I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

You repubs have such one track minds. Yes obviously many single women have children that they shouldn't have had, but why don't you ever think of the kids? Should those kids grow up in poverty because of their irresponsible mother? They need public support if there aren't higher wages available.

It's all about kids, right?

Employee pay is based on the value to the employer, not on employee needs.

Lets say you buy a new car and you need more money for your monthly payment. Or lets say single mother has another kid and her need is now greater then before. Does your or her pay go up automatically?

I realze I'm not dealing with PhD material here but anyway.
Why is it wrong to pay people what they agree to be paid? Why isnt it wrong to dictate what sort of arrangement two people can have? Why isnt it wrong to discriminate against people whose job skills warrant only $5/hr and so are priced out of the market?
Do you think no businesses are affected when MW goes to 10/hr?
And your tariff idea is the dumbest thing since Smoot-Hawley.

"I realze I'm not dealing with PhD material here but anyway."

Ya don't say.
Tell us Dr. Dumble,
How have businesses been hurt historically
by MW increases? How many are lost each time?

Are you still carrying the torch for an increase in federal gov't mandated MW despite the fact that only a few million Americans earn $7.25 (the majority of whom are between 16 and 24 years of age), that the labor market self-adjusts (many of our largest retailers are voluntarily raising wages) and that the real agenda of the MW war is to increase union wages, not improve the lives of MW earners? Once more for the terminally dense: we don't need federal meddling in the labor wage market.
If it's only a "few million", then why do you care?
How about state meddling? Nearly half the states already have a higher MW. How do you think they are faring?

Why must you be told the same things repeatedly?
Raising the federal MW will not only cause all other ships to rise (and prices with them) but the MW Movement is just a smokescreen for across-the-board union wage hikes for those working under an MW+ contract.
So when will reality finally sink in for you?
As Jake Stark's post accurately displays, the states are capable of setting their own MWs based on the economic situation in their state and even some cities have taken action based on their conditions.
The federal gov't has no biz meddling in this matter.

Smokescreen huh? I suppose you can support that.
MW is MW regardless of who sets it.There needs to be a Fed MW to protect workers in the states that have no MW laws...

No there doesn't. States in which workers are not adequately paid have the right to move to one that does. The federal gov't has no biz setting a national MW because the cost of living varies so widely.

And yes ... smokescreen:
Richard Berman Why Unions Want a Higher Minimum Wage - WSJ

Raising the minimum wage will reduce jobs.

If is done gradually, it may happen or it may not. If is done as they (lefties) want $15, it will cause lot of people to lose jobs.

But it doesn't matter what way happen, it will for sure reduce new hiring and that's where our main problem is. If someone with no experience and no skills is too expensive to be hired, he/she wont be hired.

Last edited:
minwho.png

However, these are the real numbers from Bureau of Labor Statistic.

If is too confusing to read it, I'll be happy to explain it to you. I have crayons ready.

The people spoke in November, we don't let internet pussies run our country, sorry. The reality is that you are a smear monger and have no Republican friends. Likely no Democrat ones either.

You guys gotta let go of your hate & greed. Your disdain for average struggling workers is irrational and unjust. Jesus would not approve. Those Cashiers, McDonalds workers, and Bag-stuffers are your fellow Americans. And they provide you with services you both want and need. They're not sitting around milking Welfare. They're out there working hard. You guys gotta stop insulting and ridiculing them.

There's gonna be a big backlash on the insults and ridicule. In fact, it's beginning to happen right now. You're gonna hand the White House to the Democrats again. You guys gotta ditch that 'greedy old fat white dude' image. It's gonna kill ya in future General Elections.
you don't get it.

Those cashiers, McDonalds workers and Bag Stuffers are our fellow Americans, yes....but they are supposed to be the youth of America...not adults trying to support families.

When I was in high school, every cashier, McDonalds worker and bag stuffer was a friend...a classmate....a teenager looking for weekend cash.

