I donated to Operation Air Drop Helene and if you want to, here is the link

Also Good Samaritans is doing great work.... I think Franklyn Graham lived there near Chimney Rock....

Also Good Samaritans is doing great work.... I think Franklyn Graham lived there near Chimney Rock....
We need more information so the help will be much wider. Chimney Rock is a major disaster. The way in is to hike in. I saw a youtube on that yesterday.

Presidents and people running for president see tragic events like this as an opportunity to show you are a good and caring leader... both Biden and Kamala are running from it....

Presidents and people running for president see tragic events like this as an opportunity to show you are a good and caring leader... both Biden and Kamala are running from it....

Harris is running from it. Joe is just shuffling away from it on his walker trying
to pretend he's already forgotten about it because the nurse
just brought the breakfast pastries out,
senile you know.

Biden2024.jpg
Walking Cartoon, Walking Gif, Old Man Walking, Walking People, Old ...

Isn't that Joe Biden's job? Shouldn't he at least do a 10 minute spot on network TV once a week to update people on circumstances and how and where they can send help? Like give phone numbers, addresses to send money or offer help and types of help needed?
He is a Democrat. Does that clear it up?

Forum List

Back