🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't understand this Trump/Syria/missile thing

STOP clicking "USA bombing Assad" theater
Syria: the illuminati had already broken all records for the number of fake wars staged simultaneouly in one and the same country long before the start of this act.
All part of a script where "billionaire Trump" plays suicide bomber.
In this case Assad's atrocities will be "exposed as false flag, it was a chemical attack by the rebels".

Contrast the "USA bombing Assad" theater with reality, Apr 7, 2017
Huge impact crater after RuAF airstrike on field near Ma`arrat Hurmah Idlib,

Al-Lataminah still heavily bombed, while clashes continue on Maardes and Helfaya fronts without any change.
Qalaat Al Mudiq on Twitter

Al-Balad, Daraa: Videographer films one airstrike, Another one hits right behind him, Turns around - Starts filming that

BASICS
Fake wars - start here: Palmyra "captured" by ISIS before "liberated" and UN aid convoy "bombed": U-turn technique
Fake wars and fake rebels in real wars by the illuminati: Palmyra fake capture by ISIS, real genocide, COMING "liberation"

As for the role of fake jew "Netanyahu" in Syria's fake wars, this treasonous illuminazi agent (same as everyone in every Israel gov since the 1975 coup) is a real veteran in this field:
Nothing but simulated reality: Gaza bombed other than for the camera is a HOAX.
The REAL Truman Show: 1.8 million on World's largest stage; audience not aware that it's a REALITY SHOW
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: World's largest stage: audience not aware it's a SHOW

Last edited:
STOP clicking "USA bombing Assad" theater
All part of a script where "billionaire Trump" plays suicide bomber.
In this case Assad's atrocities will be "exposed as false flag chemical attack by the rebels".

Contrast the "USA bombing Assad" theater with reality, Apr 7, 2017
Huge impact crater after RuAF airstrike on field near Ma`arrat Hurmah Idlib,

Al-Lataminah still heavily bombed, while clashes continue on Maardes and Helfaya fronts without any change.
Qalaat Al Mudiq on Twitter

Al-Balad, Daraa: Videographer films one airstrike, Another one hits right behind him, Turns around - Starts filming that

BASICS
Fake wars - start here
Palmyra "captured" by ISIS before "liberated" abd UN aid convoy "bombed": U-turn technique
Fake wars and fake rebels in real wars by the illuminati: Palmyra fake capture by ISIS, real genocide, COMING "liberation"

Weirdo alert!

We knew the Obama sycophants would rear their ugly heads as soon as they felt it was safe to come out from under their rocks. They didn't have a problem with Obama's indiscriminate killing with drone strikes but a targeted strike against a military facility used to launch chemical strikes against children is used as an opportunity to attack him. These same partisan assholes would have been calling him a coward if he had NOT launched the missiles.

But they specifically avoided damaging the landing strips. How is that going to prevent the same thing from happening today? Bombing AROUND the airport instead of bombing the airport is nothing more than pitching a tantrum. It's a pathetic effort to make Trump look like he did something, when he actually did nothing.
Stop lying.

“The landing strip ... is practically not impacted,” he added. Footage showed the runway intact but covered in debris, as well as two planes sitting in concrete hangars.

The aircraft were apparently not heavily damaged while some other hangars were charred and surrounded by rubble.
Russia to help Syria after US missile strike

IMG_3713.JPG

I need the left to give me their side of the story and the right to give me their side of the story
I am nonpartisan/independent so from the middle I will give you my take.

It was purely a political move.

Here are my findings and assumptions, then finally the conclusion.

1 - nobody on this Earth knows really what happened.

2 - there may have been nerve gas munitions in the building that was bombed which belonged to the rebels, although this is unknown.

3 - there may have been nerve gas munitions on one or more of the planes, but Assad may or may not have known about this.

4 - the victims died of nerve gas.

5 - somebody had access to nerve gas.

Conclusion:

Given all the unknowns, The White House and Pentagon concluded that the failure to retaliate would have worse consequences around the world than anything else.

Ergo Trump ordered the retaliation strike.

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.
DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...
odd - Ive looked through the forum and cant find anywhere where you blamed Democrats with made up allegations when Obama was dropping a bomb on average of every 20 minutes every day for 8 years...now all of a sudden you "peacenicks" come out of the closet and blame a Republican the very first chance you get...partisan much?

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.
DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...
odd - Ive looked through the forum and cant find anywhere where you blamed Democrats with made up allegations when Obama was dropping a bomb on average of every 20 minutes every day for 8 years...now all of a sudden you "peacenicks" come out of the closet and blame a Republican the very first chance you get...partisan much?

Well you have to understand, Trump is their Antichrist. Odd, since they don't believe in Christ.