But over the last decade or so, adults deemed those jobs as worthy...you know....a little welfare, some food stamps, the ER for free...and hey..."I can work at McDonalds and not have to worry about stress and working hard."

Sorry Obama...those adults that work at McDonalds are NOT hard working Americans. They are WORKING Americans that don't want to work hard.

So no, they should not increase the minimum wage to a wage that can support a family. They should tell those people to stop taking jobs away from the kids and get a real job.
Really? People who work 40+ hrs a week don't work hard?
What you believe it SHOULD be has absolutely nothing to do with what it actually is. Do you honestly believe that people choose to work for MW over something better? That's what you seem to be saying.

The sad reality is, Republicans are giving absolutely no reasons for average struggling Workers to support them. On one hand they bitch & moan about all the people milking Welfare, and then on the other hand they bitch & moan about the people who are out there working hard.

False on every count.

The Americans, OKA: Conservatives stand upon the principle that everyone, is rightfully entitled to the unfettered use of the product of their labor.

And upon the principle that the greatest threat to the freedom to do just that, is the government which gives the what they 'need' as a means to acquire the power to enslave them.

It's the Ideological Left and it's evil... Nothing more or less. And it is presently in the full charge to take it all. And AMERICANS are giving them the reason to defeat it here and now. And that reason is their freedom.

The GOP has painted itself into an ugly corner at this point. It comes off as the Party of angry greedy white dudes. They hate people on Welfare, they hate people who work hard everyday. That's a whole lotta hate. Too much hate. They better start giving average American Workers some reasons to vote for em. Or they ain't gonna get the White House back for a long long time.

Raising the minimum wage will reduce jobs.

If is done gradually, it may happen or it may not. If is done as they (lefties) want $15, it will cause lot of people to lose jobs.

But it doesn't matter what way happen, it will for reduce new hiring and that's where our main problem is. If someone with no experience and no skills is too expensive to be hired, he/she wont be hired.

It is impossible to think it won't eliminate some jobs.

The value of labor doesn't change because someone signed a bit of paper in Washington.

If my labor only creates $10 of value, that allows me to pay an employee $7, plus $2 of overhead, and have a $1 of profit.

If you raise the minimum wage to $10/hr or higher, there is absolutely no possible way to make a profit off of hiring that employee.

If there is no way to avoid losing money from having someone employed, then I simply don't employ them.

The value of the labor doesn't magically change to meet the regulations given.

I have an idea: In the future any senator or representative who votes to send other folk's kids to fight and die in some god-for-saken desert 10,000 miles from home will be required to send one of their own family and pay a double tax rate for the rest of his life. That'll apply some brakes to this stupid warmongering crap which has been going on all my life.....'course I'm just 80.
Does that include drone strikes and proxy battles in places like Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan? You want obama to send his teenage girls to the front, Herr Goering?
I have news for you numbnuts! George W. Bush stirred up the entire middle east when he declared war on Saddam Hussein. Iraq had done nothing to America and had no part in 9/11. W. Bush was pissed about one thing...Saddam trying to assassinate Bush41 in Qatar circa 1993. Texas justice is expensive.....especially to everybody else except the Bushes.

Look at the bright side. Only 4500 young Americans were killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded...it could have been bad.
Wrong, numbskull. You don't even understand why we went in. Ask Hillary, maybe she can explain it to you. No, we wouldn't have if the UN had been worth anything but they didn't do much besides run a oil for food scam that helped Saddam rebuild his army. You also left out obama's efforts in the ME. That's what happens when you can't think.

What happened was the Bush administration's 935 documented lies which were designed by Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld and told to deceive the American people. It's exactly what they did. Here, read them for yourself:

Study Bush aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

"President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups."

Here's Ten of Them:

LIE #1: "The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." -- President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002, in Cincinnati.

FACT: This story, leaked to and breathlessly reported by Judith Miller in the New York Times, has turned out to be complete baloney. Department of Energy officials, who monitor nuclear plants, say the tubes could not be used for enriching uranium. One intelligence analyst, who was part of the tubes investigation, angrilytold The New Republic: "You had senior American officials like Condoleezza Rice saying the only use of this aluminum really is uranium centrifuges. She said that on television. And that's just a lie."

