I don't say this lightly, but President Obama just LIED

And so what? He made one slip up.
How does anyone knoweldgeable of the subject confuse full- and semi-auto, especially in the context of tryng to ban semi-autos?

a simple wrong word in a sentance is not a lie.

Telling the American people Iraq has weapons and then denying you saidit is a lie

I guess that John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid are liars too, they all said that Saddam had WMDs. hey wait, he DID have them.

You're such a stupid bitch.

its was correctly labeling her lies.

she then got help from someone dishonest.

an apology is not a lie.

have i been treated fairly on this site in the past?

Proof, Or a weak attempt to excuse your snap judgment? I was there TDM I remember how it all went down. Shall I summon Syrenn, Pixie and Meister? I'm sure they will remember. There WAS a lot of private discussion taking place.

all dishonest cons
So you name the mod and we'll ask them if the thread was altered, OK?
I named 3 people who were involved. Suppose you come up with 3 others that will support your claims, OK?

Did Rummy say they knew where the WMDs were?

right where clinton, kerry, gore, albright, and all the rest of the libs were saying they were

Feel free to post the quote of any one of those folks saying:

SEC. RUMSFELD: …We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Then of course when called out on his less than truthful statement, in typical politician fashion........he pull a bald face lie.

Transcript: Rumsfeld Called Out On Lies About WMD | ThinkProgress

Now if the President comes out and says he didn't say "Fully" then I will agree with the OP and say that the president lied.

Did Rummy say they knew where the WMDs were?

right where clinton, kerry, gore, albright, and all the rest of the libs were saying they were

Feel free to post the quote of any one of those folks saying:

SEC. RUMSFELD: …We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Then of course when called out on his less than truthful statement, in typical politician fashion........he pull a bald face lie.

Transcript: Rumsfeld Called Out On Lies About WMD | ThinkProgress

Now if the President comes out and says he didn't say "Fully" then I will agree with the OP and say that the president lied.

that would probably be the locations they said they had to bomb

attack the people who force the facts in your face all you want.

It wont save your lying dying party

Let's put one of the liberal lies to bed right now. this is EXACTLY what obama said:

".....but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semi-automatic weapon – by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.“

He corrected himself from semi-automatic to fully automatic weapon. Had it been that he "mis-spoke" it would have looked something like this:

"....but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a fully-automatic weapon.“

One could make the case that he slipped up there.

Only a fool or a blind partisan hack, (or in the case of TM, a blatant liar) would believe that he simply mis-spoke.

Last edited:
And so what? He made one slip up.
How does anyone knoweldgeable of the subject confuse full- and semi-auto, especially in the context of tryng to ban semi-autos?
I don't know how does one make a simple spelling mistake (not that I give a flying rodent behind about tyhem)? Is using Fully" instead of "Semi" something that he has a long history of doing since Newtown?
Full- and semi- obviously do not mean the same thing, and full-auto weapons have never been part of the conversation. For there to be an honest slip up in a coonversation that's lasted alomost 4 months, "full-' has to have entered that conversation; the fact that it has not - indeed, the very fact that until now, he has never used the term 'full-auto' in any context - greatly diminsishes the possibility that he honestly slipped up.

The text does not lie - he deliberatelty used the term full-auto.
Thus, He either lied or is ignorant - your call as to which. Let me know what you pick.

Last edited:
Let's put one of the liberal lies to bed right now. this is EXACTLY what obama said:

".....but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semi-automatic weapon – by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.“

He corrected himself from semi-automatic to fully automatic weapon. Had it been that he "mis-spoke" it would have looked something like this:

"....but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a fully-automatic weapon.“

Only a fool or a blind partisan hack, (or in the case of TM, a blatant liar) would believe that he simply mis-spoke.
and with that, truthmatters heads for the hills lol

Telling the American people Iraq has weapons and then denying you saidit is a lie

I guess that John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid are liars too, they all said that Saddam had WMDs. hey wait, he DID have them.

And America can say "And I Helped" Oh and we can also say when he used them on Iranians and the Kurds we Americans can proudly say "We stood by and did nothing to stop him or punish him in any way". Nope we kept him in the most favored trading status for years after he used those weapons.

Fact is Iraq was not actively producing and stockpiling any WMD since the end of GWI. They had not restarted their nuclear program. Anyone who tells you different is lying.

And America can say "And I Helped" Oh and we can also say when he used them on Iranians and the Kurds we Americans can proudly say "We stood by and did nothing to stop him or punish him in any way". Nope we kept him in the most favored trading status for years after he used those weapons.

Fact is Iraq was not actively producing and stockpiling any WMD since the end of GWI. They had not restarted their nuclear program. Anyone who tells you different is lying.

well kerry, gore, clinton, albright et al did and even bombed then for it so......

and with that, truthmatters heads for the hills lol

It also shows quite clearly that Obama said that intentionally, and that he wasn't ignorant of the difference. he might not know the difference if you handed him one of each type, but he knows the difference in the effect his words have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back