🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't understand this Trump/Syria/missile thing

Who anointed the US the world's police force?
The US.
The world community hasn't though, so that makes us tyrants. You might be comfortable with that, I'm not.
Well the world community has this thing called the United Nations. We learned on 9/11 that sitting it out does no good either. I personally would love the see the UN do something besides play circle jerk with themselves.

It was purely a political move.

Here are my findings and assumptions, then finally the conclusion.

1 - nobody on this Earth knows really what happened.

2 - there may have been nerve gas munitions in the building that was bombed which belonged to the rebels, although this is unknown.

3 - there may have been nerve gas munitions on one or more of the planes, but Assad may or may not have known about this.

[...]

Conclusion:

Given all the unknowns, The White House and Pentagon concluded that the failure to retaliate would have worse consequences around the world than anything else.

Ergo Trump ordered the retaliation strike.

As you know by now, we do know exactly what happened. There are satellite, drone, and radar of the aircraft taking off, their path to the target, the aircraft leaving and coming back to deliver a second bombing attack.

There was no Sarin Gas on the ground prior to the bombing.

If you do not think al-Assad knew anything about the attack, with his aircraft, you are dreaming.

The world community hasn't though, so that makes us tyrants. You might be comfortable with that, I'm not.
You'll never find a consensus from "the world community" so that is a pointless barometer.

You might approve of killing babies with chemical weapons, I don't.

I think it's a bunch of bullshit . Assad has no one reason to gas the people .

Some of you fucks are so eager to hate America that you will literally believe anything that makes America the bad guy and absolutely nothing else no matter how far you have to twist reality, probability, or disbelief. You pieces of shit make me sick. If any of you folks live in America you should grow a pair and have the self-respect to find the courage of your convictions and get the fuck out. Find a country you don't hate to live in.

Is that your expert opinion? Please list all training in military warfare and tactics that you have. Clearly you know more than the folks at the pentagon.

The "folks" in the Pentagon said it was senseless to blow a hole in a runway when it could be patched in hours.

Most right wingers are in the south, which is where MOST of our military personnel come from. The right has more sons than anyone in the military.

Where are most "left wingers" from?
They come from Unrealistic-ville.
Is that your expert opinion? Please list all training in military warfare and tactics that you have. Clearly you know more than the folks at the pentagon.

The "folks" in the Pentagon said it was senseless to blow a hole in a runway when it could be patched in hours.
Is that your expert opinion? Quit talking about things you dont understand. They take a tremendously long time to pave.

Why does it take so long to replace a runway? • r/AskEngineers

I need the left to give me their side of the story and the right to give me their side of the story

Trump is playing a multi-dimentional chess game where he is 18 moves ahead of everyone else. There is no way the left or the right, or you, can understand what is happening.

Who anointed the US the world's police force?

Who do you wish would fill the vacuum?

When petulant former President Obama did that in Iraq, who filled that vacuum and how did that workout? Why that was ISIS who filled the vacuum followed by Russia.

Once again, who do you select?

STOP clicking "USA bombing Assad" theater
Syria: the illuminati had already broken all records for the number of fake wars staged simultaneouly in one and the same country long before the start of this act.
All part of a script where "billionaire Trump" plays suicide bomber.
In this case Assad's atrocities will be "exposed as false flag, it was a chemical attack by the rebels".

Contrast the "USA bombing Assad" theater with reality, Apr 7, 2017
Huge impact crater after RuAF airstrike on field near Ma`arrat Hurmah Idlib,

Al-Lataminah still heavily bombed, while clashes continue on Maardes and Helfaya fronts without any change.
Qalaat Al Mudiq on Twitter

Al-Balad, Daraa: Videographer films one airstrike, Another one hits right behind him, Turns around - Starts filming that

BASICS
Fake wars - start here: Palmyra "captured" by ISIS before "liberated" and UN aid convoy "bombed": U-turn technique
Fake wars and fake rebels in real wars by the illuminati: Palmyra fake capture by ISIS, real genocide, COMING "liberation"

As for the role of fake jew "Netanyahu" in Syria's fake wars, this treasonous illuminazi agent (same as everyone in every Israel gov since the 1975 coup) is a real veteran in this field:
Nothing but simulated reality: Gaza bombed other than for the camera is a HOAX.
The REAL Truman Show: 1.8 million on World's largest stage; audience not aware that it's a REALITY SHOW
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: World's largest stage: audience not aware it's a SHOW

Reptile Republicans

An Illuminatus actually posted on one of my blogs. He was a typical Libretardian clown, asking the loaded question, "Should we work so others can live off what we earn?"

He was setting me up to be against taxes, but I told him, "No, the stockholding parasites shouldn't have the exclusive right to determine how much of a cut they are owed from what their employees produced." The Lizardtarian's brain exploded, but it wasn't a very big explosion.

I see you use the iron fist of the Communists as your icon. Curious.

The Free World has chosen the United States to lead. As you might have noticed, the Free World stood and cheered when news broke that the US had bombed the air base that launched the Sarin gas attacks. They were thankful that, after a catastrophic gap of eight years, the Free World once again had a leader.

This whole episode is one of the more totally confusing episodes in recent history.............why? First of all it made no sense for Syria or Russia to launch a chemical attack.