LIE #2: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." -- President Bush, Jan.28, 2003, in the State of the Union address.

FACT: This whopper was based on a document that the White House already knew to be a forgery thanks to the CIA. Sold to Italian intelligence by some hustler, the document carried the signature of an official who had been out of office for 10 years and referenced a constitution that was no longer in effect. The ex-ambassador who the CIA sent to check out the story is pissed: "They knew the Niger story was a flat-out lie," he told the New Republic, anonymously. "They [the White House] were unpersuasive about aluminum tubes and added this to make their case more strongly."

LIE #3: "We believe [Saddam] has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." -- Vice President Cheney on March 16, 2003 on "Meet the Press."

FACT: There was and is absolutely zero basis for this statement. CIA reports up through 2002 showed no evidence of an Iraqi nuclear weapons program.

LIE #4: "[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade." -- CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002 and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush.

FACT: Intelligence agencies knew of tentative contacts between Saddam and al-Qaeda in the early '90s, but found no proof of a continuing relationship. In other words, by tweaking language, Tenet and Bush spun the intelligence180 degrees to say exactly the opposite of what it suggested.

LIE #5: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

FACT: No evidence of this has ever been leaked or produced. Colin Powell told the U.N. this alleged training took place in a camp in northern Iraq. To his great embarrassment, the area he indicated was later revealed to be outside Iraq's control and patrolled by Allied war planes.

LIE #6: "We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States."-- President Bush, Oct. 7.

FACT: Said drones can't fly more than 300 miles, and Iraq is 6,000 miles from the U.S. coastline. Furthermore, Iraq's drone-building program wasn't much more advanced than your average model plane enthusiast. And isn't a "manned aerial vehicle" just a scary way to say "plane"?

LIE #7: "We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.

FACT: Despite a massive nationwide search by U.S. and British forces, there are no signs, traces or examples of chemical weapons being deployed in the field, or anywhere else during the war.

LIE #8: "Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets."-- Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5 2003, in remarks to the UN Security Council.

FACT: Putting aside the glaring fact that not one drop of this massive stockpile has been found, aspreviously reported on AlterNet the United States' own intelligence reports show that these stocks -- if they existed -- were well past their use-by date and therefore useless as weapon fodder.

LIE #9: "We know where [Iraq's WMD] are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat." -- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003, in statements to the press.

FACT: Needless to say, no such weapons were found, not to the east, west, south or north, somewhat or otherwise.

LIE #10: "Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the UN prohibited." -- President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1, 2003.

FACT: This was reference to the discovery of two modified truck trailers that the CIA claimed were potential mobile biological weapons lab. But British and American experts -- including the State Department's intelligence wing in a report released this week -- have since declared this to be untrue. According to the British, and much to Prime Minister Tony Blair's embarrassment, the trailers are actually exactly what Iraq said they were; facilities to fill weather balloons, sold to them by the British themselves.

So, months after the war, we are once again where we started -- with plenty of rhetoric and absolutely no proof of this "grave danger" for which O.J. Smith died. The Bush administration is now scrambling to place the blame for its lies on faulty intelligence, when in fact the intelligence was fine; it was their abuse of it that was "faulty."

Rather than apologize for leading us to a preemptive war based on impossibly faulty or shamelessly distorted "intelligence" or offering his resignation, our sly madman in the White House is starting to sound more like that other O.J. Like the man who cheerfully played golf while promising to pursue "the real killers," Bush is now vowing to search for "the true extent of Saddam Hussein's weapons programs, no matter how long it takes."

On the terrible day of the 9/11 attacks, five hours after a hijacked plane slammed into the Pentagon, retired Gen. Wesley Clark received a strange call from someone (he didn't name names) representing the White House position: "I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, 'You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein,'" Clark told Meet the Press anchor Tim Russert. "I said, 'But -- I'm willing to say it, but what's your evidence?' And I never got any evidence.'"

