the few reasons why we aint as poor as mexico right now.

I agree with reducing the debt, but I see that infrastructure, science or r&d investment didn't cause any of it. I believe strongly that these areas of funding help the American people and increase our standards of living...

Have you ever looked at some of the research that is funded?
some is just downright comical and I doubt would be missed.
$171,000 To Study How Monkeys Gamble
$856,000 To Film Mountain Lions Running On Treadmills
$50,000 Synchronized Swimming For Sea Monkeys
$387,000 Swedish Massages For Bunnies
$331,000 To Study Whether “Hangry” Spouses Are More Likely To Stab Voodoo Dolls
$18 Million To Renovate A Low-Traffic Airport That Serves A High-End Ski Resort
NIH Spent Over $800,000 To Make A Video Game About Food Fights
Just to list a few.
Now Matthew, Im pretty sure that if these things lost funding, and what I would estimate to be thousands more like them also lost funding, You would not be too upset.

I agree with reducing the debt, but I see that infrastructure, science or r&d investment didn't cause any of it. I believe strongly that these areas of funding help the American people and increase our standards of living...

Have you ever looked at some of the research that is funded?
some is just downright comical and I doubt would be missed.
$171,000 To Study How Monkeys Gamble
$856,000 To Film Mountain Lions Running On Treadmills
$50,000 Synchronized Swimming For Sea Monkeys
$387,000 Swedish Massages For Bunnies
$331,000 To Study Whether “Hangry” Spouses Are More Likely To Stab Voodoo Dolls
$18 Million To Renovate A Low-Traffic Airport That Serves A High-End Ski Resort
NIH Spent Over $800,000 To Make A Video Game About Food Fights
Just to list a few.
Now Matthew, Im pretty sure that if these things lost funding, and what I would estimate to be thousands more like them also lost funding, You would not be too upset.

I agree. The things we fund should be useful for the benefit of this nation and of our ability to compete in this world.

Do away with a few thousand things like that and spend it on better and faster tornado warnings or cancer research that increases our standards of life.

Knowing why Chinese whores drink so much is just too important, right?

thats an easy one, have you consider the dudes they have to fuck?

thats an easy one, have you consider the dudes they have to fuck?

I guess that'll be the next study we fund with taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back