So let us try and analyze why they did it.....America has claimed we absolutely know syria did it and now they say perhaps Russia itself was involved...so what could have been their motives? Perhaps it was just stupidity and a failed belief that Trump was too weak and paralyzed by the establishment and the media to make any response? It would not be the first faulty assessment by Syria or Russia.....so it is possible their mis-judgement of Trump led to the attack.

But..............even if that is so....what possible benefit could they get from such an attack? It would not help them militarily....at least in a tactical sense....perhaps it would sew a lot of fear amongst the rebels...truly a horror producing attack.

Actually...the most logical and rational explanation for the attack was that it was a false flag attack carried out by the Rebels/ISIS to get America involved....to get America to attack and perhaps get rid of Assad....that makes a lot of sense....but if we actually have proof that Assad/Russia actuallly carried out the attack...that negates the false flag theory then we are back to square one....simply no logical explanation for this without more information.

The liberal media has come up with another wild theory though.....that Russia did it to make Trump look good(knowing he would attack)....I cannot believe that one....but it is not suprising---- the media is so determined to make Trump a pawn of putin they would try and promote that or anything else they can dream up in their anguish over the fact many are congratulating Trump for his timely and appropiate response to such a horror visited upon civilians.
Here’s The Pentagon’s Evidence Assad Used Chemical Weapons

Last edited:
I need the left to give me their side of the story and the right to give me their side of the story
I am nonpartisan/independent so from the middle I will give you my take.

It was purely a political move.

Here are my findings and assumptions, then finally the conclusion.

1 - nobody on this Earth knows really what happened.

2 - there may have been nerve gas munitions in the building that was bombed which belonged to the rebels, although this is unknown.

3 - there may have been nerve gas munitions on one or more of the planes, but Assad may or may not have known about this.

4 - the victims died of nerve gas.

5 - somebody had access to nerve gas.

Conclusion:

Given all the unknowns, The White House and Pentagon concluded that the failure to retaliate would have worse consequences around the world than anything else.

Ergo Trump ordered the retaliation strike.
Okey-Dokey, Smokey. You've Entered Okefenokee.

McCain, Romney, Obama, and HillaXena would have done the same. Trump is being sucked into the swamp.

"No, the stockholding parasites shouldn't have the exclusive right to determine how much of a cut they are owed from what their employees produced."

I fail to see why you thought a Libertarian's mind exploded. It was you who refused to answer the question and deflected to another subject. Typical far left Progressive behavior.

Specifically, how are the stockholders determining "how much of a cut they are owed from what their employees produce". The employees are paid exactly what they are worth. That's pretty simple.

Last edited:
This is a good question. If we look at it purely on party lines, the left should automatically be opposed to the missile strike, since Trump was behind it. It gets confusing though, if McCain is for the strike, because McCain is the hero for lefties. Lefties love having McCain, who is one of their own, dressed up in righty clothes, so what happens if McCain AND Trump are for the strike?

What makes things even more complicated, is that Assad gassed innocent children, which is something that neither lefties, nor righties are going to tolerate. The strike should make both lefties AND righties happy, but lefties are not allowed to be satisfied by something that Trump did. What a mess.
What Is the Age of Consent for Kiddie Psychos?

The terrorists' children are natural-born killers. Their fathers bring them into the combat zone as voluntary human shields so they can claim Assad is committing atrocities.

The Right, selfish loudmouthed sissyboy flagwavers, wants to act tough with the lives of dispossessed Americans while their girlyman sons never have to serve.
Most right wingers are in the south, which is where MOST of our military personnel come from. The right has more sons than anyone in the military.
If They Let the Rich Sit Out the War, Rednecks Are Yellow

Then a Yankee like Romney should man up and send his sons to fight Assad. We should reimburse him for the deluxe designer body bags all the pampered Preppy pipsqueaks will come back in.

"No, the stockholding parasites shouldn't have the exclusive right to determine how much of a cut they are owed from what their employees produced."

I fail to see why you thought a Libertarian's mind exploded. It was you who refused to answer the question and deflected to another subject. Typical far left Progressive behavior.

Specifically, how are the stockholders determining "how much of a cut they are owed from what their employees produce". The employees are paid exactly what they are worth. That's pretty simple.
This Little Piggy Went to Market

There is no impartial economic rule that determines what an employee is worth. Baseball players make between 50 and 1,000 times as much as they did before they unionized. So, if they were paid what they were worth before, baseball would have gone bankrupt with the very first unionized pay raise. The "free market" is a self-serving fantasy preached by plutocratic parasites.

The Right, selfish loudmouthed sissyboy flagwavers, wants to act tough with the lives of dispossessed Americans while their girlyman sons never have to serve.
If They Let the Rich Sit Out the War, Rednecks Are Yellow

Then a Yankee like Romney should man up and send his sons to fight Assad. We should reimburse him for the deluxe designer body bags all the pampered Preppy pipsqueaks will come back in.
Do Romney's sons have a say in this, or are we just going to force them to join the military since their dad once ran for POTUS?

I think it's a bunch of bullshit . Assad has no one reason to gas the people .
I agree it's a strange thing. Why gassing your own people? He needs Syrian people support not hate... :dunno:
Politics are mysterious :eusa_think:
Sherman's March to the Sea

Foreign-financed Syrians and outsiders trying to overthrow Assad's government and impose a Sunni dictatorship should not be referred to as his "own people."

Forum List

Back