I find JD Vance partly relatable

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I find JD Vance partly relatable as the guys bisexual just like me and loves trans people. He likes to party and probably likes gay sex as he uses dildos like m&m sticks and other such things. It wouldn't surprise me if he did it before and possibly had a more serious relationship with the transwoman and played around. ;) Stuff to be loved!

He married a woman from over sea's and cares about black lives like Michael brown so he values lives of minorities. Trump is a old pig and will probably be dead soon so once that is the case we will have this man as our president!!!

I find JD Vance partly relatable as the guys bisexual just like me and loves trans people. He likes to party and probably likes gay sex as he uses dildos like m&m sticks and other such things. It wouldn't surprise me if he did it before and possibly had a more serious relationship with the transwoman and played around. ;) Stuff to be loved!

He married a woman from over sea's and cares about black lives like Michael brown so he values lives of minorities. Trump is a old pig and will probably be dead soon so once that is the case we will have this man as our president!!!

I would have to surmise that weirdos like you are the reason Meemaw had to keep 16 loaded pistols in the house.

So you are telling us that Trump is inclusive, willing to have a bisexual VP. Maybe you have misjudged Donald Trump.

Um, don't you mean "bi-sectional"?

The mistake the OP makes is to believe anyone actually cares about their sexuality. What people find objectionable is the shallowness of people who’s identity completely revolves around their sexuality.

Even if Vance was gay, that doesn’t make him a flaming faggot who cant shut up about what he does with his dick.

Everyone has a sexuality, but most people have more substance to their character.

Forum List

Back