How do we reconcile this information with what the Cons are arguing?
How do states with higher MW compare with states at the Fed rate? How could they possibly compete if what the Cons say is true?

MinWageMap.png

2014 Job Creation Faster in States that Raised the Minimum Wage
2014 Job Creation Faster in States that Raised the Minimum Wage CEPR Blog
Cost of living is much lower in TX than say California. Labor jobs in tx pay 3 times minimum wage (ENTRY LEVEL.) The only people getting minimum wage in TX are the people doing jobs that are not worth more than the minimum wage.

What of the other 49 states? Where is the death and destruction this thread is filled with?
I don't live in the other 49 states ATM. As stated for texas raising minimum wage will just get a lot of people fired and piss off the people that were actually worth more than minimum wage on their own without federal help, and/or were already doing jobs that were worth more than minimum wage without federal help. How would you like to wake up one day and be told you are now a "minimum wage" employee just like your 16year old son or daughter in high school?

I did live in South Florida before. The situation was different there than it is in TX. In South FL you have a high cost of living caused by transplants that want to live near the beach... and tens of millions of immigrants that the feds dumped on florida, all jammed together within a small amount of land cause you can't build on swamps. South FL poor are screwed both ways by the feds, the feds dump low wage people on them and give them welfare to live on 30hrs part time labor. IOW the feds are pretty much the cause of the low wage issue in south florida. Increasing minimum wage will only lower the 30hr limit on welfare to say... 20hrs. And that only for the lucky folks that can find someone willing to hire them at the increased dollar per hour limit.

Last edited:
So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't with Republicans. There is no reason for American Workers to support Republicans at this point. And that's gonna come back to bite the GOP bigtime in future General Elections.
Yeah man yeah! Power to the people! Democrats all the way...just like last November! Yeeeehaaaaaa.

Hey, it is what it is. You can only hate and abuse so much. Hating on Entitlement Moochers is one thing. Most can go with ya on that. But you guys hate and insult average hard-working workers too. And most won't go with ya on that.

You guys just aren't giving workers any reasons to support you. They have no choice but to turn to the other Party. And that should help the Democrats lock the White House up for many years. You guys need to adopt a fresh approach when it comes to struggling workers. Your current approach is a hateful greedy approach. And the People don't want that.

You guys gotta let go of your hate & greed. Your disdain for average struggling workers is irrational and unjust. Jesus would not approve. Those Cashiers, McDonalds workers, and Bag-stuffers are your fellow Americans. And they provide you with services you both want and need. They're not sitting around milking Welfare. They're out there working hard. You guys gotta stop insulting and ridiculing them.

There's gonna be a big backlash on the insults and ridicule. In fact, it's beginning to happen right now. You're gonna hand the White House to the Democrats again. You guys gotta ditch that 'greedy old fat white dude' image. It's gonna kill ya in future General Elections.
you don't get it.

Those cashiers, McDonalds workers and Bag Stuffers are our fellow Americans, yes....but they are supposed to be the youth of America...not adults trying to support families.

When I was in high school, every cashier, McDonalds worker and bag stuffer was a friend...a classmate....a teenager looking for weekend cash.

But over the last decade or so, adults deemed those jobs as worthy...you know....a little welfare, some food stamps, the ER for free...and hey..."I can work at McDonalds and not have to worry about stress and working hard."

Sorry Obama...those adults that work at McDonalds are NOT hard working Americans. They are WORKING Americans that don't want to work hard.

So no, they should not increase the minimum wage to a wage that can support a family. They should tell those people to stop taking jobs away from the kids and get a real job.
What you believe it SHOULD be has absolutely nothing to do with what it actually is. Do you honestly believe that people choose to work for MW over something better? That's what you seem to be saying.

The sad reality is, Republicans are giving absolutely no reasons for average struggling Workers to support them. On one hand they bitch & moan about all the people milking Welfare, and then on the other hand they bitch & moan about the people who are out there working hard.

