I don't think Joe Biden has anything to worry about with Dr. (Stuck my finger in an electrical socket and that's why my hair looks like it does) West

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

If you listen carefully the man is very intelligent and makes some excellent points.... However he is just as guilty as the man he criticizes the most of being a boor and a syllabic noisemaker. People respond to what makes them comfortable even if it's the wrong thing. A very tiny segment of the population is going to listen to this Maynard G Krebbs rehash.
Jo

OOOOOH. Body shaming AND making fun of a black. You're going to lose status with the leftioids.

If you listen carefully the man is very intelligent and makes some excellent points.... However he is just as guilty as the man he criticizes the most of being a boor and a syllabic noisemaker. People respond to what makes them comfortable even if it's the wrong thing. A very tiny segment of the population is going to listen to this Maynard G Krebbs rehash.
Jo

I think this is his third run.

It's Bobby's little boy who is causing massive stress.

If a grown man can't be bothered to groom himself he has no credibility.
Actually I think he pays hundreds of dollars for that haircut or lack thereof or whatever. It's probably his equivalent to a crucifix in a piss jar.... As much as I dislike Henry Louis Gates at least he communicates in perfectly good English with intelligible sentence structure and respectable thought patterns. This fellow seems to emanate some form of verbal graffiti. Not that effective for the average citizen.

Jo

Einstein had the same hairdo and he was kinda smart and stuff (not saying this guy is).

It's kind of funny, discussing his looks, like he's a super model. I'll join in. His beard is very full. I'm talking to y'all, that have more skin under your mouth than whiskers. He's sporting a natural Afro that he's kept at that length, since before What's Happening viewers were born. His eyeglass frames are what he likes, but I'd go more Warhol if I was him.

Actually I think he pays hundreds of dollars for that haircut or lack thereof or whatever. It's probably his equivalent to a crucifix in a piss jar.... As much as I dislike Henry Louis Gates at least he communicates in perfectly good English with intelligible sentence structure and respectable thought patterns. This fellow seems to emanate some form of verbal graffiti. Not that effective for the average citizen.
The Don King effect.

Don King - Reemus Boxing

Yet, fits right in with Democrats.

He's not one of mine. But how racist of you to assume all Blacks are Democrats.
I don't know why people make that assumption.
I know a number of people of color not just black who are extremely conservative.
Having said that there are a number of conservative Democrats to we don't necessarily hang with the fringe.

Forum List

Back