I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A MOUNTAIN OF CELLULITE IN A VIC-SECRETS SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

The politically woke will never understand and frankly I don't give a shit. I'm going to evict secrets stage walk with my wife for whatever reason the last thing I want to see on the stage it's a blubbering homunculus bouncing up and down stage with bushels of undeserved and unjustified self confidence in a skimpy garment simply because she has " settled " and is now content with her self image and a lifetime of stuffing Big Macs. This is a form of Art and let's face it nobody celebrates obesity or ugliness and art should be strictly for celebration. Structure is the thread that holds society and civilization together and some structure requires tastefulness. Yeah yeah I know Uncle Karl would not approve but then again he was no looker either.

Life is a pragmatic and practical thing that has no time for idealism. You don't like it? Then get out of it....any way you can I say. Look....you know what sucks? The Sun is a ticking time bomb and there's nothing any amount of political correctness can do to stop that.

Our planet has no long term future and it's just that simple and yes it SUCKS....so does being a fat, ugly bitch on fast food.... but there's more that can be done about that then about the SUN.

Bring Back the Angels....they actually sold inventory! After seeing Rosie in a skimpy unmentionable it is likely that a normal human being would never recover from the third degree retinal burns ..... let alone buy something.

JO

The politically woke will never understand and frankly I don't give a shit. I'm going to evict secrets stage walk with my wife for whatever reason the last thing I want to see on the stage it's a blubbering homunculus bouncing up and down stage with bushels of undeserved and unjustified self confidence in a skimpy garment simply because she has " settled " and is not content with her self image and a lifetime of stuffing Big Macs. This is a form of Art and let's face it nobody celebrates obesity or ugliness and art be strictly for celebration. Structure is the thread that holds society and civilization together and some structure requires tastefulness. Yeah yeah I know Uncle Karl would not approve but then again he was no looker either.

Life is a pragmatic and practical thing that has no time for idealism. You don't like it? Then get out of it....any way you can I say.
Look....you know what sucks? The Sun is a ticking time bomb and there's nothing any poetical correctness can do to stop that.
Our planet has no long term future and it's just that simple and yes it SUCKS....so does being a fat, ugly bitch on fast food but there's more that can be done about that then the SUN.

Bring Back the Angels....they actually sold inventory! After seeing Rosie in a skimpy unmentionable it is likely that a normal human being would never recover from the third degree retinal burns ..... let alone buy something.

JO
WHY DO YOU YELL?

The politically woke will never understand and frankly I don't give a shit. I'm going to evict secrets stage walk with my wife for whatever reason the last thing I want to see on the stage it's a blubbering homunculus bouncing up and down stage with bushels of undeserved and unjustified self confidence in a skimpy garment simply because she has " settled " and is not content with her self image and a lifetime of stuffing Big Macs. This is a form of Art and let's face it nobody celebrates obesity or ugliness and art be strictly for celebration. Structure is the thread that holds society and civilization together and some structure requires tastefulness. Yeah yeah I know Uncle Karl would not approve but then again he was no looker either.

Life is a pragmatic and practical thing that has no time for idealism. You don't like it? Then get out of it....any way you can I say.
Look....you know what sucks? The Sun is a ticking time bomb and there's nothing any poetical correctness can do to stop that.
Our planet has no long term future and it's just that simple and yes it SUCKS....so does being a fat, ugly bitch on fast food but there's more that can be done about that then the SUN.

JO
WHY DO YOU YELL?
Yeah...anger issues....it's true.

JO

There have already been multiple threads created about this. Second, do not create your thread title in all CAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back