I feel so utterly violated...

Wiretap-Obama-Trump-Tower-NorthCrane-copy-324x400.jpg

Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.
Unhappy libs don't make it a scandal. You throw accusations out and assume they will be received as fact. That's why you lost.
At least we have actual facts on our side. Alternative facts lead to more scandal.
You think you have facts like a Moonie thinks he has facts. Your bluff failed.

To think that I was on the front line in defeating the Soviet Union in the Cold War, only to find out the Russians fooled me into thinking Hillary was not worthy to be President of the United States and instead caused me to vote for a pro America, dynamic capitalist. Must I apologize to all destitute morons of the world who want to be my neighbor and live off my taxes? Must I deprive poor Chinese of good paying jobs and instead give them to selfish Americans? Do we need to right the wrong done by Russia and place Hillary Clinton in the White House by acclamation and put America back on the path to accepting the Obama vision for America...as just another nation with an imperfect past which must suffer for its sins? What advice would Matt Damon have for me today?

Mika Tearfully Tells Viewers of Trump: 'If People out There Feel Nervous, We Do Too'
1krld4.jpg

The Russians Did Not Wire Tap Trump Tower. Obama Bin Lying did.

5cba00f338cf52c5fe138c5e04047698.jpg

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Four dead in Ohio.
Get your pop culture references straight. Ohio was a Neil young song about the Kent State University murders in May of 1970. Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.

You are in for a long 8 years snowflake.
Four at most. Fewer once the articles of impeachment are served.

To think that I was on the front line in defeating the Soviet Union in the Cold War, only to find out the Russians fooled me into thinking Hillary was not worthy to be President of the United States and instead caused me to vote for a pro America, dynamic capitalist. Must I apologize to all destitute morons of the world who want to be my neighbor and live off my taxes? Must I deprive poor Chinese of good paying jobs and instead give them to selfish Americans? Do we need to right the wrong done by Russia and place Hillary Clinton in the White House by acclamation and put America back on the path to accepting the Obama vision for America...as just another nation with an imperfect past which must suffer for its sins? What advice would Matt Damon have for me today?

Mika Tearfully Tells Viewers of Trump: 'If People out There Feel Nervous, We Do Too'

Just pay more in taxes every year until the leftists are happy.
LOL Agreed but that level of happiness won't be achieved until all money is given to them so they can control where it is spent...."for the children", of course.

image01210.jpg

Do you believe that it's a good idea to have a foreign government interfere in our elections?

Are you just hung up on results, or can you see a nefarious purpose afoot here?

Should campaigning for or against candidates be limited to only voters?
No. Just Americans.

So freedom of speech only applies to Americans?
Social media from outside the US should be banned?

Do you believe that it's a good idea to have a foreign government interfere in our elections?

Do you believe it is a good idea for obama to have interfered with a foreign government's elections? Of course you do. Of course.

Do you believe Russia was the only country hacking into the DNC and RNC?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that russia altered the elections?

Do you have any problem with the DNC fixing the primaries for hillary?

Do you have any control over your hypocrisy whatsoever?

Do you know you are a fucking loser?
I certainly hope that there weren't other nations interfering with our electoral process. Don't you? Whether or not Russia altered the election is yet to be determined. But their hacking into a political parties computers is as serious as anything.

How a political party handles its nominating process is one for that party's members and leadership to determine.

Are you more concerned that Russian interference helped Trump, or that they interfered at all?
You, in the same fucking post, say that Russia altering the election has YET TO BE DETERMINED, and then you ask me if I am concerned that Russia "helped Trump."

What amazes us about losers like you (all too easily manipulated by propaganda and too stupid to know you are) is how you just cannot and will not see how many things were exposed about hillary and her unsecured servers.

Actually, that does not amaze me about you or losers like you. You fall for the hype EVERY TIME.

It is almost as if none of these things happened.

Oh trust me, this is not for you. You won't address ANY of that, and you will simply deal with your cognitive dissonance by ignoring it or obfuscate from those facts.

In other words nosmo king. Go fuck yourself.