I need the left to give me their side of the story and the right to give me their side of the story
Republicans have hairy chests and are very fierce warriors and they've taken control now; told the Russians to back off and launched 60 phallic-shaped missiles at one of their airfields in Syria.

Democrats don't hardly have any hairs on their chests and their mustaches are wispy. They don't make good daddys because they can't defend their wife nor children.

Last edited:
What This Country Needs Is an Ambidextrous Guillotine

The Left gets all weepy-eyed about the rabid Arab rabble and their spawn, who will grow up to kill our own children. The Right, selfish loudmouthed sissyboy flagwavers, wants to act tough with the lives of dispossessed Americans while their girlyman sons never have to serve.

If they grow up to fight us, we'll fight them. It's pretty disgusting to be so callous about the deaths of little children.

We knew the Obama sycophants would rear their ugly heads as soon as they felt it was safe to come out from under their rocks. They didn't have a problem with Obama's indiscriminate killing with drone strikes but a targeted strike against a military facility used to launch chemical strikes against children is used as an opportunity to attack him. These same partisan assholes would have been calling him a coward if he had NOT launched the missiles.

But they specifically avoided damaging the landing strips. How is that going to prevent the same thing from happening today? Bombing AROUND the airport instead of bombing the airport is nothing more than pitching a tantrum. It's a pathetic effort to make Trump look like he did something, when he actually did nothing.
Stop lying.

“The landing strip ... is practically not impacted,” he added. Footage showed the runway intact but covered in debris, as well as two planes sitting in concrete hangars.

The aircraft were apparently not heavily damaged while some other hangars were charred and surrounded by rubble.

View attachment 120847

That's your main problem. You think everything can be solved by sticking your head up your ass. Try something different for once.

Obama didn't lie about his bombings and he acted on advise of US intelligence agencies.We aren't sure who is advising Trump. That is the difference I am complaining about.

Stop lying.

View attachment 120847

That's your main problem. You think everything can be solved by sticking your head up your ass. Try something different for once.

Trying to be clever? You need a lot more practice peewee.

Stop lying.

View attachment 120847

Trying to be clever? You need a lot more practice peewee.

It's your head and your ass.

Well you have to understand, Trump is their Antichrist. Odd, since they don't believe in Christ.
Trump is a narcissistic twit and a lover of money. He worships the same god you do:
Mammon.

WAG THE DOG Operation???

Meant to distract from the Russian interference investigation, Bannon removed from the NSC primary team, and Nunes stepping aside due to an ethics investigation.

Perhaps all the witch hunting and obstruction by the "resistance" party will end when the evidence comes to light that Rice and Obama were complicit in the resistance by abusing the intelligence for political purposes. It actually has legs much more than the Russian collusion that to date has shown no credible evidence. But keep wishing and clicking your heels.
What political purposes might that be?

What I do see is that there is enormous incentive for Assad’s enemies to stick a gas-carrot in front of America’s face so that the bills and body bags associated with removing a regional rival may all be sent west. And once our dead have done their work, what then? Assad is aligned against ISIS; a group that would never use gas owing to its unacceptably humane effects. They and/or al-nusra front would be his successors, not any laughably so-called moderates. So who are the ‘good guys’ in Syria? And how many dollars and dead should Americans invest in seating them? And what, besides gravesite bromides, will our people get back from the endeavor? The Dead Run Toward

So we should just let them gas at will, or not.
Obama isn't running this anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAG THE DOG Operation???

Meant to distract from the Russian interference investigation, Bannon removed from the NSC primary team, and Nunes stepping aside due to an ethics investigation.

Perhaps all the witch hunting and obstruction by the "resistance" party will end when the evidence comes to light that Rice and Obama were complicit in the resistance by abusing the intelligence for political purposes. It actually has legs much more than the Russian collusion that to date has shown no credible evidence. But keep wishing and clicking your heels.

That's nice. Get back with us if that ever happens.

This is a good question. If we look at it purely on party lines, the left should automatically be opposed to the missile strike, since Trump was behind it. It gets confusing though, if McCain is for the strike, because McCain is the hero for lefties. Lefties love having McCain, who is one of their own, dressed up in righty clothes, so what happens if McCain AND Trump are for the strike?

What makes things even more complicated, is that Assad gassed innocent children, which is something that neither lefties, nor righties are going to tolerate. The strike should make both lefties AND righties happy, but lefties are not allowed to be satisfied by something that Trump did. What a mess.

The Right, selfish loudmouthed sissyboy flagwavers, wants to act tough with the lives of dispossessed Americans while their girlyman sons never have to serve.
Most right wingers are in the south, which is where MOST of our military personnel come from. The right has more sons than anyone in the military.

Forum List

Back