False on every count.

The Americans, OKA: Conservatives stand upon the principle that everyone, is rightfully entitled to the unfettered use of the product of their labor.

And upon the principle that the greatest threat to the freedom to do just that, is the government which gives the what they 'need' as a means to acquire the power to enslave them.

It's the Ideological Left and it's evil... Nothing more or less. And it is presently in the full charge to take it all. And AMERICANS are giving them the reason to defeat it here and now. And that reason is their freedom.

The GOP has painted itself into an ugly corner at this point. It comes off as the Party of angry greedy white dudes. They hate people on Welfare, they hate people who work hard everyday. That's a whole lotta hate. Too much hate. They better start giving average American Workers some reasons to vote for em. Or they ain't gonna get the White House back for a long long time.

That's true, and ironic, because it's actually you who are the party of greed and rich white dudes.

Who do you think benefits from higher minimum wage? "The workers" No, they lose their jobs. Who really benefits?

The rich white CEO dudes. It's true.

Here in ohio we have a number of small independent food shops. Luigies, StarLiner Diner, Fusion Grill, and so on.

Now compare that to McDonald's. Between the two, the small independent shops, verse an international company with billions in resources?

Which do you think has the resources to deal with a higher minimum wage? The small independent shops? No. They will end up closed, or selling out to the big companies.

The big companies have the money to replace workers with Kiosks, and they will.

So in both cases, the workers lose their jobs, but the big companies will win out, while their competition is driven out of business.

So in reality, you are the part of rich white dudes. You are the biggest supporters of the rich getting richer, while the poor are left impoverished. Why do you think the CEO of McDonald's came out in support of a higher minimum wage? He knows who will benefit from it.... namely.... him.

you don't get it.

False on every count.

That's true, and ironic, because it's actually you who are the party of greed and rich white dudes.

Who do you think benefits from higher minimum wage? "The workers" No, they lose their jobs. Who really benefits?

Here in ohio we have a number of small independent food shops. Luigies, StarLiner Diner, Fusion Grill, and so on.

Now compare that to McDonald's. Between the two, the small independent shops, verse an international company with billions in resources?

Which do you think has the resources to deal with a higher minimum wage? The small independent shops? No. They will end up closed, or selling out to the big companies.

So in both cases, the workers lose their jobs, but the big companies will win out, while their competition is driven out of business.

So in reality, you are the part of rich white dudes. You are the biggest supporters of the rich getting richer, while the poor are left impoverished. Why do you think the CEO of McDonald's came out in support of a higher minimum wage? He knows who will benefit from it.... namely.... him.

Just stating how most people feel about the GOP these days. It's being seen as the 'Party of angry greedy white dudes.' Just go back and read some Republican posts on this thread. They constantly insult and ridicule people showing up to work at places like McDonalds, Walmart, and so on. But those people are at least showing up to work and working hard. They're not sitting at home mooching off Welfare.

So, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't for workers as far as the GOP goes. There is no reason for a struggling American Worker to support the Republican Party at this point. They're all gonna turn to the other Party. You can only hate and insult so much. Eventually the People will make you pay. If the GOP doesn't change its approach towards workers, they won't see the White House again for a very long time.

What happened was the Bush administration's 935 documented lies which were designed by Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld and told to deceive the American people. It's exactly what they did. "
Utter nonsense. They would have at a MINIMUM held congressional hearings. You aren't talking to fellow lemmings on HuffPo.

What happened was the Bush administration's 935 documented lies which were designed by Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld and told to deceive the American people. It's exactly what they did. "
Utter nonsense. They would have at a MINIMUM held congressional hearings. You aren't talking to fellow lemmings on HuffPo.
I gotta wonder where these assholes come from. They show up with some regularity here bleating about Bush Cheney LIED even if it has zero to do with the topic.

