I find it odd republicans have such a hardline stance on immigration yet think corporations...

Good grief, first you dumb ass liberals explain why we should fork over BILLIONS of dollars in government handouts to illegals when you people bitch daily that we need to raise taxes to help our own poor people.
If they get government handouts it's because they have fake SS ID cards that the GOP refuses to fix forever. We only b****that the rich should pay their fair share, certainly not the Non rich. Meanwhile you silly Dupes believe they pay 2 much LOL!

Cash-strapped undocumented immigrants in Chicago flock to free community colleges

California Taxpayers Foot Bill for Illegal Immigrants’ Tuition - The College Fix

Illegals in California with Driver's Licenses Eligible to Vote After April 1
Yes education is the freebie they get. Nobody votes unless they are a citizen though. That is BS.
All this is irrelevant. Pass the God damn bill with a good SSID card and end it!

Somebody gets wound up when they face with a few linked facts. How about we regulate voting, just to be sure all who participate are citizens and end the mix up? If it’s BS then provide proof, it’s quite easy for me to discard half your posts as BS.

...should be able to do whatever they want with no regulatory oversight. Not only that, but corporate crime is either not punished or the punishment is meager fines that achieve nothing to correct behavior.

Republicans just like to pretend this kind of stuff doesn’t matter.

They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist.

Yeah, we have illegals here from virtually every country in the world, but wanting them all gone is racist. Here's a clue for ya child, that's not being racist, it's being consistent.

And not a single one of them will support going after the companies that do the hiring of the illegals. They are given a free pass because they are the true overlords of the party.

Right there you are a damn liar because I for one am hard on companies that hire illegals and it is leftists like you that will do nothing to prevent the illegal hiring and exploitation of illegal immigrants!

I have read where many Conservatives on this board agree going after corporations that hire illegals, so I do not know where you get the idea that Conservative do not want to punish Corporations that hire illegals!?!

Good grief, first you dumb ass liberals explain why we should fork over BILLIONS of dollars in government handouts to illegals when you people bitch daily that we need to raise taxes to help our own poor people.
If they get government handouts it's because they have fake SS ID cards that the GOP refuses to fix forever. We only b****that the rich should pay their fair share, certainly not the Non rich. Meanwhile you silly Dupes believe they pay 2 much LOL!

You might want to review California policy of issuing non-working SS Cards for those that need to obtain a driver license and realize that SS Cards have been issued in the past so visa holders can obtain a drivers license but then the visa holder went out of status.

If you have no clue about this then you should study up on it!

Cash-strapped undocumented immigrants in Chicago flock to free community colleges

California Taxpayers Foot Bill for Illegal Immigrants’ Tuition - The College Fix

Yes education is the freebie they get. Nobody votes unless they are a citizen though. That is BS.
All this is irrelevant. Pass the God damn bill with a good SSID card and end it!

Somebody gets wound up when they face with a few linked facts. How about we regulate voting, just to be sure all who participate are citizens and end the mix up? If it’s BS then provide proof, it’s quite easy for me to discard half your posts as BS.
Let's have the name of one illegal voter then.

You might want to review California policy of issuing non-working SS Cards for those that need to obtain a driver license and realize that SS Cards have been issued in the past so visa holders can obtain a drivers license but then the visa holder went out of status.

If you have no clue about this then you should study up on it!
Real evidence of illegal voters then...

...should be able to do whatever they want with no regulatory oversight. Not only that, but corporate crime is either not punished or the punishment is meager fines that achieve nothing to correct behavior.

Republicans just like to pretend this kind of stuff doesn’t matter.

They might as well grow some balls and admit they are hardline on immigration because they are just racist.
please tell me how you linked immigration to corporations.

I just have to know.

Does this have anything to do with your inability to refute the article regarding illegals having a driver’s license now being allowed to vote? You can at least try to do some actual work for once, than simply calling a link BS, by doing your own research and try to disprove the article. Just how lazy are you exactly? Are you a typical progressive needing a handout in this area as well?

They complain if Mexicans come here and take jobs

But if a corporation sends those jobs overseas.......they celebrate and slash their taxes

What’s the liberal plan to bring corporations back into the US and choose our country to expand vs doing so overseas? Liberals never have the slightest clue. Need proof? How many stores did businesses close during the Obama administration?
What is your plan on undercutting the salaries paid in China, India and Indonesia?

Our corporations are earning record profits without a tax cut

Does this have anything to do with your inability to refute the article regarding illegals having a driver’s license now being allowed to vote? You can at least try to do some actual work for once, than simply calling a link BS, by doing your own research and try to disprove the article. Just how lazy are you exactly? Are you a typical progressive needing a handout in this area as well?
Show us in your article where illegals are actually voting

First off Rightwinger, what part of April 1st, did you not comprehend? However, to satisfy your inability to conduct your own research.

Reference made in the article
according to Newsweek (September 13, 2017), "Immigrants Are Getting the Right to Vote in Cities Across America."

I’ll only include just of one such case quoted by Newsweek.

A Maryland city voted Tuesday night to enfranchise noncitizens, the latest in a growing effort to expand immigrant voting rights.

With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Post reports.

They have expressed their reasons for their decision. Yet Maryland is not the liberal state that California is. Do you think it will stop from there?

they migrated?

Yup, that's what they do.

and, you have a link showing they 'migrated', not just here on an extended visit with their daughter and son in law?

hopefully, something one of your heroes didn't just pull out of their ass?

Really do not know how to on my phone. But did Google it and indeed Mrs. Rump's parents are hear due to as Mr. Rump himself has called "chain migration". Can not find on my clipboard that I tried to copy it to. It was from a USA Today article dated 2/21/18 I believe.

Be glad to see that, when you get the time.
I honestly do not know how to copy the links on my phone. Sorry just cannot find them once I store them
You'll find them in your gallery, or wherever your photo's are stored.

Upload the file to USMB.

First off Rightwinger, what part of April 1st, did you not comprehend? However, to satisfy your inability to conduct your own research.

according to Newsweek (September 13, 2017), "Immigrants Are Getting the Right to Vote in Cities Across America."

A Maryland city voted Tuesday night to enfranchise noncitizens, the latest in a growing effort to expand immigrant voting rights.

With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Post reports.

They have expressed their reasons for their decision. Yet Maryland is not the liberal state that California is. Do you think it will stop from there?
You failed to answer my simple question

Show where non citizens are actually voting in national elections as is being claimed. Not coulda, shoulda, woulda......actually voted

It’s not hard to do .....but you can’t do it

You failed to answer my simple question

Show where non citizens are actually voting in national elections as is being claimed. Not coulda, shoulda, woulda......actually voted

It’s not hard to do .....but you can’t do it

Perhaps you have reading comprehension, the link I posted very clearly states regarding elections after April 1st. Now what is today's date? I’d suggest you pay attention more and try to follow along.

Outside of that I did answer your one simple question that directed me to “show you in the article where illegals were actually voting” (precisely your words) through a posted Newsweek 2017 Article discusses within that particular link in question.

So now it’s your turn, show me proof that there is no effort to allow and make easier for (in fact tighter restrictions made to prevent) illegals and undocumented workers to vote in the prementioned locations of Maryland and California.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back