I come to bury the United States Constitution, not to praise it

The Democrats, with widespread voter fraud at a level never seen before, have officially destroyed our Constitutional form of government and have deprived the American people of their right to choose their President.

From this moment on, we are no longer a Republic, but what the new form of government will be is not yet determined.

We know, from their actions this year, that freedom of speech will be severely curtailed in this new regime. Also, the churches, now closed, may never be permitted to open again.

Expect Executive Orders to be the means by which the new regime strangles American businesses and destroys the free enterprise system. The Communist Chinese, our true masters now, will turn our country into a model of theirs.

Perhaps we, who knew freedom, should convene in the plazas and parks of our once great nation, hold a candlelight vigil, and mourn the passing of the greatest nation that ever existed on this planet.

Freedom of speech is a myth. Twitter is censoring every posts of our elected president and making them impossible to comment on. Absolute fraud.

If even the president can't speak freely, there is no free speech.

The Democrats, with widespread voter fraud at a level never seen before, have officially destroyed our Constitutional form of government and have deprived the American people of their right to choose their President.

From this moment on, we are no longer a Republic, but what the new form of government will be is not yet determined.

We know, from their actions this year, that freedom of speech will be severely curtailed in this new regime. Also, the churches, now closed, may never be permitted to open again.

Expect Executive Orders to be the means by which the new regime strangles American businesses and destroys the free enterprise system. The Communist Chinese, our true masters now, will turn our country into a model of theirs.

Perhaps we, who knew freedom, should convene in the plazas and parks of our once great nation, hold a candlelight vigil, and mourn the passing of the greatest nation that ever existed on this planet.
We should rename the US the Person's Republic of Soros.

Freedom of speech is a myth. Twitter is censoring every posts of our elected president and making them impossible to comment on. Absolute fraud.

If even the president can't speak freely, there is no free speech.
Sure, but, hey, so what?

No one cares but those who have half a brain.

Luckily for Dementia Joe, half of America is on drugs, drugs that the Dims will do their level headed best to legalize and give clean needles to.

They need the votes.

Ohhhhhh yes they will . You will be so happy to know I wrote in rather than vote for either of the two incompetents. Aren't you so proud of me?

It is up to ordinary republicans to follow the democrat playbook. If you see democrats shopping, out to dinner, at the gas station, confront them. Chase them down. Protest at their homes. Give as good as they did and prove how much Commissar Biden is bringing the country together.
Today I saw a lady I know melting down to an obviously uninterested checkout girl. Poor lady was terrified. Don't be like her because it was terribly sad to me that someone would let themselves be frightened to tears over politics. Then she cut me off in the parking lot talking on the phone. Lost all sympathy.
Nothing frightens me. Nothing. And, I have no sympathy

Wow! You're an attorney, right??? Why do you go off the cliff, rather than recognizing that the checks and balances do not work correctly, because the government is not separated correctly?
We probably lost the aspects for a republic with the promulgation of the 17th Amendment and improper segregation and subsequent desegregation laws. What is the use of states if they cannot determine who is a citizen???

I doubt that will happen. You are really going off the cliff. It is extremely difficult to repeal rights and privileges granted.

They may try, but again, it is very difficult. Obama may have gotten away with such, because he was black, but that not going to happen if good ole Joe is president.

Maybe the better plan will be to convene the courts and begin deliberating a more adequate constitutional system for a commerce union.

Stand by to repel Drama Queens, starboard !!!!

Cheelah.jpg
'

What a crock of $hit.

The United States, its People, their Republic and its Constitution are all just fine... thank you very much.

Such teenage angst over the loss of an ignorant, arrogant, lying, cheating, uncouth, boorish, amoral Orange Bull$hit Arti$t and con-man...

Well... metaphorically speaking... like Benito... he DID make the trains run on time, eh?
The United States is more and more a dystopian regime of tyranny with a good percentage of the population that respects nothing and/or would rat out anyone not following the dictums of the all powerful state.

You mean the us is like a plutocracy where people who are barely hanging on somehow think rich white men are going to solve all the issues....pfffft. funny.

It is up to ordinary republicans to follow the democrat playbook. If you see democrats shopping, out to dinner, at the gas station, confront them. Chase them down. Protest at their homes. Give as good as they did and prove how much Commissar Biden is bringing the country together.
Today I saw a lady I know melting down to an obviously uninterested checkout girl. Poor lady was terrified. Don't be like her because it was terribly sad to me that someone would let themselves be frightened to tears over politics. Then she cut me off in the parking lot talking on the phone. Lost all sympathy.
Nothing frightens me. Nothing. And, I have no sympathy
If you had courage you would not be a conservative. I believe the part about no sympathy.

Whats coming will pit brother against brother and family against family and it will come at the end of a gun. The Civil War is coming and might be coming faster than any of us think. THe blatant fraud that democrats have perptuated is going to come back and haunt them.

Stand by to repel Drama Queens, starboard !!!!

Cheelah.jpg
'

What a crock of $hit.

The United States, its People, their Republic and its Constitution are all just fine... thank you very much.

Such teenage angst over the loss of an ignorant, arrogant, lying, cheating, uncouth, boorish, amoral Orange Bull$hit Arti$t and con-man...

Well... metaphorically speaking... like Benito... he DID make the trains run on time, eh?
More toddler racism against oompa loompa's?

Whats coming will pit brother against brother and family against family and it will come at the end of a gun. The Civil War is coming and might be coming faster than any of us think. THe blatant fraud that democrats have perptuated is going to come back and haunt them.
When we return to a normal civilized government, all the talk of civil war will disappear.

If the Democrats get away with this, I officially give up on this country.

The REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Arizona was just on CNN saying that was "absolutely no voting irregularities whatsoever" in AZ.

She said that the Trump campaign intervened into the, and I quote, "baseless lawsuit over the Sharpies." She said that Sharpies are the standard pen used to fill in the ballots. Someone claimed that Sharpies cause the ballot to bleed through and the tabulator cannot read it. In reality, there were "no ballots rejected." She said it was a "baseless conspiracy theory."

You have bought the bizarre lies of Trump.

He has lost fair and square.

Quit whining.
All the votes haven't been counted.

Has Soros ever been indicted, tried, put in jail, pardoned etc. like so many of trump's good buddies?

If the Democrats get away with this, I officially give up on this country.
Never give up. Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

Has Soros ever been indicted, tried, put in jail, pardoned etc. like so many of trump's good buddies?
Soros was convicted of insider trading in France.

Forum List

Back