Do you believe it is a good idea for obama to have interfered with a foreign government's elections? Of course you do. Of course.

I certainly hope that there weren't other nations interfering with our electoral process. Don't you? Whether or not Russia altered the election is yet to be determined. But their hacking into a political parties computers is as serious as anything.

How a political party handles its nominating process is one for that party's members and leadership to determine.

Are you more concerned that Russian interference helped Trump, or that they interfered at all?
As you said, they are only concerned with the results, an astute observation.

An excellent question. Do the Russians, Chinese, Iranians and ISIS have Constitutional rights outside the US? Inside if they are actively working against us?

1krld4.jpg

The Russians Did Not Wire Tap Trump Tower. Obama Bin Lying did.

5cba00f338cf52c5fe138c5e04047698.jpg

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Four dead in Ohio.
Get your pop culture references straight. Ohio was a Neil young song about the Kent State University murders in May of 1970. Nixon bugged the DNC just like Trump had the Russian do. And no one bugged Trump Tower. That's a deflection the huckster buffoon tried after his administration became the most scandal plagued since the afore mentioned Richard Nixon's.

You are in for a long 8 years snowflake.
Four at most. Fewer once the articles of impeachment are served.

Interesting prediction.

what was your election prediction?

....Whether or not Russia altered the election is yet to be determined. But their hacking into a political parties computers is as serious as anything....
It has been determined that the Russians didn't "hack the election". Yes, they hacked political party servers and revealed to the world the corruption and cronyism of the Democratic party (but not the RNC....yet. ;) ).

Yes, it's serious when any foreign power hacks US computers, regardless whether it is government or corporate, but that doesn't mean the Russians stole, hacked or otherwise "altered the election". It's impossible to determine if the revelation that the Democrats were corrupt changed any votes.

An excellent question. Do the Russians, Chinese, Iranians and ISIS have Constitutional rights outside the US? Inside if they are actively working against us?

I would think the larger question is, do you want the US government restricting YOUR access to content posted on the internet from inside another country?

No. Just Americans.

No one said anything about anything being banned. We do not traffic in 'banning'. We leave that to Conservatives. But interference in our electoral system is a very serious charge. Why are you so eager to excuse it, particularly from the Russians?

You, in the same fucking post, say that Russia altering the election has YET TO BE DETERMINED, and then you ask me if I am concerned that Russia "helped Trump."

What amazes us about losers like you (all too easily manipulated by propaganda and too stupid to know you are) is how you just cannot and will not see how many things were exposed about hillary and her unsecured servers.

Actually, that does not amaze me about you or losers like you. You fall for the hype EVERY TIME.

Oh trust me, this is not for you. You won't address ANY of that, and you will simply deal with your cognitive dissonance by ignoring it or obfuscate from those facts.

What amazes me is you are ever so happy to see all the political dirt, but are utterly indifferent to Boris over there holding the shovel! Are you just impressed with winning and losing, or does our electoral process mean a damn thing to you?

No. Just Americans.

No one said anything about anything being banned. We do not traffic in 'banning'. We leave that to Conservatives. But interference in our electoral system is a very serious charge. Why are you so eager to excuse it, particularly from the Russians?

What interference? A party with vested interest in who the next POTUS would be expressed their opinion.
How do you want the government to limit this to only Americans?

No. Just Americans.

What interference? A party with vested interest in who the next POTUS would be expressed their opinion.
How do you want the government to limit this to only Americans?
The Russians can express their opinion. What they cannot do is hack into the computers of an American political party then disseminate that information. That is illegal.

What amazes me is you are ever so happy to see all the political dirt, but are utterly indifferent to Boris over there holding the shovel! Are you just impressed with winning and losing, or does our electoral process mean a damn thing to you?

If all this"Russian Hacking" business revolves around the DNC server, all they have to do is turn the server and ISP records over to digital forensics experts in the FBI. :dunno:

If all this"Russian Hacking" business revolves around the DNC server, all they have to do is turn the server and ISP records over to digital forensics experts in the FBI. :dunno:
I agree. If you were in charge of the DNC, would you be eager to turn everything over to Comey?

Forum List

Back