I don't understand.

That was YOU honking at me the other day?

I did not know.

No, that was my uncle in law. What you heard as honking was me screeching for my life in the back seat as he swayed, swerved, wheel jerked for no reason at all and threatened oncoming traffic here and there whilst attempting to get me and his lovely wife Pat, to our painting class.

He probably doesn't know the back of his seat has claw and bite marks all over it.

No, that was my uncle in law. What you heard as honking was me screeching for my life in the back seat as he swayed, swerved, wheel jerked for no reason at all and threatened oncoming traffic here and there whilst attempting to get me and his lovely wife Pat, to our painting class.

He probably doesn't know the back of his seat has claw and bite marks all over it.
It is fortunate for you that he was going 12 in a 40 zone at the time.

It is fortunate for you that he was going 12 in a 40 zone at the time.

But to add to the excitement, he sometimes races up to speeds of holyshitimadie at random intervals.

Right! As I have said in the past, you people would have voted for the devel based on personality, not results. Look at the results you have cause
No. Based on his actions while president. You guys keep touting the economy under trump. I frankly don't give a sh#t, cause I don't have to. I wrote on this thread what I didn't like. Ignore it if it pleases you. Claim it is not important to you. Makes no difference to me. If the moves he made while in office, both here an overseas are of no importance to you for some reason. OK. They are not important to you. I voted against the son of a bitch because they were important to me. I don't an do not care about party, republican or democrat, as I am an independent and have been since the 1970s.
The result is we voted that son of a bitch out of office. If you want to blame all of your problems on Joe, go ahead. It is no skin off my nose. It is not like I was a Democrat or something. I made it through higher inflation with Carter and with Reagan, having vote for both of them, and made it just fine. I cheated and I didn't waste time doing it and would cheat again if I had to, but don't have to. I worked like hell, sometimes at two jobs. Not the easiest way to make my way. Many had it better and worse. If you don't waste your time trying put the blame on somebody, instead of working the problem (if it is a problem for you) you can can cheat too, and make it just fine, same as me. We could be different. I'm a survivor and a winner at just about anything I put my hand to or any situation I face. You could be a whiner and a loser for all I know. If you are looking for somebody to feel sorry for you or express regrets for you having a harder time than you wanted, you got the wrong guy. If you continue to put your faith in political parties, instead of yourself, you're probably are or will turn out a big loser. Get a life, if you can figure out how and have a nice day, dude.

No. Based on his actions while president. You guys keep touting the economy under trump. I frankly don't give a sh#t, cause I don't have to. I wrote on this thread what I didn't like. Ignore it if it pleases you. Claim it is not important to you. Makes no difference to me. If the moves he made while in office, both here an overseas are of no importance to you for some reason. OK. They are not important to you. I voted against the son of a bitch because they were important to me. I don't an do not care about party, republican or democrat, as I am an independent and have been since the 1970s.
The result is we voted that son of a bitch out of office. If you want to blame all of your problems on Joe, go ahead. It is no skin off my nose. It is not like I was a Democrat or something. I made it through higher inflation with Carter and with Reagan, having vote for both of them, and made it just fine. I cheated and I didn't waste time doing it and would cheat again if I had to, but don't have to. I worked like hell, sometimes at two jobs. Not the easiest way to make my way. Many had it better and worse. If you don't waste your time trying put the blame on somebody, instead of working the problem (if it is a problem for you) you can can cheat too, and make it just fine, same as me. We could be different. I'm a survivor and a winner at just about anything I put my hand to or any situation I face. You could be a whiner and a loser for all I know. If you are looking for somebody to feel sorry for you or express regrets for you having a harder time than you wanted, you got the wrong guy. If you continue to put your faith in political parties, instead of yourself, you're probably are or will turn out a big loser. Get a life, if you can figure out how and have a nice day, dude.
This is how you feel and what you said. "I voted against the son of a bitch (Trump) because they were important to me". Well, friend, I would never vote for the son of a bitch, Joe Biden, because that is important to me. You seem to have a problem with that.

You are an independant to the exact same degree that the Pope is an agnostic.

This is how you feel and what you said. "I voted against the son of a bitch (Trump) because they were important to me". Well, friend, I would never vote for the son of a bitch, Joe Biden, because that is important to me. You seem to have a problem with that.
Good for you. Nobody cares. Joe stomped Donny's butt without you voting for him. I call it "The American Way". I will vote for anybody I choose or against anybody I don't approve of for whatever reason, valid to me and you vote anyway you like.
I have no problem, except I broke part number 961430129-00 on the Hursqvarna this afternoon after 4 PM and did not finish my yard after the weed eating and blowing off the pool deck, and will have to wait until at least 8:00 to get another one or will have to order it for $11.17 (probably plus shipping) and will have to change it out. I have no political problems, economic problems, policy problems (although still irritated about Joe shooting himself in the foot at the border), financial problems, employer or employment problems, health or healthcare problems. I wish you luck with your problem, but won't lose sleep over not helping you with it. I guess it bothers you, I have a complete lack of remorse for my voting habits, but that is your problem, also, and you can live with it or let it eat you up. I'm not against you or anything. I just don't give a damn about ya. Cheer up. One of us is a happy individual. At the moment, sounds like you ain't the one.:cool:

You are an independant to the exact same degree that the Pope is an agnostic.
Never met him. I've never been Catholic, so I don't follow him. If you got a problem with him, tell your priest. No matter what he is, I doubt you will change him. He doesn't have to care about what you think and neither do I.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back