I find it odd republicans have such a hardline stance on immigration yet think corporations...

Newsflash corporation have regulations, illegals are illegal and Trump is still president.
The left are always slow. It’s why they rode the short bus to school.

Trump supporters need to be patient with these folks. There’s a reason why they can’t understand what most of us see as common sense.

Good grief, first you dumb ass liberals explain why we should fork over BILLIONS of dollars in government handouts to illegals when you people bitch daily that we need to raise taxes to help our own poor people.
If they get government handouts it's because they have fake SS ID cards that the GOP refuses to fix forever. We only b****that the rich should pay their fair share, certainly not the Non rich. Meanwhile you silly Dupes believe they pay 2 much LOL!

No franco, they sneak into our country pop out an anchor baby then get welfare for the anchor baby. Try to keep up okay.

Do you mean like the current Mrs. Rump did with anchor baby Baron?

gotta love it...

some moron is trying to claim Baron Trump is an anchor baby.

You might want to check the date the Trumps got married, and the date Baron was born.

you'll look a little less a fool.

(but, only a little)

Good grief, first you dumb ass liberals explain why we should fork over BILLIONS of dollars in government handouts to illegals when you people bitch daily that we need to raise taxes to help our own poor people.
If they get government handouts it's because they have fake SS ID cards that the GOP refuses to fix forever. We only b****that the rich should pay their fair share, certainly not the Non rich. Meanwhile you silly Dupes believe they pay 2 much LOL!

No franco, they sneak into our country pop out an anchor baby then get welfare for the anchor baby. Try to keep up okay.

gotta love it...

You might want to check the date the Trumps got married, and the date Baron was born.

(but, only a little)

Don't forget chain migration of her family either.

gotta love it...

(but, only a little)

they migrated?

gotta love it...

(but, only a little)

they migrated?

Yup, that's what they do.

gotta love it...

(but, only a little)

they migrated?

and, you have a link showing they 'migrated', not just here on an extended visit with their daughter and son in law?

hopefully, something one of your heroes didn't just pull out of their ass?

...should be able to do whatever they want with no regulatory oversight. Not only that, but corporate crime is either not punished or the punishment is meager fines that achieve nothing to correct behavior.

Republicans just like to pretend this kind of stuff doesn’t matter.

They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist.

I favor mandating E-Verify and providing jail time and hefty fines for companies that hire illegals. I'm not a Republican myself. I know none who disagree with me.

BTW, Mexican is not a race. Nor is Salvadoran or any other national designation.
You idiot. I didn’t say Mexican was a race.

"They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist."

gotta love it...

(but, only a little)

they migrated?

and, you have a link showing they 'migrated', not just here on an extended visit with their daughter and son in law?

Really do not know how to on my phone. But did Google it and indeed Mrs. Rump's parents are hear due to as Mr. Rump himself has called "chain migration". Can not find on my clipboard that I tried to copy it to. It was from a USA Today article dated 2/21/18 I believe.

...should be able to do whatever they want with no regulatory oversight. Not only that, but corporate crime is either not punished or the punishment is meager fines that achieve nothing to correct behavior.

They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist.

I favor mandating E-Verify and providing jail time and hefty fines for companies that hire illegals. I'm not a Republican myself. I know none who disagree with me.

BTW, Mexican is not a race. Nor is Salvadoran or any other national designation.
You idiot. I didn’t say Mexican was a race.

"They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist."
You are so dumb. It is possible to be racist against Mexicans because they’re - you know- Hispanic.

God the stupidity on this forum is amazing.

They complain if Mexicans come here and take jobs

But if a corporation sends those jobs overseas.......they celebrate and slash their taxes

What’s the liberal plan to bring corporations back into the US and choose our country to expand vs doing so overseas? Liberals never have the slightest clue. Need proof? How many stores did businesses close during the Obama administration?

WTF does one have to do with the other? And please provide a link to anyone on here saying corporate America is above the law.

WTF does one have to do with the other? And please provide a link to anyone on here saying corporate America is above the law.
Why would anyone use that specific wording? Cons here don’t give a shit about corporate crime because they don’t say anything about it. They do, however, whine about Dreamers being allowed to stay here.

gotta love it...

(but, only a little)

they migrated?

Really do not know how to on my phone. But did Google it and indeed Mrs. Rump's parents are hear due to as Mr. Rump himself has called "chain migration". Can not find on my clipboard that I tried to copy it to. It was from a USA Today article dated 2/21/18 I believe.

Be glad to see that, when you get the time.

they migrated?

Be glad to see that, when you get the time.
I honestly do not know how to copy the links on my phone. Sorry just cannot find them once I store them

Cash-strapped undocumented immigrants in Chicago flock to free community colleges

California Taxpayers Foot Bill for Illegal Immigrants’ Tuition - The College Fix

Illegals in California with Driver's Licenses Eligible to Vote After April 1

Cash-strapped undocumented immigrants in Chicago flock to free community colleges

California Taxpayers Foot Bill for Illegal Immigrants’ Tuition - The College Fix

Yes education is the freebie they get. Nobody votes unless they are a citizen though. That is BS.

Yes education is the freebie they get. Nobody votes unless they are a citizen though. That is BS.
All this is irrelevant. Pass the God damn bill with a good SSID card and end it!

Forum List

Back