"I, Democrat"

I find myself sharing the president's sentiment.

"Does it ever end?"

You people have nothing and will continue to have nothing capable of bringing down the president. Get over it children. Your wasted energy could possibly be directed into something productive.

Mitt slings the conch once again over to one with the greatest lack of credibility.

Romney and Ernst call for investigation into Carroll rape allegation
Billy How many women can complain about molesting and rape by Trump before you believe he's a pervert??

I require proof before condemnation.
How about his 1st wife swearing on a bible that he raped her?? Then probably got paid off to change her testimony Cheating on all 3 wives doesn't give a lawyer just a little hint the guy is a scum??

Mitt slings the conch once again over to one with the greatest lack of credibility.

Billy How many women can complain about molesting and rape by Trump before you believe he's a pervert??

How about his 1st wife swearing on a bible that he raped her?? Then probably got paid off to change her testimony Cheating on all 3 wives doesn't give a lawyer just a little hint the guy is a scum??

That is not proof.

That is not proof.

The first tactic of any divorce lawyer is to tell their client to claim abuse...

That is not proof.
Come on bllly don't play republican with me Did you hear the POS admit he molested women coming out of that bus Add 1 + 1 and come up with 2 huh? Why can't you and our old pal admit Trump is a POS but he's your POS ??

That is not proof.
Come on bllly don't play republican with me Did you hear the POS admit he molested women coming out of that bus Add 1 + 1 and come up with 2 huh? Why can't you and our old pal admit Trump is a POS but he's your POS ??

Trump never admitted any such thing.
You are a TDS retard.

That is not proof.

Trump never admitted any such thing.
You are a TDS retard.
You fn nitwits You didn't hear how he can grab womens pussies??? You're either lying or brain dead or republicans OR all 3

Forum List

Back