I don't say this lightly, but President Obama just LIED

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
Politicians are infamous for bending words to create misdirection without actually lying.

This time, Obama lied...outright:

Obama...referred for the first time to an alleged “fully automatic weapon” involved in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

That rifle Lanza used was nothing more than a simple semi auto, just like the vast majority of firearms out there. It was NOT a 'fully automatic' weapon.

And please, don't give us that shit that he 'misspoke'. He damn well knows the difference and if he doesn't, he has no business talking about laws concerning firearms.

Shameful.

Obama: Newtown children killed with 'fully automatic weapon' | The Daily Caller

noooo.gif

Politicians are infamous for bending words to create misdirection without actually lying.

Obama...referred for the first time to an alleged “fully automatic weapon” involved in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

That rifle Lanza used was nothing more than a simple semi auto, just like the vast majority of firearms out there. It was NOT a 'fully automatic' weapon.

And please, don't give us that shit that he 'misspoke'. He damn well knows the difference and if he doesn't, he has no business talking about laws concerning firearms.

Shameful.

The idiots now trying to compose gun control laws do not understand how guns work. I too am sure that Obama was deliberately lying when he spoke this. There is some bitch in California trying to write a gun ban bill and she does not understand how gun clips and magazines work. She thinks they come pre-loaded and are discarded after firing the bullets. There is another stupid bitch trying to outlaw guns with "barrel shrouds" and she has admitted that she does not even know what a barrel shroud is. These people are absolute fucking lunatics seeking nothing but control of people they do not agree with.

Beam me up, Scottie!

Maybe instead of gun control politicians should be considering legislation on truth in politics. Personally I think politicans should be considered under oath when they speak in public with all the prosecution possibilities that come with it. Imagine how the face of politics would change if a politician could go to jail for false or misleading public statements.

Pretty much sums it up. If he doesn't know, he shouldnt be making laws concerning it. And if he is ignorant of a matter, shouldn't he learn about it before he talks about it?

For a well educated man, he says alot of stupid stuff.

Shameful.

Why do you seem so surprised? I'd be shocked if he told the truth for once.

Look, I think you could be selling out the president. He might just be that stupid.

Shameful.

Why do you seem so surprised? I'd be shocked if he told the truth for once.

:eek:If he ever did that his whole administration would be in a coma.

Last edited:

Shameful.

You know what is really shameful is the BIGGEST LIE..
The BIG LIE is this: ON August 21, 2009 Obama said: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

WHAT 46 million?

GIVEN: The Census bureau says 10 million of the 46 million "uninsured' are not citizens…
leaving 36 million… NOT 46 million! 10 million are NOT CITIZENS yet Obama counts them as "uninsured"! BOGUS!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

GIVEN: 14 million are eligible for Medicaid..but they are counted as "uninsured"…. leaving 22 million…
Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:
- Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government
health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
REACHABLE meaning all these people had to do was enroll! NO money. NO risks! Just enroll!

So far we've reduced the 46 million by 10 million NON-Citizens, 14 million that simply had to enroll as they were covered by Medicaid!
That leaves 22 million!

The last time I checked as an American I had the right to buy health insurance if I wanted to! That is MY RIGHT!

18 million people declaring that right are under age 34, making over $50,000 a year decided it is cheaper just to pay out of pocket their
health needs then take up their employers' health plan.

Folks.. these are people who don't like to be called "free-loaders"! Their credit rating depends on their paying their bills so they are not the ones that
are the cause for hospitals absorbing the costs!

When you subtract 18 million from 22 million that leaves 4 MILLION that truly want and need health insurance! NOT 46 million!

YET THIS BIG LIE is destroying the health financing system for 98.7% of Americans that want or don't need health insurance!

This LIE is now causing insurance rates to climb by 2017 122%!
This LIE was told also by Obama.."I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Sources: Speech, "A Politics of Conscience," June 23, 2007
YET instead of going down.. the average family policy is going up to, $5,500!!

BIG OBAMA LIE:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

FACT: 16,500 new government bureaucrats needed!
In 2010, House Ways and Means Committee Republicans issued a report saying the IRS may need as many as 16,500 additional auditors, agents and other employees "to investigate and collect billions in new taxes from Americans.

obama lies every time he speaks. He's been doing that since day one of his original campaign.

I would just have to say, he really is that stupid. He cannot help it. I mean there is another thread stating the mrs obama considers herself a single mom. Sounds like to me stupidity just runs in the family.

Question for the anti-gun loons/pro-Obama crowd:

Did He really lie - or is He simply ignorant?

gun snugglers are the most evil people this country has ever seen.

You people are insane.

you do realise the VAST majority of Americans DONT agree with you death merchants right?

YOU are NOT who gets to decide what laws we have about guns.

YOUR a tiny minority.

Your going down

Forum List

Back