I feel so utterly violated...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
To think that I was on the front line in defeating the Soviet Union in the Cold War, only to find out the Russians fooled me into thinking Hillary was not worthy to be President of the United States and instead caused me to vote for a pro America, dynamic capitalist. Must I apologize to all destitute morons of the world who want to be my neighbor and live off my taxes? Must I deprive poor Chinese of good paying jobs and instead give them to selfish Americans? Do we need to right the wrong done by Russia and place Hillary Clinton in the White House by acclamation and put America back on the path to accepting the Obama vision for America...as just another nation with an imperfect past which must suffer for its sins? What advice would Matt Damon have for me today?

https://news.grabien.com/story-mika-tearfully-tells-viewers-trump-if-people-out-there-feel

To think that I was on the front line in defeating the Soviet Union in the Cold War, only to find out the Russians fooled me into thinking Hillary was not worthy to be President of the United States and instead caused me to vote for a pro America, dynamic capitalist. Must I apologize to all destitute morons of the world who want to be my neighbor and live off my taxes? Must I deprive poor Chinese of good paying jobs and instead give them to selfish Americans? Do we need to right the wrong done by Russia and place Hillary Clinton in the White House by acclamation and put America back on the path to accepting the Obama vision for America...as just another nation with an imperfect past which must suffer for its sins? What advice would Matt Damon have for me today?

https://news.grabien.com/story-mika-tearfully-tells-viewers-trump-if-people-out-there-feel

Just pay more in taxes every year until the leftists are happy.

jump off a tall building del, its the only way to escape your stupidity.

1krld4.jpg

The Russians Did Not Wire Tap Trump Tower. Obama Bin Lying did.

5cba00f338cf52c5fe138c5e04047698.jpg

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Four dead in Ohio.

Do you believe that it's a good idea to have a foreign government interfere in our elections?

Are you just hung up on results, or can you see a nefarious purpose afoot here?

Mika Tearfully Tells Viewers of Trump: 'If People out There Feel Nervous, We Do Too'

But that never happens. They always want more.

Mika Tearfully Tells Viewers of Trump: 'If People out There Feel Nervous, We Do Too'

But that never happens. They always want more.

That is why you have to have cash hustles

1krld4.jpg

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Four dead in Ohio.
Get your pop culture references straight. Ohio was a Neil young song about the Kent State University murders in May of 1970. Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.

Do you believe that it's a good idea to have a foreign government interfere in our elections?

Do you believe it is a good idea for obama to have interfered with a foreign government's elections? Of course you do. Of course.

Do you believe Russia was the only country hacking into the DNC and RNC?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that russia altered the elections?

Do you have any problem with the DNC fixing the primaries for hillary?

Do you have any control over your hypocrisy whatsoever?

Do you know you are a fucking loser?

1krld4.jpg

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Four dead in Ohio.
Get your pop culture references straight. Ohio was a Neil young song about the Kent State University murders in May of 1970. Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.

You are in for a long 8 years snowflake.

Should campaigning for or against candidates be limited to only voters?

Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.
Unhappy libs don't make it a scandal. You throw accusations out and assume they will be received as fact. That's why you lost.

lets see how long the mods let this horseshit stick around in politics ..

Do you believe it is a good idea for obama to have interfered with a foreign government's elections? Of course you do. Of course.

Do you believe Russia was the only country hacking into the DNC and RNC?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that russia altered the elections?

Do you have any problem with the DNC fixing the primaries for hillary?

Do you have any control over your hypocrisy whatsoever?

Do you know you are a fucking loser?
I certainly hope that there weren't other nations interfering with our electoral process. Don't you? Whether or not Russia altered the election is yet to be determined. But their hacking into a political parties computers is as serious as anything.

How a political party handles its nominating process is one for that party's members and leadership to determine.

Are you more concerned that Russian interference helped Trump, or that they interfered at all?

Should campaigning for or against candidates be limited to only voters?
No. Just Americans.

Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.
Unhappy libs don't make it a scandal. You throw accusations out and assume they will be received as fact. That's why you lost.
At least we have actual facts on our side. Alternative facts lead to more scandal.

Forum List

Back