They both cost money.
But do you have any proof that higher costs are more expensive?
Dude do you realize how stupid that statement was?
Read the thread instead of hopping in thinking you understand the conversation.
Why would he need proof that higher cost are more expensive. It's like a duh moment.
Correct. If you actually read the thread you'd realize I was making fun of his repeated demands for proof that increased overhead would effect businesses.
I made repeated demands for proof that increased overhead would effect businesses?

I think you have me confused with somebody who never took basic Macro- and Micro-economics.

False on every count.

Just stating how most people feel about the GOP these days. It's being seen as the 'Party of angry greedy white dudes.' Just go back and read some Republican posts on this thread. They constantly insult and ridicule people showing up to work at places like McDonalds, Walmart, and so on. But those people are at least showing up to work and working hard. They're not sitting at home mooching off Welfare.

So, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't for workers as far as the GOP goes. There is no reason for a struggling American Worker to support the Republican Party at this point. They're all gonna turn to the other Party. You can only hate and insult so much. Eventually the People will make you pay. If the GOP doesn't change its approach towards workers, they won't see the White House again for a very long time.

What color is the sky in your world?

Without exception, the most vile attacks on the poor are from the Ideological Left.

Google "Trailer Park" and see what you find... . Google "Walmart" and see what you find.

There is no entity on earth more hateful and aggressive than the Ideological Left... who you should recall, is guilty of murdering 150 MILLION POOR PEOPLE in the mid 20th century ALONE.

So... please, at least try to keep your professions somewhat credible. If, you're in the least concerned with your own personal credibility.

Telling struggling workers at McDonalds or Walmart, 'you're worthless and should be happy making shitty wages', isn't a winning message. The GOP is in real trouble. The 'angry greedy white dude' image is gonna sink it. Workers who show up and work hard everyday, don't wanna hear that they're worthless and should be happy living on shite pay. They'll have to turn to the other Party.

But do you have any proof that higher costs are more expensive?
Dude do you realize how stupid that statement was?
Read the thread instead of hopping in thinking you understand the conversation.
Why would he need proof that higher cost are more expensive. It's like a duh moment.
Correct. If you actually read the thread you'd realize I was making fun of his repeated demands for proof that increased overhead would effect businesses.
I made repeated demands for proof that increased overhead would effect businesses?

I think you have me confused with somebody who did not take basic Macro- and Micro-economics.

Overhead is liability... liability effects business. How does someone who claims to have some kinship with common sense, question such a profound fundamental as the effective existence of liability on business?

LOL! Seriously?

Telling struggling workers at McDonalds or Walmart, 'you're worthless and should be happy making shitty wages', isn't a winning message. The GOP is in real trouble. The 'angry greedy white dude' image is gonna sink it. Workers who show up and work hard everyday, don't wanna hear that they're worthless and should be happy living on shite pay. They'll have to turn to the other Party.

In point of fact, workers are McDonalds are people with extremely low levels of skill; which axiomatically renders them worth less than those of higher skills.

Now they don't have to be happy with a lower wage, as not being happy with a lower wage is that which drives one to improve their skills, as a means to become worth more... .

If you can't understand that fundamental, self-evident truth, you should probably spend more time in the "FIRE HOT!" thread.

False on every count.

What color is the sky in your world?

Without exception, the most vile attacks on the poor are from the Ideological Left.

Google "Trailer Park" and see what you find... . Google "Walmart" and see what you find.

There is no entity on earth more hateful and aggressive than the Ideological Left... who you should recall, is guilty of murdering 150 MILLION POOR PEOPLE in the mid 20th century ALONE.

So... please, at least try to keep your professions somewhat credible. If, you're in the least concerned with your own personal credibility.

The biggest problem with you guys is, you lump Entitlement Moochers in with people who show up for work everyday and work hard. The worker showing up as a Cashier everyday, isn't an Entitlement Moocher. They're out there just trying to get by. But you guys express the same disdain for them as you do Entitlement Moochers. You guys need a fresh approach when it comes to American Workers. Your current approach just comes off as hateful greed.

Forum List

Back