I don't understand.

Sorry we like gasoline prices in the low 2 bucks and store shelves full.
The fact that you think that gas would be $2 dollars if only someone else was in the White House just underscores your total detachment from reality.

Ironic that you follow it up with questioning intelligence of others.

The fact that you think that gas would be $2 dollars if only someone else was in the White House just underscores your total detachment from reality.

Ironic that you follow it up with questioning someone's intelligence.
This is how moronic you are. Before Joe Biteme took office we were close to energy independence, you do know what that means right? When Joe went begging for OPEC and Venezuela, to pump more oil, you know that meant that he got US off energy independence, right? Man you really are a dumb fuck.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Look it up bud…the data is in your face..you’re just too scared to acknowledge that Mexicrats can no longer effectively govern America. That hurts you.
And what credible source did you get that bullshit from? Alex Jones?

Too bad those pesky facts get in the way of your personal FEELZ….By every metric that mattered America was better on Donny’s watch…Better than the Kenyan’s America and ceretainly better than the almost dead dudes America.
It mattered that he sided with Putin against NATO while in Europe. It matter that he too Putin's side against his own intelligence services and those of many free world countries. It mattered that he hire crooks, tax evaders, representatives of foreign government, liars. It mattered that at he was such a sleaze he fired executives he picked to server by tweet, while they were out of town and didn't have to face them (if one of my bosses did that, I would have whipped his as when I got back to town). It mattered that he tried to hold military aid to ransom for personal political favors and advantage against the Ukrainian government, until he got caught by a whistleblower who turned him in. It mattered he was of such low moral character as to fuck two women and pay for their silence before he was elected, so has not to piss off the Christian voters. It mattered that he was so small and petty, that he disrespected Gold Star Families, of decorated soldiers that died for our country. It mattered he made fun of a soldier injured in a combat zone during a rocket attack he prompted by an enemy country. It mattered that he stole money designated by both houses of Congress for building schools, providing clean water and repairs to military bases torn apart by a hurricane on the gulf coast, as the constitution (which he ignores) says the power of the purse belongs in the House, not his pocket, even if they vote not to fund his personal project. It mattered when he pardoned his thugs and personal friends, pleaded guilty or found guilty by juries of their peers of crimes against our country. It all mattered to me, and it all mattered to the majority of voters in the country and that was before he was holding meetings, entertaining methods to overthrow the 2020 election, where the rest of us voted his twice impeached ass out of office. It all mattered, and we will not let a trumpist insurrection supporter back into the White House for a long time.

It mattered that he sided with Putin against NATO while in Europe. It matter that he too Putin's side against his own intelligence services and those of many free world countries. It mattered that he hire crooks, tax evaders, representatives of foreign government, liars. It mattered that at he was such a sleaze he fired executives he picked to server by tweet, while they were out of town and didn't have to face them (if one of my bosses did that, I would have whipped his as when I got back to town). It mattered that he tried to hold military aid to ransom for personal political favors and advantage against the Ukrainian government, until he got caught by a whistleblower who turned him in. It mattered he was of such low moral character as to fuck two women and pay for their silence before he was elected, so has not to piss off the Christian voters. It mattered that he was so small and petty, that he disrespected Gold Star Families, of decorated soldiers that died for our country. It mattered he made fun of a soldier injured in a combat zone during a rocket attack he prompted by an enemy country. It mattered that he stole money designated by both houses of Congress for building schools, providing clean water and repairs to military bases torn apart by a hurricane on the gulf coast, as the constitution (which he ignores) says the power of the purse belongs in the House, not his pocket, even if they vote not to fund his personal project. It mattered when he pardoned his thugs and personal friends, pleaded guilty or found guilty by juries of their peers of crimes against our country. It all mattered to me, and it all mattered to the majority of voters in the country and that was before he was holding meetings, entertaining methods to overthrow the 2020 election, where the rest of us voted his twice impeached ass out of office. It all mattered, and we will not let a trumpist insurrection supporter back into the White House for a long time.
Emoting much?
My tax money is used for bullshit programs and sent to other nations, but as long as you get your check you don't give a damn.

