I don't see how Trump can lose.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Let's see, they lied about Covid, they lied about vaccines, they lied about masks, they lied about the border, they lied about rigged elections, they lied about an insurrection, they lied about the Secret Service assassination attempt failures, and they lied about Biden. I don't see how you can come back from this unless the country is diagnosed with some kind of serious mental disorder. I'm not ruling that out but I don't think Trump can lose.

Let's see, they lied about Covid, they lied about vaccines, they lied about masks, they lied about the border, they lied about rigged elections, they lied about an insurrection, they lied about the Secret Service assassination attempt failures, and they lied about Biden. I don't see how you can come back from this unless the country is diagnosed with some kind of serious mental disorder. I'm not ruling that out but I don't think Trump can lose.
Ever hear of TDS? You think Covid was bad?

It’s not just the lies. It’s the policies: open up the border to as many lowlife illegals as possible and bribe them with goodies to come here; pump more money into the economy when we are at a 40-year high inflation rate by giving money to college graduates; move us from energy independence to dependence on foreign enemies; siding with Islamic terrorists over Israel; instituting bogus felony charges against their #1 political rival; letting violent rioters off the hook when the target of their hate are Jews….

….and, now promising to raise taxes on everyone while we are struggling to pay for groceries; and pushing even more of the DEI hiring agenda where race (other than white) is rated higher than competence (just look at Harris!).

It’s not just the lies. It’s the policies: open up the border to as many lowlife illegals as possible and bribe them with goodies to come here; pump more money into the economy when we are at a 40-year high inflation rate by giving money to college graduates; move us from energy independence to dependence on foreign enemies; siding with Islamic terrorists over Israel; instituting bogus felony charges against their #1 political rival; letting violent rioters off the hook when the target of their hate are Jews….

….and, now promising to raise taxes on everyone while we are struggling to pay for groceries; and pushing even more of the DEI hiring agenda where race (other than white) is rated higher than competence (just look at Harris!).
It's all part of the plan, and it is a plan. It's a one-world thing and the US is the last holdout. If they can take down the US from the inside it will be the last and final victory for totalitarianism.

It's all part of the plan, and it is a plan. It's a one-world thing and the US is the last holdout. If they can take down the US from the inside it will be the last and final victory for totalitarianism.
Some days…..I’m glad I’m more than halfway to the grave.

I feel sorry for the children.

That's the thing. There is a large segment of the population who are easily manipulated, this thing is NOT in the bag by any means.

Wake up.

That's the thing. There is a large segment of the population who are easily manipulated, this thing is NOT in the bag by any means.
right

and here they are

trump-supporters.gif

So, your response to them lying is to vote for a total liar.

Forum List

Back