I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

Not just in Golf, but in High School Sports, College Sports, etc.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?
~~~~~~
You have to question on whatever happened to N.O.W. and other Womens Rights organizations.
You'd think that this wing of the DNCCP would be fighting to keep their issues strong and fight this assault on womanhood.

For women's rights all Republicans are bad. Republican favor a rapist leader, backed by republicans in legislative positions to rubber stamp his every move, be it anti-democratic or not.
I don't know why it is that dims make accusations and statements that even a casual look at the facts will disprove.

It's why you have no credibility. At all.

I don't know why it is that dims make accusations and statements that even a casual look at the facts will disprove.

It's why you have no credibility. At all.
You are a fine one to talk. You support the J6 attackers.

All 2020 summer you woke white guilters told us…..

IMG_0389.png

You talk like you got paper asshole. I have never supported the J6 Protests. I have said in here many times that they were stupid. Beyond stupid. Useless, senseless and stupid.

What I am against is the harsh punishment handed down to people, many of whom were just observing or not even in the City.

What is your problem? Aren't you supposed to be the responsible one in here??

They'll take you at your Mail Box.

Bluster isn't a defense anyway
If so, it will be reported across the country. They had best take me away from my final defensive position.

Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

Not just in Golf, but in High School Sports, College Sports, etc.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?
What is a "natural woman"?

Forum List

Back