Every poll, every last one regardless of who runs it, shows Biden's approval rating in all categories to be well below 40%. One or two are in the 20s but his overall popularity is routinely in the neighborhood of 42%. The left actually hates this fool just like the rest of us but when push comes to shove they will not admit the truth.

Which is at or above where Trump was for 4 years.

Does that mean that the Right actually hated that fool like the rest?

By every metric that mattered America was better on Donny’s watch
Actually by most metrics America was in the shitter during Trump's last year in office.

How do you not know this? Did you have a very long blackout from a cool-aid overdose?

Actually by most metrics America was in the shitter by the end of Trump's presidency.

How do you not know this? Did you have a very long blackout from all the cool-aid?
I'm happy to know you're stupid enough to blame COVID, a global issue, on Trump.
Now I truly know how stupid you are.
Is Trump responsible for the fact that the Muslim, Arab and Asian world is still being affected by COVID?

If you can control your mental/emotional state, answer with no ad hominems.

So, cut off your nose to spite your face. Got it
I am doing fine. I just came in from cleaning the pool cover after the last storm, had a fantastic blacken salmon lunch with my wife of 47 years at the best restaurant in town, earlier today. I was debt free when trump was in office, and better set now than when he left, just a few more beach house vacations and ski trips and kayak outings under my belt in retirement. I am different than you. We worked like hell for 40 years, getting our kids on the road to personal and financial stability, while planning for our own future. My nose isn't cut off and my face is smiling.:) You should have done something different with your life.

I am doing fine. I just came in from cleaning the pool cover after the last storm, had a fantastic blacken salmon lunch with my wife of 47 years at the best restaurant in town, earlier today. I was debt free when trump was in office, and better set now than when he left, just a few more beach house vacations and ski trips and kayak outings under my belt in retirement. I am different than you. We worked like hell for 40 years, getting our kids on the road to personal and financial stability, while planning for our own future. My nose isn't cut off and my face is smiling.:) You should have done something different with your life.
It's good to know you and Golfing Gator should be living together.

Stop lying commie.
You think Joe is impressive? I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, but no, he isn't that impressive on the domestic front, at least. If it makes you feel better, I totally approve of all his moves regarding Ukraine. Of course most people do approve of that.

This is how moronic you are. Before Joe Biteme took office we were close to energy independence
If you think this is what energy independence looks like you are badly mistaken:

US-WTI-2020-08-04.png

US-Tot-2.png

Oil companies got screwed during the Covid recesison, production got descimated and then like most industries they could not keep up with returning demand in 2021 because it takes time to re-establish production. HENCE high prices. No man in this universe could undo these market dynamics.

Last edited:
I'm happy to know you're stupid enough to blame COVID, a global issue, on Trump.
Ohhh wait a second, you mean to say that there are things going on in this world besides Trump?

But I thought BrokeLoser was saying everything was great and Trump was the cause. Are you saying he is full of shit?

Ohhh wait a second, you mean to say that there are things going on in this world besides Trump?

But I thought everything was great and Trump was the cause?
You are the one who always blames Trump for the Global pandemic.
I asked for an ad hominem free response and you can't control your mental/emotional illness.

If you think this is what energy independence looks like you are badly mistaken:

US-WTI-2020-08-04.png

US-Tot-2.png

Oil companies got screwed during the Covid recesison, production got descimated and then like most industries they could not keep up with returning demand in 2021 because it takes time to re-establish production. HENCE high prices. No man in this universe could undo these market dynamics.

Yep, I'm sure there are 100's of companies willing to pump big money into industries Bidung wants to crush....dumbass.

Ukraine is not our business.
It is, because Europe and the free world are our business and our long term business interests as well as our future security. We have seen what happens when we wait on the sidelines with our head in the sand until the last minute. You will remember them as World War I and World War II.
You should learn to count your blessings. If people had known Trump would actually try to overthrow free elections by sending a mob to the capital in which 5 people died as a result of his actions and motivations to thwart the constitutional, peaceful transfer of power, per the US Constitution, before the election was held, it would have been a far greater blowout against him and his idea of the Presidency than it was.

Forum List

Back