🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't understand this Trump/Syria/missile thing

Bombing airstrips is a pointless waste.
Is that your expert opinion? Please list all training in military warfare and tactics that you have. Clearly you know more than the folks at the pentagon.

That airstrip in Alaska isnt suitable for military jets. Their engines would FOD out (foreign object damage) before they got 100 feet down the runway.

Last edited:
Allow me to clarify; bombing planes and airport structure has uses, however bombing the airstrip itself (as I had said) is pointless. There are pilots up here who can land on a glacier or a lake; no runway is needed...

Allow me to clarify; bombing planes and airport structure has uses, however bombing the airstrip itself (as I had said) is pointless. There are pilots up here who can land on a glacier or a lake; no runway is needed...
Lets see them do it with a jet aircraft. It cant be done. Propeller planes are much different from jet engines. A single pebble would wreck a military jet.

Every day on every aviation base in the nation, you have droves of men walking side by side, picking up any bit of loose material they can find. Its called "FOD walkdown". Without a FOD walkdown, you would destroy any aircraft that are taking off. You cant do a FOD walkdown on a dirt landing strip, because its ALL loose materials.

Heres how it works...

Last edited:
Not ideal for sure, but I can tell you I've read that jets can operate (land and take off) on dirt/sand/grass - it's just gotta be level. I know for sure some fighter, and commercial, jets can do so.

Couldn't find a link flat out explaining/to verify it but here's this with some pics of the 727 taking off/landing on sand strip. The MIG-25 fighter is mentioned in this link, but there's others as well... one of them is from Sweden as IIRC - Can jet airplanes operate on 'rough' airfields?

We knew the Obama sycophants would rear their ugly heads as soon as they felt it was safe to come out from under their rocks. They didn't have a problem with Obama's indiscriminate killing with drone strikes but a targeted strike against a military facility used to launch chemical strikes against children is used as an opportunity to attack him. These same partisan assholes would have been calling him a coward if he had NOT launched the missiles.

But they specifically avoided damaging the landing strips. How is that going to prevent the same thing from happening today? Bombing AROUND the airport instead of bombing the airport is nothing more than pitching a tantrum. It's a pathetic effort to make Trump look like he did something, when he actually did nothing.
Stop lying.

“The landing strip ... is practically not impacted,” he added. Footage showed the runway intact but covered in debris, as well as two planes sitting in concrete hangars.

The aircraft were apparently not heavily damaged while some other hangars were charred and surrounded by rubble.
Russia to help Syria after US missile strike

No he didn't. Stop lying.

The Trump Administration Warned Russia About the U.S. Missile Attack on Syria

WTH is your point? And your links have nothing to do with your argument.

WAG THE DOG Operation???

Meant to distract from the Russian interference investigation, Bannon removed from the NSC primary team, and Nunes stepping aside due to an ethics investigation.
The Democrats wouldn't do that. Tell them to go fuck themselves!

Ok, I can see that this needs to be explained.

Trump and Putin are doing their version of the Little Rascals scene where one kid dares another to "knock this chip off of my shoulder". Basicly, they are both just trying to impress their constituencies. We have all seen it many times before, right back to the ultimate contest to avoid losing face, the Cuban missile crisis. However, this is only the preliminary dance, and you can bet your ass that Putin will use this as an excuse to double his military presence in Syria, and Trump will get his 10% military budget increase from congress. By the time this plays out, nobody will even remember the gassing incident.

Oh I'm sure there's some alpha dog pissing going on, it's just what happens. As for anyone taking over each other's territories and stealing each others bitches, probably not going to go that far. Hackles and fang flashing is normal, and I'd even say healthy in a euphemistic way (firing off missiles at each other as "hackling" isn't good obviously.)

zLXWy88.png

Ok. Fine. The main thing is will it interfere with my satellite TV

Probably just temporarily.

VwtTLVu.png

One of the thousands of "comments" by the psy-operative "AssadPutinPIGSHAHAHA"
For one time the top rated comment appears to be anti-chemical attacks, but it was in fact by a member of the illuminati web of disinfo, pos(t)ing as pro-rebel: "when russian propaganda exposes itself - lovely".
Recent .@SputnikInt photo from Shayrat Military Airbase shows what looks like Soviet chemical weapons alongside scattered RBK-500 cluster bomb caps (red).

For dummies:
Photo fulfills illuminati religion's commandments:
1. truth in plain sight: Russia's agents attacking children with chemical wepons
2. endless deception: having the audience believe the fake war "US v Assad"
3. Mockery of human cattle pushed to the utter limits: finally graphic "evidence" of the "bombings".
Reminder: in this field nothing can trump having Hezbollah/Iran's neo-Gestapo:
- as ground troops for the "US led coalition" in Iraq
- while now simultaneously supposedly being bombed in Syria

As for the "comment":
- The number of thumbs-up alone proves how anti-fascist readers of the site fall into the trap.
- any truth about the basics in that site (liveuamap) will be immediately censored. No wonder: it's also part of the illuminati web of disinfo, in this case a site posing as "pro-Ukraine"/ "anti-Russia".
In other words: it markets "Putin" and the traitors he was ordered to send to get control of Donetsk/Lugansk as opposing the (openly pro-nazi) Kiev regime.

BASICS
STOP clicking "USA bombing Assad" theater: reality check; script
Illuminati Theater: USA bombs Assad: reality check; script

Another related example for the first fulfilled commandment:
Refugees being gassed in Europe's death camps:: Illuminati using a psy-operation to pass truth in plain sight
Apr 1, 2016 - Perfect horror slideshow at last: Idomeni camp, Greece, the after-Calais refugees psy-op
Illuminati Religion: Perfect horror slideshow: Idomeni camp, Greece, the after-Calais refugees psy-op

Last edited:
It's an illegal act of aggression against a sovereign state.
Where were you when Obama went in?

Obama Authorizes Airstrikes to Defend Syrian Rebels — Even From Assad
President Barack Obama has authorized the use of air power to defend U.S.-trained Syrian rebels if they come under attack from terrorist groups or the Assad regime, deepening the U.S. role against Islamic State (ISIS) forces in Syria.

The broader U.S. rules of engagement, approved July 31, came after rebels fighting Islamic State were attacked by the al-Nusrah Front, an al-Qaida offshoot, in northern Syria, a U.S. defense official said. The U.S. provided close air support to protect the rebels and quash the attack, he said.
The U.S. had hoped to train 3,000 Syrian rebels by the end of this year, Brett McGurk, the deputy special presidential envoy for the coalition against Islamic State, said in May. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter told Congress in July that only 60 had been trained so far.

It's an illegal act of aggression against a sovereign state.
How is it illegal? It was an act of international policing, no different than offensive operations and implementing a no-fly zone in Libya.

Forum List

Back