I Don't have to Work?

If the Democrat Parties unofficial platform is why work, vote for us and everything is free.

Just how much longer do you think America will last?

People need to realize that supporting democratic policies are reviving the old company store concept. the only difference is the company is replaced by the government. once in debt, we are owned and controlled.

Just so everyone knows, not all veterans get any sort of great benefits. In order to be covered under the VA a vet has to be pretty much destitute or served in a war zone or was injured in action. The rest pretty much get a head stone. Unless there is some other way to work the system that I don't know about. My 6 years, with one underwater, does not amount to anything.
And depends upon what YOU signed onto when you were in.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I am not sorry for my service nor do I expect anything other then the benefits I did receive, education and such. My service prepared me for my life's work and it has benefitted me greatly. How many other people can say they stood 3 feet away from the launch of an ICBM?

Just so everyone knows, not all veterans get any sort of great benefits. In order to be covered under the VA a vet has to be pretty much destitute or served in a war zone or was injured in action. The rest pretty much get a head stone. Unless there is some other way to work the system that I don't know about. My 6 years, with one underwater, does not amount to anything.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I am not sorry for my service nor do I expect anything other then the benefits I did receive, education and such. My service prepared me for my life's work and it has benefitted me greatly. How many other people can say they stood 3 feet away from the launch of an ICBM?

Nobody can pass the buck no matter how comfy they feel.

Nobody can pass the buck no matter how comfy they feel.

I realize I am being dense but I have absolutely no idea what you folks are talking about.

If the Democrat Parties unofficial platform is why work, vote for us and everything is free.

People need to realize that supporting democratic policies are reviving the old company store concept. the only difference is the company is replaced by the government. once in debt, we are owned and controlled.

Does it matter which policies you follow, you're still owned. The two main parties have a monopoly and they get you to fight it out as two different teams, attack each other for this and that, and you take it hook line and sinker.

When you have Democrats supporting lies , corruption and lawlessness .. the outcome is inevitable...:(

When you have Democrats supporting lies , corruption and lawlessness .. the outcome is inevitable...:(

And when the Republicans are in on it too, the outcome is even more inevitable. You're OWNED.

Forum List

Back